• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, DailyDose said:

It's exhilarating to see how you've puffed up those milky curves 😄 you need more milkshakes! I especially adore how heavy your belly and hips look.

Thank you DailyDose, 😘 I do need more milkshakes. And fries. And cheesecake, mmm. 

Just got the weigh in and measurements plus the try on vid, and wow!! Both were great. You have such a huge belly and then you have massive hips and ass to match. Also, jiggly boobs that were bursting out of your bra. Your figure is amazing. A huge jiggly shelf bubble but and a low hanging, doughy apron of a gut 🐷🐷🐷🤤

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

Just got the weigh in and measurements plus the try on vid, and wow!! Both were great. You have such a huge belly and then you have massive hips and ass to match. Also, jiggly boobs that were bursting out of your bra. Your figure is amazing. A huge jiggly shelf bubble but and a low hanging, doughy apron of a gut 🐷🐷🐷🤤

Awesome! So happy you hear you liked them! 😘

My favorite kind of girl. grows ever heavier but can carry it so well. The belly is amazing but the hips and thighs are magnificent.  The great big hanging belly (the one you have is great btw) you will grow needs a  foundation and youre laying down a beautiful one. 

btw I know big girls hate to exercise but its worth it to walk and such.  It will help you carry your  weight even better.  Youll thank me for the advice when you are over 400 :)

Guest DailyDose
10 minutes ago, HaydenBlue said:

Thanks you guys for all the love on the clip and those pics! 

This week I've been good and stuffing with more chick-fil-a. Right now I'm drinking a large chocolate milkshake with heavy whipping cream. :)

Your latest pictures show your belly and bottom like they're filled with whipped cream (and marshmallow fluff). So beautiful and heavy looking!

• Curvage Model

I was hungry - I had already eaten but I needed a 'snack' ;) I pull off into the McDonald's drive-thru, get my order and chow down in the car. I pull out and play with my belly in the busy parking lot so people walking by can see all of me as I stuff my fat face with burgers, a large fry and big soda. 

FastFoodCarStuffing_GIF.gif

FastFoodCarStuffing_01.JPG

FastFoodCarStuffing_02.JPG

FastFoodCarStuffing_03.JPG

FastFoodCarStuffing_04.JPG

FastFoodCarStuffing_05.JPG