Melted Cheese Funnel

$9.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funneling Cheese • Fast Food • Stuffing • Breaking Furniture • Messy Eating • Slob • Belly Play • Burping • Bloated • Multi-Angle  ~ 35 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I've had this fantasy for a while now of wanting to chug melted cheese through a funnel...It always seemed like such a gluttonous idea and it DID NOT disappoint!

Once I melt & mix 
4 blocks of cheese with an entire carton of Heavy Cream, I pour the entire thing into my funnel and begin to suck it down greedily..

Of course I got a bunch of burgers to go with my little treat and I drench them in melted cheese as well, cramming it all in my mouth until cheese is dripping down my gut and it's hard to breathe..

The creamy cheese filled me up SO QUICKLY, you can visibly see my gut get heavier and rounder as it hangs lower and lower...

After getting a bit full I waddle to my ottoman to reposition but when I go to sit down I literally SHATTERED the wooden support beams!

You can hear the wood crack underneath me but that only motivates me more to continue to funnel the thick creamy cheese down my throat 

It's not long before I finish all my cheese covered burgers and lean back, covered in cheese and finally satisfied..for now 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Mochii's belly is so huge now. Her gain is unbelievable. Astonishing...

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just when you think you have seen Mochii be her most greediest she releases a video like this 🤯. Literally chugging melted cheese from her funnel and stuffing burgers what a 🐷 seriously she is such a glutton 🥵. Her gut gets fuller and fuller from this obese feast of calories after a while she waddles her fat 🍑 over to her ottoman. Then you hear a loud crack the sheer weight of her is too much for it 🐖 damn Mochii 😍. She carry’s on stuffing her face with cheese dripping down onto her morbidly obese belly this thing is getting huge. Burping up a storm Mochii is getting super full now but keeps eating. Like a beached 🐳 she can’t move and is now completely stuffed.

Link to review