Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorrry for the quiet week guys! Lots going on in my personal life as some of you know I had a pretty big unexpected death in my family... buuuut I am doing ok and still eating lots ❤️ always love reading your sweet posts in here. More to come soon I have a biiiiiig sexy update coming this week.

My condolences on your loss, Casey ❤️💜💙

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Sorrry for the quiet week guys! Lots going on in my personal life as some of you know I had a pretty big unexpected death in my family... buuuut I am doing ok and still eating lots ❤️ always love reading your sweet posts in here. More to come soon I have a biiiiiig sexy update coming this week.

Sorry to hear about that sweety.  Best wishes always. ❤️

On 2/9/2024 at 10:42 PM, Curvage Casey said:

So sorry to hear that Casey!! Sending love your way

On 2/9/2024 at 9:42 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Sorry for your loss -- my condolences to you and your family in these trying times. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys ❤️ And thank you for your sweet words. The past few weeks have definitely been rough and while I try very hard to not overshare on here anymore, I did just want to be transparent about why I missed a week or two of uploads because I know how many of you look forward to them. Ily ily. 

BUUUT some good news - I'm finally getting settled into my new home after a big move and I'm super excited to film this next chapter of content at my current size. Tho, I do have a few more clippies to put out from January - including a VERY hot doctors visit update that I've yet to tease because it's possible my hottest one ever. 

I am really excited to film again. With my birthday coming up in May, I'd really like to start capacity training again and if I can pull off a stuffing as big as last year to ring in 29! I want to film some mega, mega stuffings for you guys (maybe 1 a week?) but need some suggestions - what kinda stuffings are you wanting to see? I feel like I've done all the classics and want to step (waddle?) out of my comfort zone a bit with something more extreme. Gimme your thoughts and ideas ❤️ I'm filming the first one on Saturday night with my feeder daddy friend!

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys ❤️ And thank you for your sweet words. The past few weeks have definitely been rough and while I try very hard to not overshare on here anymore, I did just want to be transparent about why I missed a week or two of uploads because I know how many of you look forward to them. Ily ily. 

BUUUT some good news - I'm finally getting settled into my new home after a big move and I'm super excited to film this next chapter of content at my current size. Tho, I do have a few more clippies to put out from January - including a VERY hot doctors visit update that I've yet to tease because it's possible my hottest one ever. 

I am really excited to film again. With my birthday coming up in May, I'd really like to start capacity training again and if I can pull off a stuffing as big as last year to ring in 29! I want to film some mega, mega stuffings for you guys (maybe 1 a week?) but need some suggestions - what kinda stuffings are you wanting to see? I feel like I've done all the classics and want to step (waddle?) out of my comfort zone a bit with something more extreme. Gimme your thoughts and ideas ❤️ I'm filming the first one on Saturday night with my feeder daddy friend!

Yayyy for more feeder daddy fun! That's going to be so hot for you 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Too one of the best BBW to ever be on the Web Happy Valentine Day

Hope you had a relaxing day ♥️💙♥️💙  Don't ever worry about not being able to post so much we get it you have a life outside of Curvage. And that is awesome you are all set up just about in the new digs !!! Can't wait to see what you put out next 

Ps. Hope this makes you laugh 😂

6b999666be4a63a5e9fed8f438415735.png

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m not sure why this came to be but like a roast chicken stuffing like how many of those can you stuff in one sitting.