4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Slob • Binge Eating • Fast Food • Farting • Burping • Gassy • Chugging • Messy Eating • Belly Play • Belly Measuring ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: I took measurements of my belly before and after this massive binge as well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Since quarantine began 3 months ago I have done nothing but sit on my fat ass and stuff myself silly with enough food to feed 5 people every single day...

This lifestyle has led to an INSANE amount of weight gain and has turned me into an utterly obese lazy fat slob…

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Of course, all good things have to come to a close and as quarantine lifts in my city it’s time to begin a new chapter of my gain..

So I figured what better way to close out this chapter than with an absolutely MASSIVE ALL DAY Fast Food Binge!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In Part 2 of this 1.5 Hour 2 Part EPIC I take on massive feasts from Taco Bell, Dominos & McDonalds! Back to back to back!!

Already PACKED from the first part of my binge I continue to push myself to the ABSOLUTE LIMIT!

Getting tacos shoved down my throat, rolling up entire pizzas and of finally taking on a MASSIVE 11 PATTY McDonalds Big Mac as a GRAND FINALE!

In the end all I can do is lay there...belly up...completely engorged with fat...barely able to breathe...and just close my eyes to rest..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DreamingBoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I could not believe how much you ate here, after all that food in part 1! Christ where does it go?! You must have the most enormous stomach now: that you could physically stuff THIS MUCH food inside yourself is the direct result of all your weeks of gluttony, stretching your stomach to it's astonishing capacity today. (Bravo 😉)

And you gave me a lot to go through too lol. So this is going to be a long one...

I liked how you reluctantly heave your flabby body up from lying sprawled on the bed at the start, showing how heavy and unfit you are these days, and then your tight squeeze past the bed really drives home what a fatty you've become! It also shows how your body is becoming so excessive it's noticibly straining your surroundings, which struggle to cope with such a big girl 😀.

Seeing your body in profile as you stood allowed us to see just how big your belly has grown, and how short and cute it makes you look as you waddle a short distance across the room. A camera shot from behind gives us a look at the great crease in your back fat, another sign of how huge you now are, and your tight underwear (black to show up best against your skin) reminds us of how your ass is physically straining the fabric as it grows even larger. And I also like how you flick your long beautiful hair around, reminding us both what a beauty you are and how you much you care about your appearance - in some ways 😉.

You say you are unsure about how much Taco Bell your bf has brought - but as he hand feeds you, you give him the cutest sly smile with your eyes (highlighted by your mascara) as you bite into the food, secretly letting him (and us) know that really you want him to feed you. A little later, when you lovingly check in with him that he likes how fat you've grown it, it also gives us 'permission' to love it too without feeling any guilt, since you both clearly love it so much. It's a lovely bit of intimacy that makes everything that is happening better. And when you look up at the food he's holding above your face about 3.5 mins in you look just like a hungry cat! It's soo adorable!

I'm glad you established that happiness and consent early on, because I frequently needed to remind myself that you loved it when you were clearly uncomfortable physically with just how full you were. I'd hate to see you suffer! The occasional "fuck!"s really brought home the intensity of how being so full felt, though I was glad to hear you still seemed to have a note of hope and greed in your voice when you asked what the next meal (how many is that now?!) was before you get handed the pizza.

Perhaps the best part were all your oohs and sighs throughout, which were so feminine and innocent-sounding, and really went well with your increasingly-loud burps ❤️. And it was sooo hot when you paused mid-stuffing, raised your ass slightly, and farted deeply and loudly - and then all you could do after was give a helpless "oooh!" as you lay back on the bed! Too full and too spoilt, slobby, lazy and innocent to do anything else except keep eating 😍😍 . I LOVED it 🙂. To me it's the ultimate act of a feedee fully letting herself go!

There were a few other things that stood out too:

The little breathey sounds your mouth made as you struggled to stuff the last of your pizza in - resorting to a finger to finish the job, you were so eager!

The close-ups on your face as you eat, showing your plump cheeks stretching, your lovely lips bulging and your chin doubling as you open WIDE - because you're so greedy now that you always take huge bites! So huge that you sometimes need to push a bit of food in that's struggling to fit in lol. And then the "mmm"s and you closing your eyes in pleasure that looks semi-sexual, as you taste the greasy goodness packing you mouth! Plus that awesome sound quality means we hear all the noises as you chew, which makes the eating so much more vivid - like being there in the room!

Then the shots panning down from your mouth to your belly after, showing where all those greasy calories are ending up 🙂. Followed by pans over the bed to show us all the discarded food wrappers you lazily toss there once you're done with them, reminding us just how much you've already guzzled today! It also shows how you're lying on the bed with your legs splayed wide apart, showing how helpless, heavy and weak constant overeating and never excercising has made you...

When you wordlessly accept a drink when your feeder leans in with one, making you look like a spoilt princess who is used to being served without question, far too lazy to get stuff for herself. 😉

And those lava cakes at the end were so black and gooey they reminded me of the cake scene in Matilda (you know the one...), hehe. And you even sucked the last of the sweet sticky mess off your finger at the end - even after ALL THAT not wanting any of it to escape your now-gargantuan tummy! Such a fatty...

Finally there were a couple of things you said that really got to me:

When you said that that ENORMOUS burger at the end might be the most greasy and fatty thing you've ever eaten you actually gave this shuddering breath right after, as you slowly went to take your next huge bite! Now I don't know what you were really feeling but it sounded like your own comment actually made you sexually gasp at the thought! 😁

And when you said that eating like this makes your entire body feel like sludge - and that you didn't know why but that that really turned you on - it kind of gave us 'permission' again: this time to see you as the extreme feedee that you are. Sludge means thick, gooey, unhealthy and useless - and you choose to reveal to us that it really lights your fire to imagine yourself that way.

And then you sign this truly epic display of gluttony off by saying that this ends your Quarantine gain - and then burp again. ❤️

Fuck that was long! Sorry! Hope you like it 🙂

Keep gaining fat girl, you're an inspiration to us all!

Link to review
Guest PigInProgress

Blown away by just how much she has grown these past months and that gluttony is on full display. 10/10

Link to review
Marelo Saullo

You’re getting so extremely fat and its so hot, can’t believe how far you’ve come gotta love it 🤤🤤🤤

Link to review

Unbelievable- I've been into this stuff for a long time and this and the first part are the only videos I've ever bought, like I literally had to get them, for me I've never seen anyone get feederism and the whole thing well, she really understands it, she is just THE best

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Incredible finale to your all-day binge!  I love it when you stand up, your belly is hanging so much now, dragging you down with it, you can barely stand!   I loved the rear view, look at those hams you used to call legs!   I love hearing how you were so full, food was coming back up your throat!   I loved hearing you say that you were running out of space on the bed... due to food wrappers... but in the future, you will be referring to how much space your fat bloated body takes up on the bed!  I was in awe after you crammed down that whole pizza, to then smile and say "time for the lava cakes"... what a happy glutton you are!  I loved hearing you wheeze as you slept briefly, you sounded like an overfed pig that can barely breathe, you were so full!  Great job, Mochii!!   I am so looking forward to your weigh-in tomorrow!!

Link to review
theseven

If all the feedees were like Mochii released wonderful videos like these, it would be paradise.  But at the same time that's what makes the magic of a person like Mochii.  You are fantastic Mochii, keep it up, you are becoming a legend.

Link to review
jackal27

What can I say that I haven’t already said? Mochii continues her overwhelming huge feast in part 2 which is just as good as part 1.I’m just going to say buy part 2 because it goes so well with part 1. Mochii Babii in my opinion is one of a kind. She seemed to come out of nowhere into this community and it feels like she has taken to it by storm. Her updates her very consistent and generous and we’ve been lucky to witness continue eat more and more while packing on the pounds to her beautiful figure with no plateau that I’ve noticed. Yet another worthy purchase. 😍🤯🔥👍

Link to review
UmikoS

Wasn't expecting it to be as hot as it ended up being . Amazing 

Link to review
Stillyungfeeder2

Simply awe inspiring.

Between this 2 parter and the finale of your 30 day binge, I don't think I've ever seen one person consume so much in one day. It's absolutely incredible. And seeing all the boxes and wrappers on the bed really makes it clear how much you've eaten.

I forgot to mention this in the last video, but it's so sexy seeing you double fist burgers, and in this case, tacos. And when your feeder came in with a third burrito, when your hands were already full, I could see how much it turned you on. It was also so satisfying seeing you conquer that accordion of meat, (that I will dub the Mac Stack)

You're looking a lot rounder in these videos than you do in the last ones. I love watching you grow as the videos go by. I look forward to seeing how much further you'll go.

Both videos are 5 out of 5. Can't wait for the next one. 

Link to review
tdb_tdb

Simply the best messy stuffer going right now.  Epic finale.  Adorable Mochii just keeps pushing and pushing.  I love the trashed bed!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

I'm so looking forward to your next workout video to see how much more out of shape you are love 

Link to review
Jay86

Even hotter than the 20k video! Epic and legendary gluttony  😍

Link to review
HF1502

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your absolutely stunning to watch eat and it's really hot

Link to review
Guest grateful

These tapes are a game changer.

I simply do not know how Mochii could pull this off. And it's not a one off!

She has been binging and binging for months all day long and puts the finishing touches on her efforts packing an unbelievable quantity of fattening foods into an already bloated body that has grown so big so quickly that it is an effort for her to move around and make adjustments.

The eating and fattening are intense and the woman is way cool and chill and speaks in a natural and practical tone as she tells her outrageous story.

If you came this far, you got your card out, and if you haven't hit pound send do it and get this video.

Link to review
Guest pkmnlover9000

Michii us the hottest slob of 2020 🥵

Link to review
alde

Awesome, that belly is getting so big 😍

Link to review
Guest Zuri1

Part 2 is a pure love letter to gaining, and the dedication to be great. Amazing value for a more than fair price, this two part feast is a MUST own😁

Link to review
Guest gmrlrr2

It absolutely amazes me how much she is actually able to put away, and by god has she gotten enormous after her quarantine! I hope this isn't the end of the journey, but this video really is a nice end to this treck of her impressive weight gain.

Link to review
Tomsellick123

Among the top models of curvage for sure. Excited to see where she goes from here

Link to review
Euglenoid

Mochii Babii is truly a legend! The conclusion to this massive stuffing is one of the sexiest feeding videos you can find in our community!!

Link to review
fredj72

Oh my goodness. You are always incredible, but you've outdone yourself here. Very, very well done.

Link to review
godstone45

This clip is so hot, it really shows how she's let her self go.

Link to review
gizmo1451

And so to part 2, just as good as part 1 if not better, if I could give more star rating I definitely would.

So much food eaten even though quite clearly she's stuffed and struggling to keep it down.

Just more burps to make more room to carry on with the feast. 

Loved the rolled up pizza, never seen that done before.

Link to review