• Curvage Model

@Jay Rock I hit 163 yesterday, filming a new weigh-in today! Sooo exciting, I'm so close to 164! 

@lasershark when you wanna look like a chubby lil treat but end up looking like you ate all the treats... :P

On 9/14/2017 at 3:17 PM, regbill said:

I think you look rounder because you're rounder.;):D

I think you might be on to something! :P

On 9/14/2017 at 3:33 PM, ylledeuce said:

Look at that food baby grow!! I'm amazed at how much bigger your breasts have also grown since your BA! Is that normal for them to continue to swell with weight gain?

You are so porpotionate now! Now go practice some food chemistry and celebrate your grade from your test!!

I agree that I look way more proportional now ;w; definitely the dropping and fluffing of my new boobs probably caught some new chub too.. I love how big and pillowy they look! It's pretty natural for women to gain weight in their breasts. 

• Curvage Model

@germanangst Haha, that's really sweet :P 

@hughman91 I've looked into getting some amino acid supplements so my body can retain more of the protein and fat I consume, maybe next paycheck! Definitely something I wanna try. 

@mj3200 @ball_of_fire12 I don't see my family really often, when I do they never say anything about my body! Every now and then one of my really close girlfriends will say something like "damn you're getting thick" but it's not breaching their level of comfort because we're really good friends. My family is really nice and they would never comment on/treat me differently because of my weight. 

@TFF I don't know if I'll say "never" - I'm still really curious about how big boobs with a slender waist would look on me, but for now I'm definitely going to continue enjoying gaining, at least until I hit 170! I'm really enjoying the way my body looks and feels right now. 

I have been a silent fan of you Reiinapop for years.  You have said things between the lines, and attempted to be polite about your fetish, and ours being closer to voyeurism.  You enjoy gaining weight, it is a sexy, all enjoyment experience for you.  Of course you make money along the way, why not.  I believe you you are very special and unique and to finally enjoy you actually gaining opposed to using inflation and, for lack of better word tricks to achieve the result.  Truth is.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to be 120 one week, 140 the next 165 the next, then say, oh I want to wear that small dress, and snap your fingers and be 130 for a few days.  But life doesn't work that way.  You are really small and can look fairly curvy at lower weights so most people I dont think appreciate the great work you put into your efforting for the balance that gives us fans the best experience.  In the end, I honestly think you would likely enjoy this fetish to some degree whether we saw you or not.  It might be a sorta secret fetish if that were the case, but you do enjoy flirting with chubbiness.  Many models don't.  I simply think you are having fun and enjoying your fan base in addition to your fetish, but somewhere along the line you decided to kinda come out of the closet of being thin.  Which I think you were able to pull off in your real life for years, even if you flirted a bit with weight.  Now my question.

What was the event, age, time that gave you the courage, inspiration motivation to go public?  Overall, do you meet many fans who recognize you?  Last question what hose have the most flexibility to size, say if I am between a B and C.  But often one is too tight other too loose.  I need to find a good brand of hose.  can you help?   5 7 and 140 to more.

Julie

• Curvage Model

Gaining update!! Turns out stuffing all day every day is a great way to speed up your gain.. this morning I weighed 165 lbs but I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 164 lbs because some of that was probably water weight etc. 

But.... fuck I love how big my belly is getting! I attached some pictures of my gluttonous eating habits (more stuffing videos coming soon) - gorging myself on cake, soda, chips, tons of ice cream is widening me in the best of ways - I'm even getting some baby stretch marks on my ass woooo!! I feel like I'll be 165 in no time, I can't wait to see how my tiny bandage-style sukumizu swimsuit looks on me when I'm 170! 

I have lots of gifs to make, I will be uploading 2 tantalizing slow motion videos to my curvage clips shop so you can see how chubby I am and watch all my new fat jiggle around in slow motion. 

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00069.JPG

fit1.gif

fit2.gif

fit3.gif

fit4.gif

fit5.gif

IMG_7879.JPG

IMG_7845.JPG

IMG_7882.JPG

Damn Reiina!!! You have taken this to a whole new level!  I thought you were getting big inflating....this is crazy big for you! 

I wonder if you can keep this dedication to stuffing up until the holidays? I think the weight will inevitably slow down your metabolism.  And then the pounds will PILE on! 

Thank you for all of these sneak peeks of your videos, they are awesome! You are so freaking solid and thick in your midsection right now!!!!!

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
4 hours ago, reiinapop said:

Gaining update!! Turns out stuffing all day every day is a great way to speed up your gain.. this morning I weighed 165 lbs but I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 164 lbs because some of that was probably water weight etc. 

But.... fuck I love how big my belly is getting! I attached some pictures of my gluttonous eating habits (more stuffing videos coming soon) - gorging myself on cake, soda, chips, tons of ice cream is widening me in the best of ways - I'm even getting some baby stretch marks on my ass woooo!! I feel like I'll be 165 in no time, I can't wait to see how my tiny bandage-style sukumizu swimsuit looks on me when I'm 170! 

I have lots of gifs to make, I will be uploading 2 tantalizing slow motion videos to my curvage clips shop so you can see how chubby I am and watch all my new fat jiggle around in slow motion. 

DSC00049.JPG  189   48.88 kB

DSC00069.JPG  109   61.93 kB

fit1.gif  145   1.54 MB

fit2.gif  130   1.32 MB

fit3.gif  122   1.4 MB

fit4.gif  113   1.34 MB

fit5.gif  105   1.62 MB

IMG_7879.JPG  146   61.33 kB

IMG_7845.JPG  98   68.3 kB

I'm genuinely impressed with how well those Boost shakes work. Also the sheer amount of calories too lol. Pudgy is an understatement and I can't wait until all of those shake catch up with you at once. Nice back rolls by the way!

• Curvage Model

I'm almost to 165!! Woot woot~ 

To be honest I've been debating whether or not to take a temporary hiatus from actively gaining.. it sucks because I still feel so into it but I skipped my chemistry tutoring session today because I had to get food and then post about my calorie intake 😭 I'm worried my grades might start slipping if I'm focused so entirely on gaining. Regardless of my choice I'm still going to continue stuffing though and making lots of soft tummy videos! Do you guys think that would be a good idea? I haven't decided yet so pls no yell @ me, I'm so torn because half of my psyche really wants to focus 100% on gaining but consuming such high amounts of carbs every day makes me pass out in class like I have narcolepsy! This semester really counts so I can qualify for better financial aid. 

When I get really into something it dominates every facet of my life - whether I'm at home, school or work I'm thinking about gaining/stuffing. I'm addicted.. is it healthy to take a break (not from posting don't worry!) so I can balance the other parts of my life better? 3 am thoughts.. 

IMG_7894.JPG

IMG_7903.JPG

3 hours ago, reiinapop said:

To be honest I've been debating whether or not to take a temporary hiatus from actively gaining.. it sucks because I still feel so into it but I skipped my chemistry tutoring session today because I had to get food and then post about my calorie intake 😭 I'm worried my grades might start slipping if I'm focused so entirely on gaining. Regardless of my choice I'm still going to continue stuffing though and making lots of soft tummy videos! Do you guys think that would be a good idea? I haven't decided yet so pls no yell @ me, I'm so torn because half of my psyche really wants to focus 100% on gaining but consuming such high amounts of carbs every day makes me pass out in class like I have narcolepsy! This semester really counts so I can qualify for better financial aid. 

When I get really into something it dominates every facet of my life - whether I'm at home, school or work I'm thinking about gaining/stuffing. I'm addicted.. is it healthy to take a break (not from posting don't worry!) so I can balance the other parts of my life better? 3 am thoughts.. 

IMG_7894.JPG  142   77.05 kB

IMG_7903.JPG  108   101.19 kB

I get that same carb induced narcolepsy so can definitely relate. Is there any way you can just binge at night only? Or maybe just wait until Friday night and binge the entire weekend? You don't need to pig out daily to gain, as long as you get the calories in at some point during the week. 

I purchased a couple or three of Reiina's videos about 5 months ago or so.  I have to say she is one of the most real people.  She is not full of herself and does a very nice vid on the longer for sale ones.  What I liked alot about her vids, in particular one where she self loves, her soft bits, and the very intimate connection she has between playing with her soft bits and her sensuality, sex.  I believe a sexual connection exists in all who enjoy this for any length of time.  It is simply fun seeing the difference the experience of seeing her full round personality, not just curvy body, and realize that she is a cool person, full stop. Instead of buying a pizza or a 12 pack of beer some night, get a couple of her vids, the value and duration of the entertainment is worth it.  I have no financial interest, benefit in no way.  Don't want anything in return for giving a positive review of her vids generally.  She is meritorious of the few coins.  Gifs and pics are great in all respects, but to really kinda get her vibe, you need a proper long vid.  I know it seems I am sucking up, but I honestly feel this way. 

What would be super cool if one of those sci fi movies where you can order a housekeeper, secretary, that is a robot that learns via AI each day.  Wouldn't it be cool if you could get a Reiinapop robot?  Her bangs kinda remind me of one of the sci fi shows that have this theme.  Wouldn't that kick some serious tush, if they featured Reinna, instead of the teeny tiny little unfed, hungry looking actresses they typically cast.  The only problem in the end, is no robot could ever be as cool and genuine as the real Reiinapop.

By the way Reiina, your recent gains are unspeakably kick tail cool.

Edited by jouleblu3
spelling corrections.

Please don't sacrifice your grades for stuffing and gaining. I know if your grades slip at my school, you probably won't be accepted for Financial Aid again. There has got to be a way you can balance it all out? Maybe stuff after class only? I bet if you did that before you go to bed the pounds would still stick, and you would sleep like a rock? That way you wouldn't be so tired in class and you still get to eat a lot. I totally understand you being consumed by your dedication, but sometimes in life you've gotta make room for other things too. What if you make a schedule for yourself and stick to it once you've decided how you can pack the most into the time you've allotted yourself to stuff yourself silly? Just an idea...

Another thought...if you were in my class and I saw your midsection expanding like it is, I would just assume you are eating so much because you're pregnant and sleepy if I saw you passing out in class! LOL

6 hours ago, reiinapop said:

To be honest I've been debating whether or not to take a temporary hiatus from actively gaining.. 

If you feel it's necessary, I really think you should.  School should absolutely take priority over stuffing.

Try to make stuffing a reward for studying.  But if needed, take a break altogether.  After you finish school and graduate, you'll have all the time in the world to stuff yourself silly!

Eating good is important, but the most attractive women are those who are both well read and well fed.  "Well read and well fed."  Make that your motto!  :D

6 hours ago, reiinapop said:

No need to rush - take the time to enjoy yourself, and don't forget the other parts of your life.

It should be about the journey and how much you're loving the changes, not just about the reaching the next goal :)

Certainly continue, but at your own pace; we can tell that you love what you're doing, and we love having you share your time with us!

I definitely can relate - when I was in my most extreme gaining phase, they became pretty much all-consuming (pun intended ;) ) - for the several months that they lasted, all I could think about was stuffing and gaining, had to stuff myself several times a day and then all night long, sometimes several times a night, often pushing my limits up to force-feeding myself. As hot as extreme stuffing and extremely rapid gaining is, the time, energy, fatigue and distraction this caused not mix well with times when professional life was in some critical phase...

In any case, after one stuffing phase was over, the next one didn't take long to arrive... usually in fall. And seeing you gain this rapidly really really makes me want to get started again, too, to be honest... :o