I really didn't know I had gotten this big..

1 hour ago, Chubbystevie said:

....some of them, I couldn't even squish my body into, no matter how hard I tried. I tried sucking in, laying down, and cramming my pudge into them as hard as I could, but it I had to face the facts. My old clothes don't just make me look chubby anymore.. my body has grown so much larger that I cannot even get them on. I feel like a giant trying to wiggle into doll clothes.

im really fat.

B4E5901A-33D1-4177-93BD-8B23533FAA12.jpeg

45F76320-74A7-476B-8C67-A128FD4F03CE.jpeg

9E2DC806-738F-471C-8F30-A67982157F1A.jpeg

DE3A81B9-7AFB-4C34-A35D-D1EDF308322E.jpeg

E868EEFE-700D-4FC0-B70C-CDDD95E65CBC.jpeg

Yes - Yes you are !!  But - these pics are so HOT because of  it!!!
   We can only imagine, but that wriggling, jiggling, shoving and yanking must have quite the sight !! 😉

(That ass tho…)

19 minutes ago, Chubbystevie said:

I wanted to tell her that I wasn't fat and could gain as much weight in the future as I wanted, because I would lose it all. But I looked down at my body oozing out of my dress clothes, and knew she was right. I am at risk of getting overweight. 

You look amazing in your dress clothes! The texture of that shirt is perfect for accentuating your, well, having made it big, let's say!

So time to decide. Is getting fat what you really want? So go for it. Is eating what you want, how much you want and whenever you want the thing you want, you need accept consequences. If you ware happy with what you have done and achieved and want to fear any further consequences, and comments,  try to stay like this. Your beautiful like you are, also in your current state, so take it easy and comfortable

3 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Should I have expected people to poke fun at my weight (or literally poke my weight, and watch with fascination as my entire body jiggled?). I mean.. I know if I keep allowing myself to stay stuffed 24 hours a day on anything that looks delicious, I of course run the risk of possibly getting a bit chubby. 

But all day, people made little remarks like I was some kind of fatass! On lady said, "congratulations on making it big!" Then poked my tummy, and said, "and congrats on the promotion too!"

A guy remarked that I must be very good at my job for them to bring me on knowing they would have to give me maternity leave any day now.

A woman I've known for years just came up, gave me a hug, and then said, "oh honey... you can't be this big, not before you've even had any b**s! If you stay this large and then get pregnant, you're going to gain 50, 60, even 70 pounds with each baby, and be way to fat and out of shape to work any of it off! Let's say you find a guy into.. uhh.. large gals, and two decide you want three kids. You could easily be 400 pounds at this rate! Stop eating!"

I wanted to tell her that I wasn't fat and could gain as much weight in the future as I wanted, because I would lose it all. But I looked down at my body oozing out of my dress clothes, and knew she was right. I am at risk of getting overweight. 

2905EF9E-07D7-4C4B-8197-43B6ED979E35.jpeg

E445EFDD-DEE3-4017-B03A-5EF48E96343B.jpeg

3C93B6FB-A6E8-43B1-BD61-DBF3B2DBC21B.jpeg

People should just mind their own business. It is your body and you do whatever you want with it. You can do whatever you want, and it is not bothering anyone. 

Thanks for this story! As much as it was a turn-on for you to write, it was a pretty big turn-on to read as well! 🔥 That outfit perfectly shows off the recent changes in your lovely, sexy body ! 🥰 Hips and ass, boobs, BELLY, even thighs are all on display!

You are absolutely correct to say “you are at risk to become overweight”! (lol) 😉

Ngl - it was “hard” to watch !! 😳 Thanks again for the post/photos !!!

8 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

Should I have expected people to poke fun at my weight (or literally poke my weight, and watch with fascination as my entire body jiggled?). I mean.. I know if I keep allowing myself to stay stuffed 24 hours a day on anything that looks delicious, I of course run the risk of possibly getting a bit chubby. 

But all day, people made little remarks like I was some kind of fatass! On lady said, "congratulations on making it big!" Then poked my tummy, and said, "and congrats on the promotion too!"

A guy remarked that I must be very good at my job for them to bring me on knowing they would have to give me maternity leave any day now.

A woman I've known for years just came up, gave me a hug, and then said, "oh honey... you can't be this big, not before you've even had any b**s! If you stay this large and then get pregnant, you're going to gain 50, 60, even 70 pounds with each baby, and be way to fat and out of shape to work any of it off! Let's say you find a guy into.. uhh.. large gals, and two decide you want three kids. You could easily be 400 pounds at this rate! Stop eating!"

Don't tell us it didn't turn you on, because I am high af after reading this..

Guest wweraw
9 hours ago, Chubbystevie said:

OMG 😮 👀 that belly

actually your weight gain reminded me a memory of my friend. There is a friend who used to be really thin and sexy who attracted a lot of girls with his toned body, then due to hand breaking he gained a lot of weight within a month, we couldn't digest how he got a ** belly, his face was rounder and I remember well he was fat-denying in a way that he tried to behave that nothing changed at all even once he said girls get attracted to guys like us (he meant fit guys) not chubby guys, long story make it brief. He got bigger week by week once there was a soccer match, I remember well that day he wore one of his old sporting shirt it was quite tight to him which even didn't cover his body fully and he constantly had to to pull it down in order to cover his belly (maybe due to her denial she didn't change the shirts), everyone just unconsciously stared at his gut, and I remember well two of the guys telling each other what the hell look at the bigshow. Well match started off, during the playing he just heavily hit one of the forwards which he was quite thin and tall, the forward got up and with a loud voice in front of all told him "look at the big belly you got better to lose some of it" and after saying that everything completely changed ( as never anyone mentioned his weight gain in the crowd as we knew he was in denial), he went to him put his hands around his neck and took him down to the ground and sat on him punching his face, just everyone tried to intervene and pick him up from the forward but it was impossible he was really heavy and stuck to the ground he broke the forward's noise, and lips just bloody as hell. In that moment I just thought with myself how dominant and strong that once slim and beauty face guy has become. from that moment on never anyone dared to mention his chubbiness.

oh I was forgetting to mention right now he is heavier and rounder than ever, and sometimes when it's only both of us I dare to touch his belly and say how much money spent to create this, but I never dare to mention it in the crowd after that fight with the forward. 

As conclusion I would say your stronger than ever you've been all because of your weight gain and that big gut 😉

All the commentary about your fat struggles and experiences as a growing girl are almost as good as the photos. You've done an amazing job at capturing the weight gain experience. It's like you're writing a weight gain documentary, with you as the ballooning subject. What you said about a real life fanfic you can't escape is pretty dang true!