Look at those fat creases forming on your upper thighs.  Especially your left side.  Oh, what a joy it is to think of all the calories that passed through those lovely lips.  And how your growth is still continuing.  I stare at this photo and I can imagine that steady growth.  Packing on the POUNDS !!!

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Not to be that person that's like "I'm so popular, everyone has been messaging me" but I've had migraines on and off all week so my inbox is a little more full than normal. 

Thank you for your messages and I hope to get back to everyone tomorrow, sorry for not responding! ❤️

Hope ya feel better, Kitty! 😘

Guest Dirk_Diggler
On 6/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, KittyPiggy said:

Thank you for the wonderful comparison picture 😍❤️

I legit said wow out loud when I opened that. Incredible... Your face a getting so fat it’s great 😛

So crazy thing about seeing your gain is that I have a friend who looks a bit like you who also started slim but actually went the bodybuilder route. 

To see you exist as the opposite end of that spectrum is an absolute sight to behold.  With the added story you gave of "Luna" as the voice who whispers to grow bigger almost helps perpetuate a story that my friend is the mirror story, or the branching path, where perhaps she may have said no to Luna or another voice whispered to her instead.

Overall it goes without saying that I am grateful for your frequent content and your beauty is something be bewitched by and I can't wait to see where your story will go next.

1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

I have been loving the warm weather we've had in the UK this week. 

It's been so much fun flaunting my curves in these tight dresses along with my growing arms. 😍

I hope we continue to have weather like this. 🌞

4818A8A0-49AB-4D66-8611-A44EE25A3B32.jpeg

A4B04C20-408F-481A-96E2-D6C68C075651.jpeg

CBF3737D-E9F3-49CE-81F6-584ADB9F984D.jpeg

01F43B19-8EF6-4699-82B7-F37F0E16005C.jpeg

5631939B-AA5C-4D99-B6A3-027EE4717040.jpeg

0505D2D8-A1FA-44EA-9E46-A286BB7C42CF.jpeg

9CB420B8-525E-4EB9-B7BA-2238D381A686.jpeg

Love the pics! The dress looks great on you :D

Definetly hope the warm weather stays all summer, in the Netherlands it's really nice too

2 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

A4B04C20-408F-481A-96E2-D6C68C075651.jpeg

I hope so too especially if it means we get to see more lovely great pictures of you and your clothes. I mean you look so WIDE in this one!!! I can only imagine what its like to see you waddling out and about showing off all your curves and size to everyone. 

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I hope so too especially if it means we get to see more lovely great pictures of you and your clothes. I mean you look so WIDE in this one!!! I can only imagine what its like to see you waddling out and about showing off all your curves and size to everyone. 

There may be a GIF of me waddling up some stairs coming soon... 😏

I have definitely been getting a lot of stares over the last few days. I wonder if it's because I'm waddling or people just aren't used to BBWs walking around showing off their bodies like this 😊

13 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

There may be a GIF of me waddling up some stairs coming soon... 😏

I have definitely been getting a lot of stares over the last few days. I wonder if it's because I'm waddling or people just aren't used to BBWs walking around showing off their bodies like this 😊

Well that's something I certainly want to see especially if we might get a view from behind... :P Probably a combination of both and the fact that you're super attractive and they are just admiring the view... well I know I would be if I saw you :)

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Well that's something I certainly want to see especially if we might get a view from behind... :P Probably a combination of both and the fact that you're super attractive and they are just admiring the view... well I know I would be if I saw you :)

Well, thank you! 😍❤️

• Curvage Model

So I couldn't pick one thing for dinner so I ended up with the following: 

Chicken shish kebab with chips 
Cheesy garlic bread 
Chicken Royale
Large fries
Chicken nuggets 
Chocolate brownie
Dr Pepper 

Normally a picture would accompany this post but if I'm being honest, I just ripped open all the bags and started eating as quick as my fat little fingers could get the food into my mouth 😊