Nothing has been left uncovered, even my pussy has stretchmarks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

one piece love GIF

• Curvage Model

Feedee On The Move ~ Weekend Sale

All Post Quarantine Videos ~ JustΒ $4.99

90 Days of Quarantine Weight Gain - Only $1.99

Offer Ends Sunday 8/16 @ 11:59PM EST

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

For those of you that don't know a NEW CHAPTER of my feedee journey is about to begin. This weekend I'm moving in to a new place with my feeder and creating the ultimate feedee palace!

So while I won't be on much this weekend I figured I'd run a nice little sale for anyone that wants to help support!

See you all very soon 😈

14 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Feedee On The Move ~ Weekend Sale

All Post Quarantine Videos ~ JustΒ $4.99

90 Days of Quarantine Weight Gain - Only $1.99

Offer Ends Sunday 8/16 @ 11:59PM EST

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

For those of you that don't know a NEW CHAPTER of my feedee journey is about to begin. This weekend I'm moving in to a new place with my feeder and creating the ultimate feedee palace!

So while I won't be on much this weekend I figured I'd run a nice little sale for anyone that wants to help support!

See you all very soon 😈

Good luck with your move, hopefully it goes smoothly for you.Β 

mochii i love your change in attitude. you went from "i want to enjoy the gain and everything i eat so i wont be drinking weight gain shakes" to wanting funnel brackets on the walls of your new apartment.... you went from "i will get as large as i want to" to "i will get as large as my feeder wants me too, even if that means becoming immobile". this change in attitude is SO HOT. your addicted to the gain and its obvious

• Curvage Model

So, my feeder and I are officially in our new place and our first night here all I did was eat naked in the kitchen while he unpacked everything 😈

Moving in was...interesting...my family AND his family saw the new me and....well I'll save those details for the video πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately I won't have actual internet until Friday (using my phone right now) but once I get it, I'll be uploading the Family Reactions video for sure 😏

For now here's a photo of me on my cute new terrace πŸ˜‡ (Before you ask, yes people were staring from across the way πŸ˜…)

IMG_9150.thumb.jpeg.4b4397f02677534221051c9054514306.jpeg

Guest slumdogtrillionare
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

So, my feeder and I are officially in our new place and our first night here all I did was eat naked in the kitchen while he unpacked everything 😈

Moving in was...interesting...my family AND his family saw the new me and....well I'll save those details for the video πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately I won't have actual internet until Friday (using my phone right now) but once I get it, I'll be uploading the Family Reactions video for sure 😏

For now here's a photo of me on my cute new terrace πŸ˜‡ (Before you ask, yes people were staring from across the way πŸ˜…)

IMG_9150.thumb.jpeg.4b4397f02677534221051c9054514306.jpeg

I love the way your gut hangs out of those pants

• Curvage Model

Family Reactions | Fat Chat + Cake Shake ~ Now Available!

1286064255_ReactionsGif.thumb.gif.777009c368fa3e3189eca309b770a3f6.gif

Watch me discuss how my family AND my feeders family reacted to my over 100 pound gain! All while I chug down a large cake shake! 😏

Β 

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest EmilyBBW

The belly must pop out of pants. Nothing is better than having the pants carry the belly growing over it !!

At least for me, wearing a pregnancy belt to support carrying some heavy filled belly is the best ;)!

Keep on stuffing and expanding. Great job !!!

• Curvage Model
On 8/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, Bellylover777 said:

A feast for the eyes seeing your amazing stuffed belly pop your pants - very, very sexy - I love it

I love the feeling of bursting out of clothes..maybe I should start to wear clothes more just to break out of them 😏

On 8/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Climax_9 said:

The day you take up that whole couch will be a glorious day! ❀❀

I am already thinking I should have got a bigger couch πŸ˜…

On 8/28/2020 at 10:21 PM, Chuckgreen505 said:

Damn your getting huge 🐷🐷🐷😍

I know right? Where did this gut come from?!

On 8/28/2020 at 11:51 PM, Tastic1 said:

I can not get over how fat you are getting. It doesn't look like your gain has slowed in the least. :)Β 

Which is surprising because I've been so busy with the move and stuff I def wasn't eating like I used to, time to fix that!

On 8/29/2020 at 11:48 AM, EmilyBBW said:

The belly must pop out of pants. Nothing is better than having the pants carry the belly growing over it !!

At least for me, wearing a pregnancy belt to support carrying some heavy filled belly is the best ;)!

Keep on stuffing and expanding. Great job !!!

That's actually a great idea, might try that πŸ˜‰

On 8/30/2020 at 9:27 AM, Chimaira10 said:

That day will be amazing. Gigantic mochii, unliftable. You will need multiple feeders 🀣😍😍

And a small crane to hoist me up 🀀

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you allΒ know I'll be back to daily posting as of tomorrow!

We took a little break from our full content schedule to settle into the new apartment, which is coming along really well!

Tomorrow I'll release my new weigh in and officially kick off the next chapter of my gain, where it's all in my feeders hands to make me as fat as he wants me 😈

15 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you allΒ know I'll be back to daily posting as of tomorrow!

We took a little break from our full content schedule to settle into the new apartment, which is coming along really well!

Tomorrow I'll release my new weigh in and officially kick off the next chapter of my gain, where it's all in my feeders hands to make me as fat as he wants me 😈

Judging by @Mochii Daddii's efforts so far you are going to end up positively massive. You have been practically inflating before our eyes for 6 months now, I can't even imagine how fat you will be in another 6 months time. You are somehow making extreme WG fiction into reality.Β 

Guest EmilyBBW

Wouldn't it be cool to have you life on the internet - eating - where people can select exactly what you may have to eat next :).

Guess that would be fun to see and of course experience how we all would love to support you getting really huge ;).

Hope your belly keeps growing ... totally love that on you! 😍

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic