2 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

This angle makes me look ridiculously huge 😳😳😳

10424509-2CD8-40A3-AAF8-6BBCBE9C2B2D.jpeg

9089CFD7-E76B-42DD-8907-F36939341F14.jpeg

Yeah...it's definitely the angle..

Not a chance it's your delightfully plump thighs, your beautiful big, hanging belly or your soft looking massive arms that's making you look huge...

It's definitely the angle 😍😈πŸ₯΅

giphy(70).thumb.gif.db46163567bdd316799966ba43334af6.gif

Guest GetFatter
8 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

This angle makes me look ridiculously huge 😳😳😳

10424509-2CD8-40A3-AAF8-6BBCBE9C2B2D.jpeg

9089CFD7-E76B-42DD-8907-F36939341F14.jpeg

Surprised the chair didn't break tubby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I asked this question in another forum but I wanted to go ahead and ask here too! I want to release a new video to celebrate hitting 10,000 followers here on curvage! This should happen sometime in August but I need a concept for a clip! I’m planning on this video full length (8-12 minutes) and listing it at $2 (the lowest possible price I can sell a clip for here on curvage). Think of this video as a thank you to anyone who has ever bought a clip from me before and a little incentive for those who have seen me around but have never purchased a clip!Β 
I’m hoping to appeal to as large an audience as possible, so Im not looking for anything too niche but honestly, I’m at such a loss that I’m willing to hear any options you can think of! Let me know if you have an idea!Β 

Guest WhyYesofCourse

Perhaps it's a bit too niche for this time around, but I for one would eagerly vouch for another Winnie the Pooh-style video sometime, particularly if it was an interpretation of the "stuck in a hole" scene! I would love to see you try out some stuckage 🀀

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, WhyYesofCourse said:

Perhaps it's a bit too niche for this time around, but I for one would eagerly vouch for another Winnie the Pooh-style video sometime, particularly if it was an interpretation of the "stuck in a hole" scene! I would love to see you try out some stuckage 🀀

You’re right, too niche for my 10,000 follower celebration but…. Well, I’ll just say say  🀭🀫😏

Guest WhyYesofCourse
53 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

You’re right, too niche for my 10,000 follower celebration but…. Well, I’ll just say say  🀭🀫😏

Ooooh! Now I'm excited!

8 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

I asked this question in another forum but I wanted to go ahead and ask here too! I want to release a new video to celebrate hitting 10,000 followers here on curvage! This should happen sometime in August but I need a concept for a clip! I’m planning on this video full length (8-12 minutes) and listing it at $2 (the lowest possible price I can sell a clip for here on curvage). Think of this video as a thank you to anyone who has ever bought a clip from me before and a little incentive for those who have seen me around but have never purchased a clip!Β 
I’m hoping to appeal to as large an audience as possible, so Im not looking for anything too niche but honestly, I’m at such a loss that I’m willing to hear any options you can think of! Let me know if you have an idea!Β 

Well for 10,000 followers the obvious theme - for me at least - would be a 10,000 cal binge of some sort.Β  If you were asking me I'd choose 10,000 cal in weight gain shake.Β  That's a challenge for any seasoned feedee but I think quite doable!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Well for 10,000 followers the obvious theme - for me at least - would be a 10,000 cal binge of some sort.Β  If you were asking me I'd choose 10,000 cal in weight gain shake.Β  That's a challenge for any seasoned feedee but I think quite doable!

10,000 calorie stuffing is definitely an option I have my eye on!!Β 

On 7/30/2023 at 12:42 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

You know, I saw it once and I just have to second it, a 10,000 calorie stuffing, although you've done that before so I would say in honor of 10,000 followers doing the largest stuffing you've ever done (On camera, example if the most you ever ate was 1 hamburger, eat 2 to be oversimplified lol), but to expand its audience (although who DOESN'T want to see feedee grow and eat hah, so I don't think its too niche at all), but to expand you can be squashing feeder the entire time, sitting on him as he lays down and you eat the entire feast on top of him as feeder feels you get heavier from your eating. I think that would be a good one for a 10k follower video. I just think instead of 10k calories it should be the most you've eaten or most you've chugged (if you funneled a wg shake do 2 or somthing), etc. But ya hopefully that gives you a good idea of something to work with that can be kind of specialΒ