Guest Ms MacNCheese
3 minutes ago, Stuffed Princess said:

From the boob queen herself 🤩😇

You both have amazing boobs! Perfect perky teardrop shape with amazing under-boob. *drools* 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Scrub a dub dub, chubby girl in a tub!

What else would be in the tub?! 

1 hour ago, prince of fools said:

Oh my god. You’re the best thing I’ve ever seen 🤩 

You flatter me! 🙈

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

What amazingly beautiful curves you have.  Gorgeous!

Thank you so much! x

Guest Ms MacNCheese
1 minute ago, Stuffed Princess said:

Why thank you, beautiful Ms Mac ❤️

Thank YOU for being the beautiful ray of light you are! 😚

5 hours ago, Stuffed Princess said:

Anyway! I can’t show you this video (not Curvage appropriate) but I was being sneaky in the hotel bathroom last night and filmed a little bit of sexy bath play 🙈

94D3A032-FECA-4E13-B780-13397FCD1EFD.gif

OMG I think I'm going to faint. This is one of the sexiest posts ever! If yall don't make sure she wins the day with this, then something wrong with yall. Aphrodite would be jealous of this baby, ahem, I mean stuffed princess.

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Lebron4mvp said:

Slowly going from chubby to fat, I’m excited to see your progression ❤️

I’m excited too, hehe

16 hours ago, Gusto said:

The photo of you in the tub is mind blowingly hot 😍You're so gorgeous, your clothed pics are equally arousing!

I’m glad you like clothed pics too 😘

16 hours ago, darthstuffer said:

OMG I think I'm going to faint. This is one of the sexiest posts ever! If yall don't make sure she wins the day with this, then something wrong with yall. Aphrodite would be jealous of this baby, ahem, I mean stuffed princess.

Thank you very much! Didn’t win the day, never have, but I know how sexy I am all the same ❤️❤️

• Curvage Model

Trying to get reputation back has been stressful AF and I don’t want to just be posting here because I feel like I have to. I’m going to take a break this weekend because I’m feeling burnt out. I’m glad you guys liked the weigh-in, I’ll start shooting with my camera again soon so my videos will be a bit higher quality. I’ll film the Q&A on Monday. ❤️ Btw, my new tumblr url is princessstuff.tumblr.com if you are interested in following me there too. 

Take all the time you need - self-care should always be top priority and the last thing you want is to burn yourself out. Gaining and interacting with the community should be relaxed and fun. I should really take a break as well tbh, I spend way too much time here lol Love your Tumblr!

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, Stuffed Princess said:

Trying to get reputation back has been stressful AF and I don’t want to just be posting here because I feel like I have to. I’m going to take a break this weekend because I’m feeling burnt out. I’m glad you guys liked the weigh-in, I’ll start shooting with my camera again soon so my videos will be a bit higher quality. I’ll film the Q&A on Monday. ❤️ Btw, my new tumblr url is princessstuff.tumblr.com if you are interested in following me there too. 

Don't worry be kind, compliment others and you'll have a couple of thousand soon enough.  ❤️