Candii Kayn

Guest Ringlord
5 hours ago, Lookingforthickies said:

When’s the new content gonna drop? 🔥 

It'll drop when it drops. Don't be demanding.

15 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Cute, chubby AND smart!

*sigh* When will I find this kind of woman?

She’s eating pie out there somewhere. The hardest thing is keeping the woman of your dreams once you’re in a relationship. Step 1 to that is don’t be an ass. Step 2 is don’t take her for granted. Step 3 is dream together. Step 3 can break people up, but it also glues them together when it’s right.

6 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Mi sento come se fossi davvero grande alla fine di questo video 💚 🍻 🍀 anche le persone hanno sottolineato che apparentemente sembro più grande di giorno in giorno, quindi questo mi rende felice 🥰 🐷

Perché sei veramente grande 😍😍😍sei così tonda, sei tutta curve 

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
7 minutes ago, BoxOfShoesInABoat said:

Only a little over a month apart between the two. Someone's been eating very good 🤣

CandiiFebMarch.png

Candii’s looking so good. 

Have you guys seen that Force Factor erectile dysfunction golf TV commercial?  The girl looks exactly like Candii (except a lot thinner!).  I would love to see Candii do a funny remake of this commercial, where instead of hawking a bottle of ED pills, she holds out a bottle of WG powder and says "want to gain weight like me? try this!" 😁

p1.jpg

47 minutes ago, pj44 said:

Have you guys seen that Force Factor erectile dysfunction golf TV commercial?  The girl looks exactly like Candii (except a lot thinner!).  I would love to see Candii do a funny remake of this commercial, where instead of hawking a bottle of ED pills, she holds out a bottle of WG powder and says "want to gain weight like me? try this!" 😁

p1.jpg

Great idea!

So clearly she said she lost weight since the left picture, however, something is different this time. She might be lighter, but she looks like she is as fat as she was at her heaviest. That can only mean one thing. When she continues to grow she is going to look absolutely HUGE! When she arrives at 200lbs, she is going to be SO fat looking. I mean her thighs, hips and ass already overflow that chair. She will need two chairs soon!

We are in for a treat folks! Let the fatness commence!  

03A52312-AB11-4D4D-A837-F398A0795444.jpeg

On 3/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like I look really big at the end of this video 💚🍻🍀 also people have been pointing out that I’m apparently looking larger by the day so that makes me happy 🥰🐷

RIP Candii for chugging a whole pack of the densest, bitterest beer of all creation within a few minutes 😵

On 3/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I feel like I look really big at the end of this video 💚🍻🍀 also people have been pointing out that I’m apparently looking larger by the day so that makes me happy 🥰🐷

Looking great 😊 were there any burps in this one?