Quantcast
eastsportman

Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

271 posts / 106923 viewsLast Reply

On 30-10-2017 at 7:06 AM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Pretty much nailed it on it's head with the Amy Schumer comparison, I would also like to add that you should never trust a woman with a Miss Piggy tattoo just out of general purpose.

But...but...those arms!

Tess-Holliday-pregnancy-20161-557x650.jp

Think Tess Holiday has gone really too far since her pregnancy and the birth of her baby : from a generous and sexy Chubbiness she was perfectly depicting to a real Obesity... I don't exactly know her personnality but don't like some political ideas she's pushing forward on her Facebook page...

Wasn't she, by far, more sexy and physically attractive 3/4 years ago when she was like this ? >

Tess Holliday (21).jpg

Tess Holliday (12).jpg

Tess Holliday (16).jpg

On 11/8/2017 at 4:48 AM, Gilles said:

Wasn't she, by far, more sexy and physically attractive 3/4 years ago when she was like this ? >

Not to me. Eye of the beholder and all that. Trust me, most of society would consider her unacceptably fat even back then.

I don't think she has lost any pound.

In fact, in her most recent video in Facebook she looks bigger than ever!!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTessHollidayOfficial%2Fvideos%2F2185119674847059%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

On 11/14/2017 at 2:32 AM, mr_mystery said:

She might be a shitty person, but I still think she is hot as hell.

Yeah, I never got why that's a thing here (or on bbwchan, etc). Her personality and personal morality are meaningless to me. Picasso was a shitty person too and I can still like his paintings.