I thought my boyfriend was a foodie .. turns out he's a feeder

On 3/2/2020 at 7:38 AM, CurvyCannabisCat said:

Me stuffing my face after being out and about running errands... relaxing time with my belly out getting Fat 😋 I am ready for some belly rubs! 

D8F8F584-F227-40FF-9B7C-B2FB0B61E62F.jpeg

Wow...this pic is so sexy!  Love that lower belly bulge in the tight leggings that looked stretched to capacity....time for some clothes shopping!

• Curvage Model

If you loved the Measurements B/A &  WING FEST Video  .. HERE IS THE SEXY JUCIY PHOTO SET From BTS. The Curvy Cannabis Cat was very turned on and wanted to show off her Juicy, Hanging, Round Belly ❤️ 

Enjoy 70 Photos of sexy outift changes & MORE 😛 for $ 6.99TREAT YO SELF ❤️

Read more  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello Sexy Kitties

I Love and Appreciate the new followers … For the First Friday of this month I will be having A FOOD LOVING FEEDE FLASH SALE FRIDAY on all my photo sets!!

If you would love to see me at my biggest and sexiest I recommend this 70-photo set of my amazing fuller round curves. I love the sexy outfits in this set and how much I’ve grown! It is my sexiest hottest set yet!

From $6.99 ->$4.99

If you’d love to see my amazing growth through photos enjoy these older sets on sale for a limited time only!!

***** $3.00*****

You’re in for a special treat!!!! As the Curvy Cannabis Cat bakes her canna infused banana cream pie the cameras are shooting. Capturing her every sexy move behind the scenes. See what the Curvy Cannabis Cat does to that banana. Come play with the Sexy Curvy Cannabis Cat as she undresses, and revels her sexy curvy body. 

***** $3.00*****

The Curvy Cannabis Cat craves something sweet, her feeder delivers. Watch as the curvy cannabis cat devours a cheesecake. Holding herself as she becomes full. Then undressing herself as she becomes warm and full. She then takes her top off to reveal her curves busting out of her crop top and sexy fishnet stockings. The more she eats the bigger her rolls become. She finishes her cheesecake and is unable to sit upright as her tummy weighs her to her side. 

FROM $5.99 -> $3.00

Your girlfriend has gained so much weight she decides to go on a diet. After two days on her diet she’s unbearable, her HANGER is out of control. 

You decide fudge it .... you make her a fabulous spread of all of her favorite snacks. Pizza, bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños, regular stuffed jalapeños, buffalo wings, and mozzarella sticks. Since you were a bad boy, she decides she’s going to let you watch her eat all the food with one condition ... you can’t touch her while she consumes her giant feast. You watch as she changes into her lingerie hoping in anticipation that she’ll let you rub her soft growing belly just once.  💋

THANK YOU for the endless support remember every time you purchase my content it goes into my food fund and I get to create amazing fluffier curves for all of us to experience!!!