Outgrown Clothes Humiliation | Roleplay

$7.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Roleplay • Humiliation • Outgrown Clothes • Tight Clothes • Clothing Try On • Belly Stuffing • Fat Chat • All Fours • Multi Angle • Feeder Talks • Feeder POV ~ 34 Minutes

Note: This video has my feeder talking in it
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay:

In denial about my recent weight gain I attempt to find an outfit that actually fits so I can meetup with my old friends

I call my partner in to help me decide but as I try on all these outgrown clothes he starts to poke fun at how fat I've gotten!

"I couldn't have gained that much" I say, as I struggle to button my shorts and my tops wont fit over my bloated tits...

He calls attention to how my gut looks pregnant, how my thighs have exploded and my arm fat spills out of every shirt I put on..

"These clothes are just old and must have shrunk", I claim as I literally rip one trying to get it over my obese arms...

My partner making fun of me for being out of breath tells me to sit down as he brings me in a deep dish pizza

I knew I shouldn't eat it...I'll only get fatter...but it smells so good and he KNOWS I can't resist!

It's not long before I completely give in...I love getting fat...I love how my gut keeps hanging lower and lower...

So I devour the whole pizza and more until I'm completely stuffed and barely able to move..of course he continues to call me an obese slob but I don't care...I love being a greedy pig!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Review Bonus: Leave a review below to get access to the exclusive photoset from this video!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mochii is having a lot of trouble finding any clothes that fit because of her huge belly, ass will everything actually 😂. Trying on clothes is such work out for this huge obese 🐷 getting out of breath easily. It’s not long before she is stuffing her fat face burping like a piggy. This is a great humiliation rp from Mochii you will love the comments from her boyfriend as he constantly keeps reminding her how fat she has gotten 🐖 🥵. The side on parts in this vid are amazing her back rolls are out of control 😍 especially when she is on her side 🤯 her gut is a mountain of lard. Then when she gets on all fours 💦 damn. Get this hot vid now and see Mochii get even fatter.

Link to review
doeocodoc

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

god this video was immaculate. watching you struggle into shirts that turned into bras and dresses that turned into shirts hit all the right places, plus your feeder’s degrading was on point and that massive belly just never stopped jiggling

Link to review
markkuu

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

damnn.... i remember when she fit in some of those clothes. the comparison is just way too hot. also, some of the angles on this video were just 🤌

Link to review