Secret Stuffing Punishment

$7.99

(16 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • Feeder Talks • Feeder/Feedee • Stuffing • Secret Stuffing • Beyond Capacity • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Sauce Drinking • Chugging • Burping • Feeder POV • Multi Angle • Fat Chat - 34 Minutes

(Note: My feeder talks in this video)

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After finishing off a huge breakfast I lean back and realize I'm still hungry!

I push my feeder to order me more take out despite having ordered almost a dozen times in the past few days...

Finally he caves but decides to go pickup the food instead, instructing me NOT to stuff myself while he's gone because he wants me to have room for the food he's getting...

A few minutes after he leaves my stomach starts growling and I know I need to have SOMETHING while I wait for him to return...

Well that something quickly turned into a full meal and dessert and as I lay there nearly beached on the couch my feeder calls me and tells me his on his way home!

I panic and quickly try to put away all the wrappers so he doesn't find out I stuffed myself without him

But once he got home he saw the chocolate stain on my dress, guac around my mouth and he instantly knew...🙈

As punishment he made me finish every last bite of the food he got me... 🥵

Multiple chicken sandwiches and fries all drowned in thick delicious sauce 🤤

After It all was over I was stuffed WELL BEYOND my capacity and learned my lesson not to stuff myself behind his back again...maybe 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii has come such a long way. Her belly is huge, her appetite is enormous and her waddle is gorgeous. This is her at her biggest, greediest, happiest, most helpless, most addicted and most gluttonous....

... for now, at least...

Link to review
Chleonian

Mochii eats enough to feed a family in this one. Some really sexy belly play and burping. Particularly enjoyed the feeder/feedee interaction with a dominant feeder. 5 stars.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

This is really sexy 😍 Love those big burps. It's amazing how much food and soda your gut can handle. Awesome fat chat too. You look massive! 

Link to review
Deggrom

Mochi can’t be left alone for a single minute when there’s food around. She insatiable and her appetite truly knows no bounds now. Stuffing after stuffing has prepared her to take down meal after meal without breaks. Incredible 

Link to review
fattyprincess

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always some of my favorite videos when daddy Mochii plays with that huge gut🤩

Link to review
noaccount1234

I will fully admit I was late to the Mochii party, but it is videos like these that make me glad I found her!

Although a "punishment," you can't help but notice the pure love she has for stuffing and going past her limit in this one. She said that she is slowing down in her gain, but with an appetite like this, slowing down may be the biggest challenge she has faced yet!

Do yourself a favor and buy this clip and see one of the best who has ever done it do it again!

Link to review
darkwarrior

Fantastic fat chat between you and mochii_daddy.  You talk a good game about getting your mobility back but your hedonism keeps grabbing the wheel!

Link to review
loves_chub

Nothing like forcing a once skinny girl turned hog to eat past her insane limits to grow even fatter with blubber!

Link to review
sim223

fucking spectacular  

Link to review
Lick2040

Round, round, round and just round. You were so round in this vid.

Is there no limit you can put away?!? There's a clear cycle of you keep eating and I look forward to see more.

Link to review
Feedeelover24

I absolutely adore stuffing beyond capacity, and this clip delivers (Pun intended). This is something I would love to do to my feedee, if I ever get the chance to have a feedee girlfriend.

Link to review
rhythmalism

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

The breathing alone to sit up and back was it for me. You have really grown. And the face u made when he said get ready for your next meal

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

Mochii is a glutton for punishment...Literally 

What you are witnessing is indulgence embodied! 

We've never seen feederism on this level! She is truly one of a kind.

Link to review