5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Public Stuffing • Public Eating • Public Messy Eating • Restaurant Stuffing • Compilation • Montage • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Fupa • Burping • Hand Feeding • Bloating • Drinking • Wasted • Funnel • Multi-Angle ~ 78 Minutes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In celebration of my 3 Year Feedee Anniversary this month I decided to do something BIG I like to call "Indulgence Month" 😏

Over the course of this month I’m eating at as many NYC Restaurants as possible each week!

I just wrapped up the second week of my Indulgence Month and I’m REALLY starting to feel extra HEAVY and ROUND 😮💨

This week was filled to the brim with so much amazing food, an ungodly amount of cheese and a few too many drinks 🥴

In this 80 minute compilation you'll see me pack myself to the ABSOLUTE MAX every day, eating decadent heavy food, back to back to back 🥵

I get so massive and bloated I start popping out of all my outfits as I stuff my fat face at so many different places the waddle to my Uber XL just to head to even MORE food 🙈

I was getting A LOT of stares as my big gut sloshed and gurgled, struggling to digest big meal after big meal 😩

After each public stuffing I return home to fill my belly to the absolute limits with Heavy Cream, Milkshakes, Half & Half and more, every single night!

I even went out for St. Patricks Day and had SO MANY drinks, you can really tell how wasted I got as I stumble around to each bar taking shots, downing fish bowls and eventually coming home to stuff my gut full of junk food 🤤

After 2 Weeks of Over-Indulging, I already feel so much heavier, I can’t even imagine what another 2 weeks of Indulging like this is going to do to my poor over-bloated body 🥵

Since eating out like this is SUPER EXPENSIVE, all money earned from these montage videos will go DIRECTLY to the next week of food. So if you buy this, you're directly contributing to me getting as FAT as possible this month  🐷

When you leave a review be sure to let me know your favorite moment from this compilation! 💕

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Somaiscool1000

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Once again goes to show how you and your partner are the best at making feedee/gluttony content by a mile. Mochii looks amazing as always, and over 1 hour of content for that price is great too. I will say the low focal length camera that it swaps to a lot in these vids feels like a slight step back in quality compared to your original videos as it feels like gopro footage - where everything looks warped/stretched upwards and more blurry. I'm looking forward to seeing what you put out next week, as I'm sure it will be just as great 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the feedback! When it comes to that camera it's sadly just the nature of the public content, we are often in VERY tight spaces as many NYC Restaurants are super small so we have to use wider angles which are worse in low light sadly

We do our best to only use it when needed 💕

Link to review
Guest Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you keep up this pace for the entire month this will be one of the most impressive feats of gaining the world has ever seen. Your gain has been absolutely ridiculous! 

side note, have you ever considered making a vore or giantess video considering it already looks like you just swallowed a person whole 😂 plus the burping would be a nice touch

Link to review
Gluttony God

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just so much pure gluttony in greed in one video, it's impossible to choose a favorite moment but that pizza looked unreal! Can't wait for the next one!

Link to review
pizzaflavoredcrack

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You still should get week 1.  Seriously. Mochii got wonderfully tight outfits every day, eating SO MUCH for an entire week.  If you are into gaining or stuffing/bloating , you are doing yourself a disservice not supporting and checking this out.

Link to review
GeorgeB

This is an amazing eating campaign. Any one day's consumption is epic, but to repeat the assault day after day is daunting. Watching it a second time I noticed that in some of the restaurants, the chair that Mochii is sitting in does not match the others in the restaurant. A special chair for a special woman. 

Link to review
catupiry

I clicked purchase immediately without seeing the video length and was happily surprised that it was over an hour!!! (This will last me a good two weeks haha) This video is without a doubt completely worth the money and some of the best feederism (if not THE best) content out there. I love the close up angles of the food and Mochii continues to blow my mind ever since I started following her gain. Anyone who is reading this- BUY THIS VID, YOU WILL NOT REGRET!! 

I can't express how much I appreciate the high production value of these videos. I am so happy that someone puts this amount of time into their craft, it really means a lot to me. As a 120lb female I don't get many chances to partake in this kink, so I cannot thank you enough for all the work you've done- it feels so immersive and really lets me feel like I'm there in the room.  Of course, you are super hot as always!! 

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! I hope you know how much high quality feederism content means to the masses! It's really special! 

❤️❤️❤️ -Super Fan from California

Link to review
Henke

Holy shit😵 this  video part 1 and part 2 is just insane. can.t believe someone can eat that amount of food.

Mochii babii is a eating machine.

It has taken weeks for me to watch this video because how huge and overhelming this video was😮

But an amazing video that she indulge food from different restaurants with impressive dishes with food😍

Link to review