• Curvage Model

Hey there! I'm Wilson, I've been posting clips on curvage for a while now but I think it's time I take a step out of my comfort zone and begin exploring other areas of curvage. I'm very passionate about being a feedee and I can't wait to share myself and my journey with more people! Aside from feedism, I spend a lot of time reading horror books! So if you've got any recs, I'm all ears :) 

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Image2.png

IMG_5645.JPG

You're so pretty! I'm happy you're here on the forum. I don't think I've read any horror (since "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" when I was a kid), but if you're also into fantasy at all, I couldn't recommend NK Jemesin's work any more highly. Particularly the Broken Earth series. 

Eat well, and don't forget the ice cream!

I'm so glad you started this thread! As I've said before, you're one of the most beautiful girls in this community, and I love it that you're becoming more present in Curvage. I much prefer these forum threads to the news feed. It's much easier to follow you here!

• Curvage Model
On 7/14/2022 at 2:47 PM, marlow said:

You're so pretty! I'm happy you're here on the forum. I don't think I've read any horror (since "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" when I was a kid), but if you're also into fantasy at all, I couldn't recommend NK Jemesin's work any more highly. Particularly the Broken Earth series. 

Eat well, and don't forget the ice cream!

Thank you! I've been told that the forums are the place to be but I'm still learning about this site! I'll check those out :) I never forget the ice cream but if you must know, I am a savory foods feind over sweets! 😆

• Curvage Model
On 7/14/2022 at 3:48 PM, pet sounds said:

I'm so glad you started this thread! As I've said before, you're one of the most beautiful girls in this community, and I love it that you're becoming more present in Curvage. I much prefer these forum threads to the news feed. It's much easier to follow you here!

Awe well I'll do my best to keep this forum updated weekly!

On 7/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Hey there! I'm Wilson, I've been posting clips on curvage for a while now but I think it's time I take a step out of my comfort zone and begin exploring other areas of curvage. I'm very passionate about being a feedee and I can't wait to share myself and my journey with more people! Aside from feedism, I spend a lot of time reading horror books! So if you've got any recs, I'm all ears :) 

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Image2.png

IMG_5645.JPG

REQUEST - please show us more of your fluffy THIGHS.  Mostly you've focused on your belly growth.  But I've been closely monitoring your UPPER ARMS and THIGHS as they get bigger.  QUESTION: Would it be OK if you made a video focused upon discussing and measuring your UPPER ARMS and burgeoning THIGHS ??? 🤔

2 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Thank you! I've been told that the forums are the place to be but I'm still learning about this site! I'll check those out :) I never forget the ice cream but if you must know, I am a savory foods feind over sweets! 😆

Absolutely nothing wrong with another piece of lasagna for dessert, then!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Can no longer stand to sit with my jeans button. Gotta set the belly free in order to be comfortable. Is this what being a morbidly obese cow is like? Cause it's embarassing and hot af. 

tumblr_34b20d719072d514b74e5389c6e5efc5_b423e891_2048.jpg

Hot AF yes, but certainly nothing to be embarrassed about, not here in the Free Belly Society!😄❤️😍👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I know it's still blazing hot outside rn (at least where I live) but I'm so ready for halloween! Just finished up a custom, and I was wondering if I should do another witch themed video this year? I have a bunch of other themed videos lined up but being in this outfit yesterday had me feeling some type of way 😈 btw I have to add that I am TERRIFIED of the movie The Wizard of Oz so being a witch is kinda like bringing my worst nightmare to life and becoming that worst nightmare! EEEKkk

IMG_6050.JPEG

IMG_6051.JPEG

IMG_6263.JPEG