ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

• Moderators
On 7/1/2017 at 12:58 AM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

That is an amazing comparison for sure, but do you know what would have made it perfect? :ph34r: Wearing the left bra on the right side... :D The growth of your breasts is one thing amongst many, which makes your gain so wonderful. Many can grow a belly, thicker thighs, fat legs or arms. But growing bigger breasts to keep your figure in proportion isn't granted to every feeder. :wub:

@Chubby_bunny_160

Guest darkhotness

Hello..

i was going through your pictures for the 100 times and started to wonder if your hubby has gained any weight himself?

hard to live with/around all of your curves and jiggliness and to gain :)

On 6/30/2017 at 6:58 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I'll see what I can do as far as getting you all some photos of me in my bikinis while on my mini-vacay 😉 

Today I was cleaning out my closet and came across an old pair of shorts (quite appropriate timing, as yesterday I went shorts shopping and am officially a size 16, sometimes 18. A far cry from the zero I once was), and decided I'd try them on for kicks and giggles. Giggles indeed, as they didn't even come up halfway over my thighs. And to think, these weren't even my skinniest shorts! I wish I could find those. I also laid them on top of my current shorts that fit, and... there's quite the size difference 😂 There's a photo of me from back when I was actually wearing them as well, for comparison... the one where I'm in a plaid shirt. Likely unrecognizable due to how thin I was haha.

also, I wanted to update my measurements! When I began gaining, I took a set of them, and I'm quite surprised how much I've grown.

START

weight 110 lbs

BMI 18.3

bust 32"

waist 24"

belly 30"

hips 36"

thigh 18"

arm 8.5"

CURRENT

weight 215 lbs

BMI 35.8

bust 42"

waist 35"

belly 46"

hips 47"

thigh 29"

arm 13.5"

IMG_2955.JPG  2,148   103.95 kB

IMG_2957.JPG  1,864   111.14 kB

IMG_2961.JPG  1,474   187.17 kB

IMG_2962.JPG  1,082   399.76 kB

IMG_2966.PNG  1,941   170.8 kB

IMG_2968.JPG  2,995   83.02 kB

So lovely 😊  The legendary ChubbyBunny160, with the best gain in the history of this community!  Thanks for sharing your measurements,  wow what a change!!  I love that second pic, such a beautiful figure, i love the cury outline your body makes...! The epitome of a plump gorgeous goddess 😊 

you have truly crossed over into fat girl territory...especially with how your belly is starting to hang and just how wide you look.  Also wanted to mention that i find it hot that you are doing this perhaps against your husbands wishes because you love to eat so much and love how it feels to be fat and continuing to get fatter.  he married this skinny waif and now he has this amazingly voluptuous bbw who just keeps growing.  a girl as sexy as you though you will have him loving it and asking for more eventually i think.

Guest An Optimist
On 7/4/2017 at 10:00 AM, spaced21 said:

Also wanted to mention that i find it hot that you are doing this perhaps against your husbands wishes because you love to eat so much and love how it feels to be fat and continuing to get fatter.  he married this skinny waif and now he has this amazingly voluptuous bbw who just keeps growing.

The real question is, would you find it hot if your wife lost weight?

On 6/30/2017 at 5:58 PM, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I'll see what I can do as far as getting you all some photos of me in my bikinis while on my mini-vacay 😉 

Today I was cleaning out my closet and came across an old pair of shorts (quite appropriate timing, as yesterday I went shorts shopping and am officially a size 16, sometimes 18. A far cry from the zero I once was), and decided I'd try them on for kicks and giggles. Giggles indeed, as they didn't even come up halfway over my thighs. And to think, these weren't even my skinniest shorts! I wish I could find those. I also laid them on top of my current shorts that fit, and... there's quite the size difference 😂 There's a photo of me from back when I was actually wearing them as well, for comparison... the one where I'm in a plaid shirt. Likely unrecognizable due to how thin I was haha.

also, I wanted to update my measurements! When I began gaining, I took a set of them, and I'm quite surprised how much I've grown.

START

weight 110 lbs

BMI 18.3

bust 32"

waist 24"

belly 30"

hips 36"

thigh 18"

arm 8.5"

CURRENT

weight 215 lbs

BMI 35.8

bust 42"

waist 35"

belly 46"

hips 47"

thigh 29"

arm 13.5"

IMG_2962.JPG  1,520   399.76 kB

IMG_2968.JPG  4,419   83.02 kB

• 10 months later...
45 minutes ago, regbill said:

You still look gorgeous to me!❤️

Awww thank you 😘😘😘

44 minutes ago, Deusflamma said:

OH YEAAAAAH ! You made my day ! You are the first person who I follow for a weight gain progression !

So, what's your weight now ? (and yout height ?)

Happy yo see you back ! Summer will be hot ! ;D

I’m 5’5 (people think I’m taller because I have good posture from when I did ballet, but nope!) or maybe a little under that. And I’m 185ish right now 😉

4 hours ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

Guess who’s back back back, back again...

Not that anyone is surprised by this “shocking” turn of events, but I’m back after my latest little disappearance 😂 I’m the worst. I’m sorry. I do intend to stick around this time. Summer just always seems to get me going! Anyway... I’m not going to pretend that I’m still as big as I was, but I’m definitely not tiny 😉

791C2108-8F07-4BF7-800D-C924E9849B64.jpeg  458   67.79 kB

1E77C57F-EE11-4EA1-9DB2-BCFF7E407CA6.jpeg  374   53.38 kB

Amazing hot forms. Awesome butt, so wide and fat, perfection.

7 hours ago, hiimtristan said:

You're looking great!! Any plans to upload a Curvage Clip in the future?

Hmmm I hadn’t really thought about it because I’m working a ton right now so just feel pretty busy, but I’ll definitely entertain the idea!

5 hours ago, Dennis39 said:

Amazing hot forms. Awesome butt, so wide and fat, perfection.

Hahaha yeah my waist slimmed down a bit but my butt and thighs are still chunky as ever 

4 hours ago, papossibeu said:

Welcome back Chubby Bunny!

A lot of us miss you so much. You're gorgeous as ever!

Still going for some more pounds ?

Oh absolutely! I’m in a wedding in a couple weeks so can’t gain much between now and then — I’ve already had to rush order a dress two sizes up haha — but afterwards I’ll be hitting it hard 😉

3 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Good timing....now I definitely believe it:

Hahaha well I’m honored to be a part of the glory days of curvage!!

3 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

Not as big....but i definitely think you look a little bit flabbier

Makes sense since I’m a bit deflated after I was “encouraged to join weight watchers” 🙄🙄 and then I lost a bit of weight, was not stoked on life, decided to quit and start gaining it back haha

@akula1369 I would definitely consider making a video clip of the jiggle 😉