My bathtub recently shrunk. I am wondering if I should let myself outgrow it completely or should I try to stay this size so that I can still enjoy soaking in hot water. Already it’s impossible to cover my belly because it sticks out a bit too much. Not sure what to do but I get a bit horny thinking about not being able to fit inside at all.

72A97C6F-0CDB-44E4-8C47-6A663D3D5E7B.jpeg

I think I definitely need to grow a lot more. My belly is starting to hang and cover my bikini bottoms but it’s still so small. I can imagine it being much bigger and heavier, slapping against my thighs as I run into the sea for a swim. At least I will always be able to fit in the ocean even if I outgrow my bathtub.

A5A78A81-28E1-4CAF-A2DF-59ABA1F5950D.png

• 1 month later...

Left is 2018, right is 9 July 2022. 49kg and 93kg. Height - 159 and I will definitely take note and do some pics in similar clothes. I hardly have any pics of myself from before I gained cos I was camera shy and didn’t really like how I looked. I also have a bad workaholic problem and am in an industry that just devours people whole.  I really wasn’t supposed to get fat in real life. It was meant to just be a fantasy and I thought I could just live vicariously watching content creators gain and reading weight gain stories. The urge to be like those girls in the stories was just too strong in the end. I am still conflicted about what I have done to my body and will I ever do the sports I used to do and what if I get bad at my job. But I still keep eating too much 

I really hope the next time I try the the wonder women outfit on my chubby body just tears through the seems and my entire lower belly hangs out the bottom. That will be really hot for me. I won’t be able to stop staring at my reflection and will probably end up eating a few tubs of ice cream and rubbing a few out 

I want everything to be way bigger. The other day I realised my ultimate would be able to lie back on my back, totally stuffed of course, and to have so much lower belly fat on my apron that I can push it into my moist opening and send vibrations through my pulsating clit. Even if I can’t touch myself any more I am sure I would really get off like this. I guess my goal is more about feelings and being encased in all this lushness everywhere 

20 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

Wow, that is A LOT of growth for just over a year. You were still fairly "in shape" then, just maybe a tiny bit thick. Of course, your current shape is so much better 🥰
Oh, and a great detail to really show how big you got: the skirt used to go down to your mid-thigh. Now it doesn't even fully cover your butt!! 

Thanks for the encouragement. I still feel really thin and can’t help but compare myself to some of the stunning goddess like babes on this site. I can only hope and eat and dream of being really big and soft one day. Wish to make it real somehow. Off to sleep now and hope I wake up with new fat and cellulite on me. 

10 hours ago, Ilvg said:

Just a massive jiggling blob weighed down by your own warm overbearing girth I see. Definitely a worthy goal. Can’t wait to see you reach it. Though with the way you’re talking we probably won’t have to wait long

It makes me so hot, hungry and horny to imagine this. I hope I can make it happen quickly. I know I am really short but I think I can manage adding a few hundred pounds to my body. I am still so light, even if almost double my starting weight, and yearn to feel my belly slapping against my thick thighs as I slowly waddle to the fridge for more food and shakes 

1 hour ago, Ilvg said:

Do you really think you’ll be able to stop yourself after a few hundred pounds? You’ll practically be insatiable at that point. Massive gut swaying and wobbling with every strained waddle. Ass and thighs quaking as shockwaves travel through your flab and your floorboards groan. So much lard crammed into your short frame practically turning you into a dense, heavy, wobbly meatball squeezing through doorways. Constantly knocking things over, never quite able to get used to your rapidly growing girth. Far too greedy to ever slow down just gorging yourself fatter and heavier by the day

You really know how to whet a girl’s appetite, and other things. Damn. All the blood just rushed to my p#%sy and again I am sitting at my desk unable to focus on my job. All I can think about is all the food I want to eat and that massive swaying sack of fat that will soon be hanging off me as I waddle around, and will cover my thighs as I lay on my back, feeling like a big water bed of a human

4 hours ago, Monkey said:

Wow you got huge. No wonder if you've got a sedentary desk job where you just sit around all day. Probably got a snack draw that you indulge on just eating all the time. Squeezed into your office chair mindless picking and packing away loads of calories. Just to head home to eat more probably hitting a drive though on the way.  😋

It was not always sedentary. There used to be field work and physically demanding types of work that were much more exciting. I got put on desk work recently because of being a bit out of shape. I miss the other stuff. 

2 hours ago, Ilvg said:

You want to stuff yourself at that desk don’t you. Ignoring everything else as your gut swells from between those thick thighs. Moans and sighs escaping your greasy lips as your bloated belly begins to press up against your desk. Your shirt giving up on covering its expanse you don’t know how many burgers ago. Vaguely aware of a coworker bringing in fattening shakes you don’t even remember ordering. Chair groaning as your ass spreads across the seat and presses against the armrests. So bloated you can barely take a full breath yet the first of many shakes is already at your lips before you realize it. Chins wobbling with every gulp as your gut glorps and groans. Only thing able to wake you from your gluttonous stupor is a serious of pops. If you could focus on anything besides the next meal you’d remember that you aren’t wearing a button up shirt so it couldn’t be that. Maybe you’d notice that your desk got taller and suddenly that massive orb of food and fat you call a gut isn’t pressing so hard into the desk. Someone less deliriously engorged would definitely notice that they popped all of the wheels off of their chair. But you? You just finish the last of your shake and belch out “more.”

To be honest, I had another day of being useless at work and I now need to try to save my job over the weekend. This is a must cos I already eat far more food than I can currently afford. They will want to see my progress on the various projects on Monday so I am now copying stuff onto a drive to take home while rubbing my giant bloated gut which is struggling to digest the enormous amount of food inside of me. The worst part is I have run out of food and snacks at work and now I need to wait till I get home before I can eat again. I am stuffed beyond belief now but still so hungry. Doesn’t make sense but the belly needs to be fed non stop. And soon I will need a wider chair at work. 

22 hours ago, Ilvg said:

Will you even be able to get any work done with that insatiable gut distracting you? Getting pushed further and further away from the computer as you helplessly stuff your face. Constantly getting distracted by snacks just a short waddle away. Barely able to keep your eyes open as all your energy goes to digesting a neverending onslaught of calories. Pretending to be shocked when you barely get enough done to skate by another week and your chair is a bit tighter than it was before the weekend. 

Sunday will be my work day and I will only stuff myself in the evening so that I can function and catch up with work. Today I needed a full stuffing day because I am just too hungry to not go full hog. I used to be a piglet but now I am growing into a fully fledged hog and I can’t wait for my gut to cover most of my thighs when I stand. My gain is making me too hungry and horny to think straight. Feel really excited about how big I am going to get and how good all the new fat will look on me. 

On 7/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, throwaway56342 said:

Wow, that is A LOT of growth for just over a year. You were still fairly "in shape" then, just maybe a tiny bit thick. Of course, your current shape is so much better 🥰
Oh, and a great detail to really show how big you got: the skirt used to go down to your mid-thigh. Now it doesn't even fully cover your butt!! 

I can’t wait to try this dress on again when I am properly fat. I need to be so big that I can just get it on but when I sit down the seams split open. Ooh. So frikken hot. Oh, and this is my before taken at 18:30 on 16 July and I swear I will never look this skinny again. My rolls are so small and cute but they need to grow so it’s time for me to get stuffed. 

0FF0139C-CB5F-41AC-A236-D84CE697DBD6.jpeg

24 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

I can’t wait to try this dress on again when I am properly fat. I need to be so big that I can just get it on but when I sit down the seams split open. Ooh. So frikken hot. Oh, and this is my before taken at 18:30 on 16 July and I swear I will never look this skinny again. My rolls are so small and cute but they need to grow so it’s time for me to get stuffed. 

0FF0139C-CB5F-41AC-A236-D84CE697DBD6.jpeg

19:02 feeling a bit full. Need a 20min digestion window. Wish I had a jar of Nutella right now 

3658DEF6-7656-445E-ADA8-C6A606F45757.jpeg

Just now, GrowingGirl said:

Sorry I got the angle wrong and I grew too big for the other black top so just using the belt from a dress. Bras put too much pressure on the soft bits. 

Like a sexy butterfly. Ooh. I used to be shy but now I love showing off my growths, big and small. What a difference 30min of stuffing with mass gainer can make. Love the bloat🥵😍❤️❤️

2BA85C15-7789-4AA2-967A-FC757B3F3D14.jpeg

12 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Like a sexy butterfly. Ooh. I used to be shy but now I love showing off my growths, big and small. What a difference 30min of stuffing with mass gainer can make. Love the bloat🥵😍❤️❤️

2BA85C15-7789-4AA2-967A-FC757B3F3D14.jpeg

When it’s empty it’s much flatter, more like a water bed that hasn’t been filled up enough. You can see in this pic how small and empty it looks when I wake up after not eating for a few hours. It’s still a bit heavy and I love carrying it around in my arms. I don’t know if this normal but I often think of my person as a separate person. She is extra demanding, greedy, insatiable and likes being slapped really hard for fun cause she needs to be punished for eating more than her fair share at work functions, location shoots and movie wrap parties (yeah, I work in that fd up industry) anyway she is a lot to carry around. But 100% the best growing tummy a little short girl could have. Best hand warmer in winter. 

F2012E0B-5D6F-4B07-8F4F-E27ECCBD8499.jpeg

2 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I love seeing both stuffed and empty bellies, so thank you! I love how after stuffing, your fat lower belly almost touches the bed. What kind of gainer shake do you make? It looks like you have a beautiful face too. 

It’s a vegan mass gainer that I mix with lactose free milk. It’s 1200 calories a litre and I drink 2.5 litres so adding nicely to my intake and hopefully my growth. Nothing like good solid food but I love stretching my tummy out with liquid calories. This shake tastes like melted ice cream. I also love seeing both empty and stuffed bellies. Love the contrast. It’s so fun feeling confident and actually liking my body now. I never thought about my looks much or appreciate my body until I let myself grow into it. It’s amazing how good gaining feels for me. Honestly better than sex. Yet to try combining these but who knows. Damn workaholic problem I have tends to come in the way of everything but this time I won’t stop it from letting me blow up into the woman I need to be 

I was that woman who couldn’t let herself gain cos then all the sports and being strong and fast and fit would end and I could end up an obese hungry hippo. It’s starting to happen now. No more rock climbing or kick boxing and I can barely do a wall push up never mind the 50 to 100 advanced push ups I did almost daily. I can barely do a plank. I do have health issues and as I gain I feel my body getting less healthy but I don’t think I can stop now as I am too greedy and addicted and sometimes stay up all night eating and gorge myself into food comas at work making me miss deadlines. I sometimes think, what if I get too addicted to food and become a woman who needs two first class seats to fly or a whole row and will need help being wheeled onto the plane and pushed through the doors. As a bigger person my life is more expensive and I can’t do many activities and things I loved doing before. I want to get fitter and healthier and I want to be respected at work. I thought I could just live vicariously through seeing the gaining of content creators and imagining being like them, or reading gaining stories but the urge to fatten up was just too strong and now my belly almost covers the entire front of my panties when I stand up and I carry this sack of heavy fat up with my arms when I go up and down stairs to make it easier. It’s a lot to carry. As conflicted as I am every day I love my body so much more now than before and doubt that I will ever stop gaining