• Curvage Model

Okay, After reading everyone's comments this is all i have to say.

Yes i do have mental disabilities. i have severe depression/ anxiety. BPD, PTSD. As far as this goes after a year i have worked really hard staying on my medications and fixing the way i react towards people. instead of going crazy when someone says something bad about me or other issues i had before. i also have a service dog. All I'm trying to say is that i don't think my mental disabilities should define who i am. I am actually a very genuine, caring person. I was young and had never done what i was doing before so i was trying to imitate the other girls i had seen and what they did. I've always had problems with my weight and have tried going on diets but it never works. I feel like most of you who are commenting don't really take obesity like dieting a drug. Food is a drug to my life i wasn't eating for anyone but my cravings. Every time i tried to diet i would get sick to my stomach basically have withdraws. It was extremely hard to do something that made me feel absolutely sick. i went from eating about 6,000 calories a day to trying to eat about 1,500. It was hard for me. I didn't want to leave everyone i was in a very controlling relationship until i finally decided i had enough of it and walked away. I am not upset at anyone who have said anything negative about me because i am 100% postive that if everyone hear really gives me the chance to getting to know me again they will see progress, change, and be glad im a friend.

That is all ! i love all of you

- Kayla Bear <3

52 minutes ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

Yes i do have mental disabilities. i have severe depression/ anxiety. BPD, PTSD. As far as this goes after a year i have worked really hard staying on my medications and fixing the way i react towards people. instead of going crazy when someone says something bad about me or other issues i had before. i also have a service dog. All I'm trying to say is that i don't think my mental disabilities should define who i am. I am actually a very genuine, caring person. I was young and had never done what i was doing before so i was trying to imitate the other girls i had seen and what they did. I've always had problems with my weight and have tried going on diets but it never works. I feel like most of you who are commenting don't really take obesity like dieting a drug. Food is a drug to my life i wasn't eating for anyone but my cravings. Every time i tried to diet i would get sick to my stomach basically have withdraws. It was extremely hard to do something that made me feel absolutely sick. i went from eating about 6,000 calories a day to trying to eat about 1,500. It was hard for me. I didn't want to leave everyone i was in a very controlling relationship until i finally decided i had enough of it and walked away. I am not upset at anyone who have said anything negative about me because i am 100% postive that if everyone hear really gives me the chance to getting to know me again they will see progress, change, and be glad im a friend.

- Kayla Bear <3

The stigma around mental disorders is a strong one. It is amazing once you realize the everyone is at least a little fucked up and that as people we try to do our best. Everyone from whom we idolize for their curves to who made us laugh as children. Thank you for sharing how you have grown not only soft and round but as a person overcoming your own personal challenges. I feel thats often lost with the fetishized perspective on people that this community has at times.

4 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

- Kayla Bear <3

Sounds like you are making progress.  Take care!

Honestly I personally have a lot of respect for anyone who is willing to be open and honest and wants to make a change to better themselves regardless of what that might be, Yes we all enjoy seeing you post, and some almost go a little crazy when a young thick girl chooses to intentionally gain weight because it is a fantasy for some and a reality for others. Point being is whatever you choose to do I fully hope you do it because it is what you want and you're doing it for you. 

Thank you for letting us know what you've been going through. I want to apologize for my earlier post where I said I wish you didn't have to go on a diet. When I posted that I didn't realize the struggles you've been going through. Sometimes this fetish makes me lose perspective of what really matters. I've always been attracted to your courage, honesty and childlike enthusiasm. You're a beautiful person inside and out, and it's evident that you bring a lot of joy to the lives of others. I'm so sorry if anything I said made you feel devalued and objectified. I greatly admire you for making positive adjustments in your life that will lead to greater health and happiness, and I support you 100%.

14 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

- Kayla Bear <3

I think you react very cool, polite and open minded. Also, you seem to be very creative and dynamic. You have a wonderful freshness when you don't try to be that serious (like in the piano singing video)!

23 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

- Kayla Bear <3

well said!

On 2/23/2017 at 0:53 AM, Kaybearcutie95 said:

- Kayla Bear <3

Ever tried marijuana?

Warning: you probably shouldn't mix it with your meds, just to be safe.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rhrthwrh
On 23/03/2017 at 0:27 AM, Fatties4Life said:

Apparently she's knocked up...

Now we wait.

Source? If that's true she'll blow up like crazy.

8 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I'd like to know the source, too.  I can't find anyplace where she announced that.  Hopefully it's not true.  She's not fit to look after a goldfish, let alone a defenseless human being.

Agreed.  She seems like a very sweet person, but her (admittedly poor) state of mental/emotional health makes this troubling, particularly in the context of her "very controlling" relationship.  If it is true, I hope she sorts herself out.

Guest Sneakysnake
On 3/24/2017 at 10:05 PM, Mike Rotch said:

Agreed.  She seems like a very sweet person, but her (admittedly poor) state of mental/emotional health makes this troubling, particularly in the context of her "very controlling" relationship.  If it is true, I hope she sorts herself out.

I doubt the guy in her "very controlling relationship" even stuck around After this due to that screen shot picture showing "single" probably wasn't his