CutieDonut has no restraint with food. Her belly almost exploded!!!

$7.99

(15 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey ❤️
I know you weren't expecting this film. Me too. I decided overnight that I was going to munch on two cartons of doughnuts and litres of gainer all day. My stomach almost didn't burst and I thought I was going to throw up by the end. I didn't think I could become such a pig to binge eat so greedily. What can you expect when you buy this video?😈
 -stomach stuffing, 
- litres of gainer drinking, 
-showing the whole silhouette from different perspectives. 
- Some stylings,
- Groaning, gasping,
- problems with walking,🥵
I am sure you will enjoy my video and it will make you want to keep feeding and pampering a piggy like me. Be sure to leave a review because then I can see that you care and the videos will appear more often and I'll be breaking more records. Wish me a tasty, and enjoy  the view!!!😍

Other Files from CutieDonut

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnwick2626

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow the gainer chug at the end is to die for you are looking gorgeous! And i loved the tight strap around the belly 

Link to review
achessnuke22

3 of 8 members found this review helpful 3 / 8 members

I just want to preface this and say this is one of the hottest gains i have seen and I've been following for a long time.

That being said, this is another frustrating video that is so close to being perfect but is far less than that due to the way it's shot. This has been the way most videos have been shot for a while now and makes it impossible to enjoy such an amazing gain.

The whole video is shot very close. So close you can't really make out how big you actually are. The only time you're not close to the camera is when you're in your dress but every bit of your belly is covered.

Please for future videos, try and walk around further from the camera with your belly out so we can see how your bely has grown as your recent videos are not doing your impressive progress justice.

Response from the author:

I am not able to suit every person. I record what I like and the way I like it. If you don't like this kind of content and you don't like the way I record it then you might want to think about whether there's any point in buying it at all and watching it and then putting up a measly 2/5. I didn't think it was the worst video I've ever recorded.

Link to review
Kasansky

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video where we can see you in different angles, it's incredible how you're still able to put that dress on your enormous body, and that net is very strong 😅

You always look sexy in that outfit it's a perfect combination your belly looks like you were pregnant, and your thighs are perfect with your big bum so gorgeous.

Nice video and hope you will keep updating us with your progress 

Link to review
Anonvp

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are one of the sexiest women on Curvage🤩. Your body is amazing and your clothes were so tight I thought they would burst.🤤

Keep it up and never doubt yourself.

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow i need to recover 🥵 this video is hypnotizing ! Yes hypnotizing is the right word ! You will forget everything because the view is spectacular, the sound is so hot. Let yourself guide by CutieDonut's gluttony ! 🤤🐷

I really love how fast you are eating these donuts, pushing large bites in your mouth with your fingers... 🥵 You eat more and more like a pig ! 🐷 And then you never let down your shaker, you did everything with the shaker in your hands, never stop to swallow more and more calories 🤤 You are fattening yourself so well, such a good piggy ! 🐷

Your body is full on gorgeous rounds rolls, i can't believe how wide and thick your thighs and bum are ! 🥵 And then your belly swells and swells and swells, one day this black outfit will explode, you look like a swelling balloon in it !! 😍

Keep consuming so much calories, keep eating fast and like a pig ! Feed all these rolls to overflow everywhere from thickness ! 🤤 I love how you swelled from fatness like a balloon !! 😍

Link to review
arnold87

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Really nice video. She is really sexy and sensual.

But the view of belly uncovered, is really short. Such a pity to have the belly covered all this time, for almost the entire duration of the video.

Hope a more "naked belly", for 5 start next video!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I need to cool down after this…🥵

This is seriously hot to watch, I love watching beautiful fat girls waddle with a full fat belly. That view as CutieDonut walks back and forth slowly from that POV shot is simply breathtaking😍. She’s struggling to walk so much, I wish I could massage and carry her gut as she’s waddling🤤

Take all my stars dear, this is a beautiful work of art❤️

Link to review
Buffet Belly Stuffer

Another mind blowing video from @CutieDonut! She’s stretched her belly out to the absolute max here…and then some. 🥵 It’s honestly incredible how much she’s grown in such a short time. Buy this video! You will not be disappointed! 

Link to review
OldMcDonald32

First, I must say I agree with @Vulkan. Please dont try to put a strap on that perfect belly my dear! I love you wearing fishnets and tight clothes but please let your beautiful orb of a belly bulge in all its wonder. 

Second, I know the focus is on your huge, heavily pregnant looking orb of a belly. But you have the most yummy looking thighs and ass I have ever seen! Way underrated thighs and ass!! 

The heavy breathing sent me over the top. Id love to bury my face into your lap wedged between those juicy fat thighs and belly after a good funnel feeding of gainer! You’re a goddess, keep growing into the hog you seem to so desire! 

Link to review
turquoisenebula

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Looking incredible. World class belly! 

Love that tight dress, it makes your figure look so beautifully absurd ❤️.

I love how, even though you're so fat, even though you're so stuffed, you still have a double belly.  Like your pooch still sticks out even further than your stomach.  So cute. 

That fishnet piece at the start though OMG.   If we got a full length modelling video with that on it would set the world on fire. 

Link to review
Mrfeedher27

This amazing gluttonous queen was absolutely amazing in this video 

She could give a class on heavy breathing and moans…that ALONE sent me to the moon immediately!! 

The only thing I ask for is mor aftermath belly play and to do this in stripes with no shoes on…give us that barefoot and pregnant feel but OMFG this video is PERFECT 

😏🥴🤤🤰🏻

Link to review
Belzebub6969

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

you really have to watch this movie with your own eyes. fat, fat and even more fat pours from the screen throughout the entire film. Her belly is really starting to get huge, not to mention her huge ass and round breasts, our favorite goddess's face has become rounder and her eyes are as always hungry for even more food😍

Link to review
Vulkan

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

I will only say one thing, BUY IT!!!   🥵

HOWEVER I'm just going to make two points.

-move the camera a little further to better appreciate your belly

-Please  PLEASE!! do not use that strap or belt on your belly, it looks horrible and does not let us see your belly in its most splendor 😉

The video would have been 10 stars if you had lifted your dress at the end showing us your belly hanging without that tight strap, maybe for next time @CutieDonut ;) 

Response from the author:

I put on this belt because it's what a lot of you like when I have something tight on my belly.

Link to review