Guest Carcer89
35 minutes ago, ChubbyChelsea said:

Hi everyone! I’m Chelsea and I’m so happy to be here on Curvage. I’ve been lurking here forever but felt it was time I properly introduced myself!

When I’m not eating and making amazing fat content, I enjoy listening to true crime podcasts, bingeing adult cartoons, baking, and thinking about eating!

I’ve gained quite a lot of weight over the last few years, most of which was unintentional, but recently I have been stuffing myself and absolutely love it! I plan to continue gaining and indulging in my fatness.

Here is where I'll be posting my updates and interacting with you all 🥰

Here’s some of my favourite before and afters of my gain, hope you enjoy!

Chels x

20230714_213532.jpg

20230714_215326.png

20230515_234929.jpg

PhotoCollage_1668386415714.jpg

20230628_223550.jpg

Welcome Chelsea, glad you've de-lurked 😂

Thanks for sharing the pics of your journey so far. Enjoy the continuation!

7 hours ago, ChubbyChelsea said:

Hi everyone! I’m Chelsea and I’m so happy to be here on Curvage. I’ve been lurking here forever but felt it was time I properly introduced myself!

When I’m not eating and making amazing fat content, I enjoy listening to true crime podcasts, bingeing adult cartoons, baking, and thinking about eating!

I’ve gained quite a lot of weight over the last few years, most of which was unintentional, but recently I have been stuffing myself and absolutely love it! I plan to continue gaining and indulging in my fatness.

Chels x

20230714_213532.jpg

20230714_215326.png

20230515_234929.jpg

20230628_223550.jpg

Hi Chelsea- what an impressive gain...you look incredible 😍

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone! Your support means a lot, I love the encouragement! ❤️

I've only been able to fully commit to my gain in the last few months, but in the last 2 weeks I've been able to eat takeout every day 🥵

Here's a picture of me from 18 months ago when I first started recording my intentional gain vs. me yesterday, 20lbs and a dominos and taco bell later 🙈

20220102_210033.jpg

IMG-20230716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230715-WA0013.jpg

20230716_005157.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 7/18/2023 at 4:52 PM, lenni3 said:

Wow what an amazing sight! Does that mean you’ve been intentionally gaining even before you started recording yourself?

Yes! I've been sharing content for almost a year but have been dipping my toe in and out of gaining weight for a couple of years now (mainly because of money and gaining can be tough sometimes) 😁

• Curvage Model

Also I had to share this story! This sounds like total fanfic but this literally just happened💀

My downstairs neighbour just rang my doorbell and asked if I wanted to take this 12 pack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts because they were given to her by work and she doesn't want them.

I was so confused like "is this woman reading my mind" or does she know I'm intentionally trying to get fatter (I've been getting takeaway food deliveries every day to our address for like 3 weeks now lol). What a crazy coincidence 🤯😂

IMG-20230725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0014.jpg

14 hours ago, ChubbyChelsea said:

Also I had to share this story! This sounds like total fanfic but this literally just happened💀

My downstairs neighbour just rang my doorbell and asked if I wanted to take this 12 pack of Krispy Kreme doughnuts because they were given to her by work and she doesn't want them.

I was so confused like "is this woman reading my mind" or does she know I'm intentionally trying to get fatter (I've been getting takeaway food deliveries every day to our address for like 3 weeks now lol). What a crazy coincidence 🤯😂

IMG-20230725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0014.jpg

Maybe a secret feeder. If it happens again soon you will know.

19 hours ago, ChubbyChelsea said:

IMG-20230725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0014.jpg

It must be a sign it’s your true destiny to be an out of shape fatty! Forever outgrowing her wardrobe and struggling up stairs until you can’t make it up them anymore at all. 

Guest Carcer89
On 7/25/2023 at 7:52 PM, ChubbyChelsea said:

IMG-20230725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0014.jpg

As long as she continues to bring you donuts, that's the main thing 😂

On 7/25/2023 at 8:52 PM, ChubbyChelsea said:

IMG-20230725-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230725-WA0014.jpg

Very sexy tits 🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋

On 7/14/2023 at 11:20 PM, ChubbyChelsea said:

Chels x

20230714_213532.jpg

20230714_215326.png

20230515_234929.jpg

20230628_223550.jpg

Lovely tits and very sexy belly 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋💋

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 7/26/2023 at 10:27 AM, Bellyhanglover said:

Maybe a secret feeder. If it happens again soon you will know.

haha I doubt it, but the fact she randomly gave me 12 for free definitely felt like a sign from somewhere to keep eating lol

On 7/26/2023 at 9:14 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1354e88a3ca73efd5819c08915b23ae5.jpegOh my - this pic is ridiculously sexy - you are gonna be a Fan Favorite here at Curvage! 😍🥰

thank you, i hope so!!

On 7/31/2023 at 12:31 AM, tomisek said:

Lovely tits and very sexy belly 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋💋

thank you! its funny because my boobs are huge but don't look so big compared to my belly