Guest Bruhbruh1212
On 7/2/2023 at 1:13 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Lady O bursting out of spandex and showing off all her lush softness in arms and chest..

She was daydreaming about having KFC and a nap randomly too. Happy 4th to all. 

IMG_9340.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

IMG_9346.jpeg

Amazing growth love it

3 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I came home pleasantly surprised to see one of these bad boys empty. She’s been craving this brand and that’s an east 700 calories in a sitting.

IMG_9776.jpeg

Ice cream has always been a weakness for her. I remember dating her and seeing how she could gobble up a cone with delight. Found this gem and at that time I had thought she was just starting to gain.

IMG_9778.jpeg

7 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Yup, I’ve told her she wears her size well and I like her plumped up. 300 would be a huge accomplishment.

How does she respond when you give her compliments like that regarding her evolving figure? It seems like she's receptive to it and is settling into her figure and lifestyle pretty organically. Also, how tall is she? Like 5'2 5'3? Perfect height as well

1 hour ago, Rockabang said:

How does she respond when you give her compliments like that regarding her evolving figure? It seems like she's receptive to it and is settling into her figure and lifestyle pretty organically. Also, how tall is she? Like 5'2 5'3? Perfect height as well

She has seemed to just accept that she’s a big girl now and doesn’t think about her younger days when she looked like a Latina Margot Robbie. She’s about 5’3!

47 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

She has seemed to just accept that she’s a big girl now and doesn’t think about her younger days when she looked like a Latina Margot Robbie. She’s about 5’3!

Ha! 300 is not possible but inevitable. I am INSANELY jealous of her, she has an absolute dream body and has had a flawless gain thus far. Yeah and she's 5'3?! Literally perfect. Can't wait to see what the holidays bring! 🥵

On 7/22/2023 at 2:05 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Ice cream has always been a weakness for her. I remember dating her and seeing how she could gobble up a cone with delight. Found this gem and at that time I had thought she was just starting to gain.

Consider yourself lucky she enjoys her sweets, so much easier to add additional calories that way even after having a hearty meal!  My wife is not so keen on sweets, but tends to enjoy her midday and post dinner savory snacks, usually chips and salsa or the like…