CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
On 11/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Im just blown away by such fattiness. The once skinny girl who turn herself into a huge walking gut who never skip a meal. Dreamgirl

Skip a meal!? Who would do such a thing?? The thought of it makes me want to grab a snack or two out of the pantry to hold me over until lunch.

• Curvage Model
On 11/11/2021 at 4:45 AM, DCurves said:

The pose of the last picture 😍

I'm really proud of the photo set that last picture is from. My feeder did a great job with the lighting and shooting, and I did a great job bearing all of my stretchmarked chub for you guys to see. 😝

in name of everyone who for different reasons cannot enjoy it all as you guys are doing, thank you for sharing, it is absolutely amazing. you are living the dream of many , you are super lucky and i am super thankful of being part of it in a way... go at full speed, dont get surprised if 350 pounds happen, enjoy it all the way. thank you.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

in name of everyone who for different reasons cannot enjoy it all as you guys are doing, thank you for sharing, it is absolutely amazing. you are living the dream of many , you are super lucky and i am super thankful of being part of it in a way... go at full speed, dont get surprised if 350 pounds happen, enjoy it all the way. thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind and sweet words! Really early on, my BF and I realized we both like fetishy stuff. And I would happily dress up as a little piggy for him. That's why I have so much pre-Curvage content that was never really meant for anyone but me and him. Neither of us had any idea that we could be so successful on a site like Curvage, and now I get to be everyone's little piggy. 😁

Edited by CouchQueen

24 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Thank you so much for the kind and sweet words! Really early on, my BF and I realized we both like fetishy stuff. And I would happily dress up as a little piggy for him. That's why I have so much pre-Curvage content that was never really meant for anyone but me and him. Neither of us had any idea that we could be so successful on a site like Curvage, and now I get to be everyone's little piggy. 😁

Happy Love You GIF by Plus PPL

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

I've been on feederism website since at least a decade and I really want to say you are one of my favorite if not, my favorite. You're beautiful, your gain is hella sexy and you are very kinky. Best mix

High praise!! 🥰

Never thought I'd find so much acceptance just getting fat lol

10 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

High praise!! 🥰

Never thought I'd find so much acceptance just getting fat lol

Ha! Honestly, though, not only have you gained a lot in all the most delicious places, you really *get* the sexiness of gaining and are great at expressing it through your pics and your writing. Your personality (and your dirty little mind!) contributes to your allure.