I ate a huge amount of mac and cheese!

$11

(12 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This is another video this month that I am proud of.❤️ If you decide to buy this video you will see a cute little pig in a pink corset stuffing a huge bowl full of pasta with cheese sauce into her mouth. This video shows my figure from different perspectives and shows how happy I am when I can just eat. 🐷As always a gainer has to appear in the video, which is just for sipping. Yes with me it's on the same level as water. I need it for my life. If you like a lot of bouncing around and breasts popping out of that bra then you will definitely enjoy this film. This corset barely contained my huge breasts!!!
In the film you will see my body from different perspectives and there is also a scene where the piggy looks into the fridge and when she opens it, her big belly shows up first and then her. She leans into the fridge and her tummy hangs down between her thighs. I think a lot of you might be jealous of what views my fridge has a dozen or more times a day. 🥵

This film additionally has a slightly different price than the rest. It is very long and in addition I think it is worth the price. For the first 3 days of publication it will be at a discounted price of $8 and then the price will go up to $11 so if you are planning to buy it I advise you to hurry!!! Enjoy watching. Kisses 😘

Edited by CutieDonut

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Buffet Belly Stuffer

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Woah…I don’t even know where to start with this! 🥵 @CutieDonut has done it  again! There’s so much jiggling, belly stuffing, and overall gluttony that I’m at a loss for words. Just get this video! 

Link to review
Guest freddfatt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a masterpiece.

CutieDonut starts off the video with some hot belly play before heading to the refrigerator to snack on some treats. She bounces her obese fattened body around and plops her big growing gut on a table. Then she makes herself a large bowl of pasta to eat. Before she digs in, she stirs it a bit with a fork and you can hear how thick, creamy, and fattening it is. She moans in anticipation of stuffing herself even fatter.

The main event is her stuffing her face with the pasta, complete with moans, burps, heavy breathing, belly noises, belly play, etc. Her round gut is almost a second character. It rests on the lip of the bowl and seems just as eager as she is to be fattened even larger. At the rate she’s going, this new pink corset will be unwearable in a matter of months.

After she engorges herself, you get a lot of different views of her stuffed belly – pregnant with fat and food. She learns she can’t bounce around nearly as well as before now that she’s bloated herself up like a pregnant cow.

Oh, and did I mention that throughout the whole length of the video she’s drinking from her sippy cup full of gainer shake that she refills every time it empties? CutieDonut is the real deal. She’s an insatiable sexy piggy who can’t control her expanding appetite.

Link to review
K222002

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video with so many amazing sights and sounds, you are so hot @CutieDonut in every way. In this video the fridge pov is great and I love how huuugely bloated you got by the end 🥵 Personally I always appreciate seeing fully exposed belly at the end of any stuffing, but of course it's not possible in every set and that's ok. I also love to see the belly bursting out of clothes and the corset worked very well for this. It did a superhero job trying to hold all that fat in, but a whole lot of your massive belly is beautifully on display at all times. Great job!

I would love if in your next video you could show your completely bare midsection from under the breasts to below the belly with no restictions please (maybe in just bra and panties or 2-piece bikini?), and really show off all of your tight stuffed belly whilst standing (p.s. of course it needs to be even tighter and rounder than today, but I think this is already your plan too haha 😉

Thanks for all the amazing content you make ♥️

Link to review
Anonvp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good god, you are the most beautiful thing I saw today. You are one of the sexiest pigs on Curvage (I won't say the sexiest otherwise the others will be disappointed😉)

Link to review
missinlinc1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely loved this. You have grown so much and just seem to keep growing 😍😍😍😍😍😍 keep these videos coming Cutie Donut because these are awesome 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
arnold87

1 of 8 members found this review helpful 1 / 8 members

Nice, but I didnt apreciate few things.

The first 2 min: 2 min of belly bouncing? Not a bit to much?

I also dnt really apreciate the curset, that just cover a lot the belly. I was sure that at some point of the video, she take off this curst, but no way.

But am still very confident on her. She really have the potentiale to do top video!

Response from the author:

The corset unzips at the back plus you can't be in the video with bare breasts. I was hoping the corset would appeal. I don't think shaking the belly is a bad thing. In your opinion it would have been better if this part had been cut out. In my opinion you can always skip the parts you are not interested in. And then don't expect long films.🫤

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

🥵🥵... Good Lord 🥵 Such a good video !! There is a reason why CutieDonut is a Queen and this video will explain it way better than me ! 😍

This meal looks so delicious and fattening and you wash it down with gainer as always. 😍 You are not even fattening yourself at this point, you just NEED a huge daily amount of calories ! 🤤 And just when i was thinking about that, you let out some sexy burps !! 🥵 Most people drink water or others drinks daily, CutieDonut drinks gainer, that so hot to think seriously 😍

The way you breath after the meal is a huge turn on... your belly is huge all the time but at the end i was seriously thinking that your belly was about to explode !! 😍🥵... but you keep drinking and eating 😱😍 

If you wanna see CutieDonut with a huge tense belly, this is the video !! ❤️

Link to review
Belzebub6969

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

the fat piggy energy is strong in this movie, the pink corset makes you look twice as fat, and watching you eat always gives me a lot of pleasure. at the end of the movie your belly was so round that I thought you would burst, from movie to movie when you fill your belly you become more and more round😍

Link to review