After Party Stuffing | Roleplay

$6.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Stuffing • Roleplay • Alcohol • Fupa • Tight Dress • Tipsy • Belly Play • Waddle • Chugging • Burping • Fat Chat • Multi-Angle ~ 26 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay:

I arrive back home from a night out drinking with my friends tired, tipsy and STARVING!

I made sure to get a bunch of takeout on the way home and before I even take off my shoes I'm already stuffing it into my face...

I devour an entire french dip as I tell you about how brutal going out was, so much walking and not nearly enough food! 😡

Of course I still wanted to drink some more so I break out the rum and start taking shots directly from the bottle, washing them down with a 2L of root beer 🤤

As I eat my WAY TOO TIGHT dress begins to ride up and reveal my over bloated gut as I continue to inhale my french dip..

But you know me, one meal is never enough so I take my second meal, a big juicy half pound burger, over to the bed 😉

Lathering it in sauce I talk to you about how I'd rather not go outside anymore and that I feel much more comfortable just getting ** and stuffed at home with you!

Many drinks and bites later my belly and fupa are EXPLODING out of my clothes and I'm ready for a nap but you have another idea in mind...

You grab the left over cake from the fridge and begin feeding it to me, pushing my limits even more...😮💨

Finally, I lay there bloated, fat and ** and I drift off in my own hedonistic heaven 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Euglenoid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another amazing video! Mochii has been looking incredibly plump lately. Her fupa the past few videos has been unreal! Her roleplay is also very well done. This video is a feeder's dream!

Link to review
Guest ym122

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best Mochii 😍

Link to review
TedJenson807

Absolutely amazing, love seeing you waddle around and would love to see you waddle around even more. Worth every cent!😍😍

Link to review
Nickl

It‘s so sexy to See you again.

You‘re so beautiful, when you were fatter and fatter👍😎

And you‘re massiv Belly is so sexy😎

•  
Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mochii starts the clip by waddling in with more food no surprise there 😂 her bloated belly looking huge though her dress. After her 1st meal is done 🐷 this bloated burping piggy digs into her 2nd meal a huge burger. Looking fatter by the second she leans back her huge gut on display her fupa can’t help but poke out 🥵 Mochii gluttony is insane 🤯. Letting out huge burps this hog can’t stop, her feeder then gets her some cake which she gobbles down 😍 and then rubs her huge gut. 5 hugely obese stars Mochii this was amazing 💦.

Link to review