Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)

eastsportman

Guest rorogo

I have a couple of her. I think she's a knockout but those tattoos are just too much. I don't understand why these models go heavy on the ink. You're supposed to be a canvas that displays the cloths, and that effect is diminished by distractingly gaudy drawings scrawled over your skin.

post-0-14513218039963_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513218042409_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

She has a dynamite figure. I'm not crazy about the ink, but she has the best arms of any model I've seen.

Well, they might have been the best arms without the tattoos, but there's just too much ink for me, I'm afraid. :(

All things being equal, I'd prefer no tattoos...or at the very least small, tasteful ones. I really don't care for the really large and/or ornate ones. I should try to come up with an equation that correlates to the number of tattoos in relation to the weight and attractiveness of the woman. On a girl like Tess, I can live with the more prominent ink.

• maybejames changed the title to Tess Holliday (Tess Munster)