Cheese Stuffed Gut

$6.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Messy Eating • Chugging • Alc • Drinking Sauces • Slob • Tight Clothes • Lingerie • Burping • Belly Play • Side, Ass and Overhead Angles • Fat Chat ~ 21 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Out of all the amazing food in the world CHEESE turns me on more than anything! Something about thick, greasy, melted cheese gets me so damn wet it's unbearable 🥵

So for this stuffing I decided to pack my gut to the BRIM with cheese on cheese on cheese!

I ordered an extra large DOUBLE cheese DOUBLE sauce pizza from Dominos AND three containers filled with their "TRIPLE Cheese Dip"!

I used the insanely greasy and artery clogging dip as a topping for my already extremely unhealthy pizza...fuck it was so hot and delicious 😩

Of course my gluttony didn't stop there as I chug champagne and cover the pizza in mouth watering garlic butter, shoving slice after slice into my salivating mouth 🤤

Face covered in layers of cheese and sauce I struggle to reposition myself showing off my ever fattening ass and over-bloated thighs...

After I devoured the ENTIRE pizza and ALL THREE cheese dips my gut is SO MASSIVE it looks like it's about to POP! 💥

I try to move but I physically couldn't my belly was just too fat and packed with cheese, so once again I ate myself into temporary immobility 😮

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How did you manage to get your fat 🍑 onto the floor Mochii 😂 don’t see many vids of you in this position anymore. Join her has she stuffs herself with so much cheese 😍 damn no wonder she is so obese eating like this 🐷 and chugging champagne. With grease dripping down her round face letting out huge gluttonous burps, and struggling to move by the end Mochii as once again eaten way to much 🥵.

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

Fantastic video! I absolutely love your belly 

Link to review