Boozy Bathtime

$7.99

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Bath • Bikini • Alcohol • Chugging • Burping • Desserts • Belly Play • Waddling • Fupa • Multi Angle  ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I haven't been able to fit in my bathtub at home for a while now so I decided to treat myself to a boozy hotel bath!

I had to search for an EXTRA WIDE bathtub just so I would actually fit and of course have room to grow while I stuffed my gut with booze and desserts...

While I'm in the tub getting my fat belly all soapy I gorge on pastry after pastry barely noticing how full I'm getting...

It's only when I go to reposition I realize how stuffed I am but that doesn't phase me, I need more cream filled desserts and more drinks!

My body is so heavy that it literally makes my legs fall asleep while I'm in the tub so I move over to the bed to stuff myself with the rest of the treats!

I eat and eat until I'm completely beached, my full belly and fupa on display as I drift off into a booze induced nap 🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Join tubby Mochii in the tub 😂 I must say it’s has to be a strong bath she has already eaten lunch but now it’s time for dessert. Because she is incredibly greedy she stuffs tons of creamy fattening cakes with her huge gut on display 🥵. Mochii is looking fatter than ever her neck is completely gone now her face looks super round. Letting out huge burps while chugging down wine with plenty of big belly jiggling, so hot when she places her lard filled gut on the bath. Her legs are falling asleep she decides to get out the bath which takes time and effort because she is so fat now and gets completely out of breath 🤣 great under belly shots looking up at this huge gut. Waddling back to bed to continue stuffing her dessert she tells us she ate 2 pizzas earlier 🤯 Mochii you are so greedy 🐷 damn. Beached 🐳 on the bed now she continues stuffing, the bed is protesting against the huge amount of weight laying on top of it, Mochii has one big cake left and digs in with her fat fingers placing the container on top of her big gut 😍. 5 big fat stars Mochii.

Share this review

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another amazing, sexy and gluttonous video 😍 I'm glad they make bathtubs in Mochii size 🤣

Share this review

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mochii has quadrupled in size since she started gaining. Nearly unrecognizable, this hippopotamus waddles in the tub until she is out of breath stuffing herself with desserts. At this rate we can hope to see Mochii on my 600lb life! 
Awesome! 

Share this review

Link to review