Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Idk guys ๐Ÿ˜… I think itโ€™s safe to say Iโ€™m pretty fucked for tomorrow regarding the dress that I needed to fit into ๐Ÿ™ˆ I did a huge taco stuffing tonight and crammed 18 tacos into this gut. Yet Iโ€™m still hungry?ย 

4B476537-D1DF-401E-8462-81834ED6707C.jpeg

That is the face of someone in an absolute state of bliss and contentment; your gut looks about ready to pop.

20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Idk guys ๐Ÿ˜… I think itโ€™s safe to say Iโ€™m pretty fucked for tomorrow regarding the dress that I needed to fit into ๐Ÿ™ˆ I did a huge taco stuffing tonight and crammed 18 tacos into this gut. Yet Iโ€™m still hungry?ย 

4B476537-D1DF-401E-8462-81834ED6707C.jpeg

You suddenly look so much fatter! I don't think that dress will stand a chance but good luck!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look so small in this photo but I can assure you guys that I looked absolutely huge in this dress yesterday. One person asked me if Iโ€™m expecting lol. I was unable to wear the original dressโ€ฆ it did โ€œfitโ€ but it was so uncomfortable and I felt like if I moved the wrong way, Iโ€™d burst out of it. So I got this stretchy one instead and I was so comfy!!

Now today is where things are about to get interesting.. Iโ€™m heading out now for brunch with my old college roommate. Youโ€™ve all heard about her before. Sheโ€™s seen me since Iโ€™ve gotten fat. But itโ€™s been a very months.. last time she saw me, she actually said I looked a bit skinnier bc it was during my post-having-COVID hot mess. So now Iโ€™m like 25ish lbs heavier again? Should be interesting ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต

D84E8802-0BE2-4FD8-A5D7-EE590EF9F87E.jpeg

Youโ€™re hotter than an Arizona summer ๐Ÿ˜ and I have a feeling that dress will feel just as tight after your day of brunch and many other eatsย 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look so small in this photo but I can assure you guys that I looked absolutely huge in this dress yesterday. One person asked me if Iโ€™m expecting lol. I was unable to wear the original dressโ€ฆ it did โ€œfitโ€ but it was so uncomfortable and I felt like if I moved the wrong way, Iโ€™d burst out of it. So I got this stretchy one instead and I was so comfy!!

Now today is where things are about to get interesting.. Iโ€™m heading out now for brunch with my old college roommate. Youโ€™ve all heard about her before. Sheโ€™s seen me since Iโ€™ve gotten fat. But itโ€™s been a very months.. last time she saw me, she actually said I looked a bit skinnier bc it was during my post-having-COVID hot mess. So now Iโ€™m like 25ish lbs heavier again? Should be interesting ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต

Sense were doing states... Casey you are Hotter than july day In Miami ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ You are killing it in this dress girl omg !!!ย 

Thats Good Patrick Stewart GIF

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

We need a side view of that dress

Guest Marshall7

So excited to see more photos and here about her reaction! You have just gotten so big and sexy the last few months! So hot!!!!!ย ๐Ÿฅตย Love seeing you in that dress. Beyond being so fat, you are just too beautiful!ย 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another good day to be a fat piggy.ย  You look terrific by the way. ๐Ÿ˜

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Lovin this look and we definitely need an update after your seeย your friend!

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Do you think you would ever be able to coerce one of your old skinny friends into gaining?

Iโ€™d never want to have to coerce someone into doing anything and Iโ€™d never ever push my kink onto someone else. They have their own interests behind closed doors just like I have mine. Is it hot when a friend of mine puts on a little weight due to natural causes? Absolutely โค๏ธ But Iโ€™d never ever push it on them. It can be hot to fantasize about for sure but I think thatโ€™s something that should remain a fantasy.

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Iโ€™d never want to have to coerce someone into doing anything and Iโ€™d never ever push my kink onto someone else. They have their own interests behind closed doors just like I have mine. Is it hot when a friend of mine puts on a little weight due to natural causes? Absolutely โค๏ธ But Iโ€™d never ever push it on them.ย It can be hot to fantasize about for sure but I think thatโ€™s something that should remain a fantasy.

Well said Casey. I do not know why people on here think its ok to force someone into this kink. If they want to gain or like the lifestyle they will do it all on their own.ย 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for all the punny compliments and love yesterday on the dress! Hereโ€™s a little side view for everyone who requested it ๐Ÿฅฐ

B9EABF57-3572-4695-BCB7-348C49DA26CD.thumb.jpeg.4698b8e593704cbab0e6de8491f057f8.jpeg

My friend did have some hot comments on my weight and I think there will be even more on Thursday when we go kayaking together (fingers crossed my day off works out ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป). She was definitely surprised to see that I put so much weight back on in only a few months ๐Ÿ˜…

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for all the punny compliments and love yesterday on the dress! Hereโ€™s a little side view for everyone who requested it ๐Ÿฅฐ

B9EABF57-3572-4695-BCB7-348C49DA26CD.thumb.jpeg.4698b8e593704cbab0e6de8491f057f8.jpeg

My friend did have some hot comments on my weight and I think there will be even more on Thursday when we go kayaking together (fingers crossed my day off works out ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป). She was definitely surprised to see that I put so much weight back on in only a few months ๐Ÿ˜…

Heat Wave Summer GIF by Mario + Rabbids

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow, incredible! I can see why they thought you were pregnant. Donโ€™t sink the kayak!!

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So, when your friend makes comments do you get all excited? I mean like "Oh thank you for noticing! I've been trying so hard lately to plumpen up. It's good to know my efforts are paying off!" *pushing the belly out boldly... full circular caressing and a few cracking belly slaps of pride... all while beaming with your chubby cheek smile.ย 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Good lord

Guest Marshall7

OMG! I just realized the stylish matching shoes (sandles?)! You are soooooo freaking stylishly cute!!! You really do need your own style youtube channel. Most likely just a dream, as you already have so much else going on. I figure, though, a girl with that face and pure natural beauty would be such a Youtube star! ;)ย 

• Curvage Model

Well my lovelies ๐Ÿ’™

The hiatus is over and tomorrow you finally get a new video! Really sorry for the 2 week gap.. I really like to keep it all genuinely in the moment and these past 2 weeks have not been sexy.

But gosh, this video is wildly hot and just a horny ramble of fatty fantasies while I chug some shakes, slurp some cream, and literally explode out of this lingerie!ย 

3026990D-81E1-4A36-AAE2-F81147DE0CB3.jpeg

803E56E7-75D3-407F-8BFF-D837B1E1E175.jpeg