QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

@QueenB Why don’t you become a curvage Model! It’ll help fund your weight gain! And Honestly I would love too see you indulge yourself!! See how you got such a great looking tummy 🐷🎂❤️ 

Hope you don’t mind me asking! I’m very supportive of models here on curvage! If it has to do with you being Married then I get it but honestly it’s just watching you binge eat it’s not like your cheating!! 

Guest DailyDose

!!I don't know how to properly articulate this, but "Plump housewife" is my dream in a future wife and your appearance in general is absolutely gorgeous and ranks on top for me. I really hope and pray to meet someone like you one day. Your husband is blessed and I wish you the best results and happiness. Thank you for coming here and please enjoy your journey! 

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

@StuffitInn that would be nice and probably sooo helpful!! But I don’t really know how to get started doing something like that, all I really know it how to post how I’ve been lol 🙈 but I would definitely be interested

You got this! I hope you figure it out because I will for sure show some love and buy some content! 

@catman6159 This is not me catfishing I promise! Lol i definitely exist! Things have been a little hectic and I’ve neglected you guys so I’m Sorry for that.  Life just gets busy sometimes! Just ordered a new camera to help w better pictures and videos and I’ll be uploading some new stuff tonight!!! ☺️☺️☺️

@StuffitInn thanks for believing in me! I’m real haha I’m going to do better at updating every few days instead of once a week. Sometimes I just felt like updating you with new pics so often that don’t show big change wouldn’t be interesting to anyone so I was trying to space them out so each time is like woahhhh amazing 😋but I can update more if that’s what everyone likes!  Anddd I’m definitely going to do the curvage modeling so that will be fun!!! ’m always looking for ideas too on what people like to see..what to wear or videos to make, anything! So let me know :) 

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

@StuffitInn thanks for believing in me! I’m real haha I’m going to do better at updating every few days instead of once a week. Sometimes I just felt like updating you with new pics so often that don’t show big change wouldn’t be interesting to anyone so I was trying to space them out so each time is like woahhhh amazing 😋but I can update more if that’s what everyone likes!  Anddd I’m definitely going to do the curvage modeling so that will be fun!!! ’m always looking for ideas too on what people like to see..what to wear or videos to make, anything! So let me know :) 

I understand I have a life outside of this too!! And I totally get that you would think we might get bored but trust me that is not going too happen especially if your as into this as you say you are! It’s hard to find women who are excited about gaining!! 

Guest JigglyArms
4 hours ago, QueenB said:

Workout videos are my personal favorite. That, and showing off your arms

On 10/30/2018 at 7:49 PM, catman6159 said:

Feeling a bit of this on this one, unfortunately.

BE5C7967-A2DF-4803-9461-C9D69B934377.jpeg  122   107.97 kB

Even if she's fake, she still wouldn't fall into such a category.  Nobody has sent her money or invested a considerable amount of time into anything she's shared thus far(or at least, I'd hope!).

Quite fitting for you to be wearing a dream catcher on your navel ring...as at least one person has wondered aloud if they were dreaming.  Nice name, too.  I'd take a 'Queen' over a 'Mistress' any day of the week!  😛
@QueenB

Guest WeightGainAwesome

This is me being a d-ck, but you're gorgeous and is why some are suspicious haha (too good to be true). If you took a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with "curvage" written on it you would debunk the doubters :). That's what goddess shar did because she seemed too good to be true as well