Exploding With Fat - Weigh In

$7.99

(12 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In •  Measurements •  Body Tour •  Fat Chat •  Fupa Play •  Belly Play •  Thigh Play •  Bouncing •  Waddling •  Struggle To Move •  Out of Breath •  Out of Shape •  Eating •  Multi-Angle ~ 12 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was so focused on rapid gaining in my first year of being a feedee I didn't really get the chance to enjoy my growing body and even the food I was eating

So in my second year I made a point to put less focus on weight gain and more focus on just enjoying my body and indulging whenever I wanted...

Well it turns out that ALSO makes you pack on the pounds!

In this video I show off all my new fat, measure every part of my body and then finally weigh in to reveal my HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER!

Every part of my body has just exploded with fat, my side tits need their own DD bra now, my thighs are swollen with lard and waddle with every movement, my arms covered in rolls, my fupa busting out of all my panties like dough and of course my gargantuan gut which just keeps getting bigger!

I'm winded almost this entire video as any movement forces me to catch my breath...

But that doesn't stop me from being excited to learn that I am now officially as WIDE as I am TALL!

Just wait to you see how much I weigh! 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Please don't spoil my new weight for others in the reviews/comments 🥰

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

distance23

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I looked at this video and all I could say is "ain't no way"...Mochi has exploded and there is no end in sight; this video is definitely worth it for a serious surprise factor

Link to review
Guest dade76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another super sexy video for the sexyest BBW.😍  I love your fat belly and i think that you are more beautiful in every video. ❤️ Every kg you gain made you more sexy. You body is so attractive. For a BBW lovers you are a dream become really. I suggest to every one to buy this video. 🤩

Link to review
KleineVampir

I am so happy with this video!  Generally speaking I'm a hiccup nut, but I like constant burping too!  She really has a case of the burps, and who even really knows why!  Lol.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

Wow, your fupa is so fat it covers your panties. When I saw the thumbnail for the video I thought curvage started allowing nudity 😂 cannot wait until you become wider than you are tall, hopefully you will still be able to move around and enjoy the city! 

Link to review
TedJenson807

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexiest weigh in yet/ever, it is so impressive how much you've grown.😍😍❤❤ looking forward to seeing your return!

Link to review
aid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Greatest update - beautiful views and so well done! Can’t wait to see you back again (and maybe even a bit bigger than now)! 

Link to review
Silasg

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Just buy this 😍 you won't regret it

Link to review
not a real member

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Just like ,,,what the fans and followers said , do not spoil the weigh in ,👿 it is a surprise ,a BIG!!!  FAT !!! Surprise👍  ❤️💕 show your love❤️ and respect 👍and support 🥰for Mochii Babii , because she has worked extremely !hard !!!of living her stunning!!! 🤩 gorgeous !!!🤩👍❤️💕beautiful 🌈🥰💕 very lovely 😍❤️💕FAT !!! Gaining weight,journey dream 🥰 💫🌈, and she truly loves🥰❤️ it , her ,and ,her feeder❤️💕 🍔🌭🍕🍟🌮🥞🍦🍨🧁🍰🎂🍩🍪🍫🍺🥤🍷🥮🌯🍗🍖🥨🧇🥓and just how ,BIG !!!and FAT !!! Mochii Babii has gotten!!! ,,,, her face😍 , her arms ,😍her HUGE!!! FAT !!! Thighs 😍and so much ,more ,But there is one body part that looks ,and attracts me the most ,is her BIG!!! 😍Hanging 😍FAT !!!😍 Gut !!! 😍,It looks so AWESOME!!! and so doughy 🥰soft 💕,and just so extremely ,bouncy 😍,and jiggly, 😍just look 👀 at that gorgeous 😍lovely😍💕 attractive🌈❤️💕 jiggle,,, 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕in that FAT !!! Attractive,🌈💕❤️  GUT!!! 🤩❤️💕👍 WOW!!!,,🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕👍 ,,,Mochii Babii ,,has come along way ,in her gaining  ,weight progress journey,,,,about  2 years ago ,,and just look at her NOW !!! FAT !!! & IMPRESSIVE!!!,,, In just 2 years ,,of eating 🍔🌭🍟🍕🌮and stuffing 🍩🍨🍦🥮🧁🍫🍪really!!! Really !!! YUMMY 😋 GOOD !!! ,,,The food 😋🍔🌮🍟🍕🍩🍨🍦,,and the amazing amount ,of calories, she eats, every day and is still HUNGRY !!! ,,,😋 maybe 🤔 1 hour ,or 2 hours, after she gets some  ,rest for a while ,so all of those amazing amounts of calories can digest the right way, in her Stunning 🤩 HUGE!!!  FAT !!! Gut !!! ,Until she goes right back at it again !and just adding more !and more !!!calories into that amazing fabulous FAT !!! Body !!! Of hers ,and she looks stunningAWESOME !!! 👏  ,,,and we’re ever she goes out in public, if it is shopping 🛍 or dining in ,at the Buffet 😋❤️💕,or playing video games 🎮,or going  , bowling 🎳 or whatever,entertainment🏟🎠🎢🎡🏖 Mochii Babii enjoys 🥰💕❤️herself ☺️🌈the most,,,and  just let it all hangout 😍💕❤️,and flaunt it 🌈,🥰every were you go ,and watch it all bounce ,🥰and jiggle ,🥰and just really enjoying your  ,new lovely 😍🌈💕❤️body ,and how amazingly ,soft and squishy it feels, and how AWESOMELY and  Attractive 😍💕❤️🌈,,of how ,it  really ,looks ,from the front,👚👖 to the back, 👖👚,and it really !shows!! ,of how  hard ,work really pays off    Thank you 🙏lovely🌈 ❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Mochii Babii, for bringing this attraction to life on curvage 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍Thanks Thank You GIF by LumiDetective Pikachu Reaction GIFcongrats GIF

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Mochii starts this vid with some thunderous burps, before moving her huge bloated body her bed sounds like it’s about to collapse any second. She really is just covered in lard now 🐷, back fat, rolls, cellulite it’s all here jiggling with every step. She begins her measurements which is a lot of exercise for our big piggy who is so winded after moving about 😍. Seeing her McDonald’s bags in the background you know she has been stuffing before she started recording then the big one the weigh in. Like Mochii said please don’t write the numbers in the review or comments you will be amazed like I was when I saw it 🤯 wow I had a number in mind but damn 🥵. Mochii then celebrates with dessert before waddling back to bed her big 🍑 wobbling all over the place. 

Link to review