3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Weigh In • Measurements • Comparisons • Bloating • Chugging • Burping • BMI • Body Fat % • Tight Clothes • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Out of Shape • Heavy Breathing • Fupa Play • Belly Play • Double Chin • Fat Arms • Multi-Angle   ~ 22 Minutes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As some of you know this Month (March) marks my 3 Year Feedee Anniversary! 🎉

3 Years ago I got the opportunity to truly indulge a fantasy I had for the longest time..

It was an AMAZING experience stuffing myself for every meal 30 Days Straight and left me 50 POUNDS heavier by the end of it 🥵

But once it was over I only CRAVED more, so with the encouragement of all of you I continued to greedily overfill my growing body, putting on over 100 POUNDS in a year! 😈

As time went on, by March of last year (2022), I found myself over 350 POUNDS and hardly recognizable from the fit gym rat I once was… 🙈

It felt INSANELY GOOD to be so big and heavy but I also was starting to find it hard to move around since I basically didn’t exercise AT ALL throughout those 2 years 😮💨

I felt it was time for a break to let my body catch up to all the weight I gained and made plans to indulge a bit less and go for more walks.. 

Nearly a year later (Now) and I can safely say that any progress I initially made has been completely overridden by EVEN MORE FAT…I wasn’t even TRYING to gain but old habits die hard and I guess I was indulging more than I realized 😅

Todays Weigh in video marks 3 YEARS OF GROWTH, from a chubby 170 Pound girl to a MASSIVELY obese whale struggling to even sit up from a chair 😮💨

Watch as I get insanely winded just trying to show off all my fat as it bounces, jiggles and weighs me down 🤤

I take measurements of my entire body, share the changes I’ve been noticing, then of course walk on the scale for the big weigh in and oh man was I SURPRISED 😳

After the Weigh In I try out my new toy, filling up my already massive gut with Coke and Heavy Cream as I fantasize about what this upcoming month holds for my growing body 🥰

If you don’t already know I’ll be eating at as many NYC Restaurants as I can over the next 4 Weeks in celebration of my 3 Year Feedee-versary! 

I’m crazy excited to gorge on all that delicious food and I’m sure I’ll be EVEN FATTER by time it’s all over 😏

More info on that in my Forum here! 

As always, if you enjoyed the video be sure to leave a review and let me know how big you want to see me get 😈

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gimnano777

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Baby, I can’t see this video…

Response from the author:

I had a few people message me with a similar problem, I reached out to the site and they said they are working on fixing it!

So to all those having this problem it should be working soon!

Link to review
distance23

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I sit back and think about how 3 years ago she outweighed me and now...wow, Mochi is absolutely massive in this and she's doing it almost nonchalantly...a ton of burps, plans for the month and plenty of other surprises in this one 

Link to review
Jazzman

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Honest the best video ever from the greatest of all time. Her voice and comments are phenomenal. And the gain is Stupendous 

Link to review
r8ted_r

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I'm speechless. Every video Mochii is fatter and fatter. The ending of this video is insanely hot as she balloons even bigger and rounder. I have a feeling she'll be enormous by the end of this year🥵😍

Link to review
K3n

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a gainer legend! 😍 It’s so shocking to think of all the weight that’s piled on in moments of such intense gluttony🐖. You’re definitely a sexy piggy, but you’re also one of the gainer G.O.A.T.s! Hope you’re doing well, Mochii ❤️

Link to review
Roxybubblebutt

What a prize possession piggy ! Mochis feeder really went in and should be extremely proud of himself for he has completly and utterly destroyed her once petite frame as she is now a HUGE tub of lard. Amazing job. Hope they both made tons of $$$ along this journey and it was worth it for both of them. As a secret FA I cant stop but wonder what there close friends and family must think and if they are aware of their fetish ? How could you not tell at this point ?! I also ask myself if she ever regrets going this far ? I am 190 lbs and have been trying to loose the same 20 lbs since 2022 -_-“ . They are now down a path of immobility and heart disease . Not trying to be bleak just stating the truth. She should do a Q&A answering these kind of questions. Would be hot. 

Link to review
Guest GoGDawgz

3 years ago this relatively small girl started stuffing herself and weighed 20 lbs less than me. Now, she sports a gargantuan belly that is seemingly never filled and she is twice my weight. I don’t think much more needs to be said!

Link to review
UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her struggles to move and getting totally out of breath and winded in this video are extremely hot.

Mochii has really piled on the pounds since she took her recent break.

Her weight and measurements are getting completely out of control now! 😍

Link to review