❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

That gut looks super heavy, does your back ever get tired?

I am asking sincerely.

Yep, I do have to wear a belly sling for pregnant bellies if I know I'm going to be out and about a lot! The belly wrap helps a lot for my back, but it still hurts.

I don't think I've fully adjusted to the weight of my gut, so I'm constantly leaning backwards to compensate for my gut pulling me forward 😂

17 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yep, I do have to wear a belly sling for pregnant bellies if I know I'm going to be out and about a lot! The belly wrap helps a lot for my back, but it still hurts.

I don't think I've fully adjusted to the weight of my gut, so I'm constantly leaning backwards to compensate for my gut pulling me forward 😂

I know this must put you in some pain and im sorry but holy hell the way you worded this is 

Scorching Hot Mess GIF by Jon Hanlan

Guest Growingbellylover
On 8/28/2021 at 6:08 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Watch me waddle around the block with my gut out and get WAY more winded than I should be getting 😮💨

1307378981_WalkingQuickiiPreview.thumb.gif.50f059c4764d6161c196943af967156b.gif

Damn!! What was it like? Get a lot of stares? 

• Curvage Model
On 8/29/2021 at 12:15 AM, QA_2 said:

Glad you're out and getting a little exercise. Not enough to outweigh your intake, of course, but gotta build the muscle to drag that massive gut around!

Yep! The goal is to NOT lose weight, but just to be mobile and physically active again. Being active again after a year of not, has really helped my appetite again and my mood and digestion 😁

4 hours ago, Growingbellylover said:

Damn!! What was it like? Get a lot of stares? 

It was exhausting for me since I've been lazy because of the heat hahah
And, yes! In the video, you can catch a glance or two from people I pass on my walk hahah 😆

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow!! Remember when you small? 😍

Hahah funnily enough I do! It's both easy to remember and shocking because how not so long ago it was! 

I know slow and steady gaining is healthier for you, but this rapid weight gain was like living out a weight gain fiction story 😍

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, QA_2 said:

There's a reason the thread title is what it is! "a little too much" is pretty much your baseline ever since you lost your slender figure and decided to lean all the way into it.

Touchè LOL  😜  Once you give in, it's so hard to stop 😅

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Feedmee said:

Do you think you could ever stop gaining at this point?

Well, at the moment, no. Currently, I've been trying to slow down my gain while still indulging, and I'm happy with the progress I've made in finding balance 😇

My stopping point is immobility. I do not want to be immobile, so I'm fine gaining to whatever weight allows me to still do the things I love outside of sex/intimacy 😌

Of course, I won't predict what that weight will be. I'd rather just go with the flow and (literally) trust my gut on this hahah 😛

Edited by Mochii Babii

21 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Well, at the moment, no. Currently, I've been trying to slow down my gain while still indulging, and I'm happy with the progress I've made in finding balance 😇

My stopping point is immobility. I do not want to be immobile, so I'm fine gaining to whatever weight allows me to still do the things I love outside of sex/intimacy 😌

Of course, I won't predict what that weight will be. I'd rather just go with the flow and (literally) trust my gut on this hahah 😛

That is a fantastic outlook too have on the whole thing. You seem like you have a firm grasp on the indulging lol and have a good head on your shoulders. 

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

That is a fantastic outlook too have on the whole thing. You seem like you have a firm grasp on the indulging lol and have a good head on your shoulders. 

Thank you so much for saying this! I really appreciate it ❤️  

I saw in the w

On 8/28/2021 at 8:08 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Watch me waddle around the block with my gut out and get WAY more winded than I should be getting 😮💨

1307378981_WalkingQuickiiPreview.thumb.gif.50f059c4764d6161c196943af967156b.gif

You joked that, "If I keep on eating like I've been the next time I go around this block it might be on a scooter." Would you be really be willing to use a mobility scooter? Is it in the cards in the future? 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic