Guest M_ustang1

Just a little holiday weight? Lol whatever you say tubby.

a paunch like that isn’t just a “little holiday weight.” You’ve been eating like a total pig, and it shows. It’s obvious that you’re totally losing control of your eating habits. I hope you like the “little holiday weight” cause you’re just going to keep getting fatter and flabbier. 

• Curvage Model

I think this is my favorites video that I’ve done yet. I’ve def increased my capacity at an alarming rate. Let me know what you think.

This is the biggest I’ve ever been. 😳 I can not stop filling this belly, and I think it’s starting to show. My bad habits have definitely took a toll on my figure, and I’ve turned into an obese cow. 🐮 Watch me continue to fatten as I packed my greedy gut with way too much fast food. 🥵

Edited by feedxmexdaddy

Guest M_ustang1

Oooh you’re off to a great start! Can’t wait to see you grow…and grow…you’re gonna be a real F A T girl at this rate 😏

Nice figure. How your condition and your activity is changing by gaining? It can be interesting and enjoying to sight how this changing. Do you enjoying it in these moments or do you have some preparation for these changing also? Next changes can give you next joy also.

• Curvage Model

I’ve been a greedy girl and I think it’s starting to show. 🥵 I’m finding new stretch marks everyday. I think overfilling my balloon belly every night, and chugging wg shakes might have something to do with it… But I love showing off for you. I love playing with my swollen gut, lotioning it up, and thinking about all the naughty things you would do to me. 
39F8C7D6-ECBA-46D3-A389-1093A8B9356F.thumb.jpeg.bfedba10ffb864aa34470d4b33207c41.jpeg

20E9B859-3490-4099-9CA3-1239BE85468A.thumb.jpeg.685bd17c093d2676ebe39edc316bf308.jpeg