Girlfriend gained a bit..cute belly and nice ass

Guest Georgy
21 hours ago, chubbybellylover said:

Unfortunately did not find any good before pics. But if she keeps eating like this the current pics will be the before pics soon.

Today she ate 3 bowls of pasta, one pizza with extra cheese, chocolate chip cookies witch chocolate milk and one portion fish and chips.

IMG_20200805_004625_8.jpg

Why is she eating so much ? She will definitely gain some weight she looks awesome.

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Why is she eating so much ? She will definitely gain some weight she looks awesome.

well she knows that i am into bigger women so she said she wouldnt mind if she gained any weight but she will not gain on purpose....but after she started to gain the first kilos she really liked it and started to eat more and more

2 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Wow, she gained 35 pounds in two years...115 to 150. Very cute belly.

Thank you. She said she wants to reach 75kg by the end of the year. 

She is pretty bottom heavy but in the last month's her belly really started to grow. I am so happy that she is into this. 

2 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

42 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Another 15 pounds by Christmas, about 3 pounds per month. A little over a kilo per month. Any chance we can see a little wider shot, not so close up?

I know it's a pretty ambitious goal, but I will help her to achieve it. Her appetite in the last weeks was so huge. 

I will ask her if it's ok to make some wider shots.