HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, bbwfan54 said:

Incredible Booty, that is undeniable, but Gorgeous, I would Love, Love, Love, to see more of them powerhouse legs of yours!

May I humbly suggest photos from a stationary camera, so we can see those amazing "gams" (heh, old time word, I know) in their mesmerizing entirety!

And "grazie mille" for all the wonderful posts!

32 minutes ago, Pachuco said:

Those are the most beautiful and flabby-strong thighs I’ve ever seen. You bust be a new beauty standard. You have made art with you body. Congrats!!

You guys have left me speechless with your compliments, thank you so much 🥰 please follow me if you aren't already..I post quite often you'll always have content to see 👌💕💋

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

Love the sound of that! I'm pretty biased, but I hope your bottom wins out--especially with some of those clips you've added. Fingers crossed you can show off tight chairs at some point. 🤞

Lol hmm ..my booty is just now becoming a lil snug in a few chairs

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I have! Lol..I broke my patio chair last month lol

How sexy! Just don't hurt yourself ;)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)