Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

22 hours ago, bellymon said:

double trouble 

(found on reddit. I'm not 100% sure if its new or not but I doubt it)

Screenshot (1240).png

It's old but the pics are always a welcomed addition. I wonder if she'd be willing to do this again maybe to show off who's the bigger of the two??? That'd be a fun little set. Maybe if Val got a little bigger she'd begin to match up with Mal, who knows, anyway I wonder when we will get the new stuff.

Guest nvrenuf

Seems Val has dropped out of sight. Maybe she didn't want to be in competition with her sister. They truly are two of a kind.

3 hours ago, nvrenuf said:

Seems Val has dropped out of sight. Maybe she didn't want to be in competition with her sister. They truly are two of a kind.

it's too bad. Val was way kinkier and less shy. You guys remember one of the last sets Val done? It was literally just a close up of her squatting down on the floor and taking a piss. I could never see Mal doing something like that lol. I think Val would have probably been more open to doing a lot more hardcore stuff

55 minutes ago, bellymon said:

it's too bad. Val was way kinkier and less shy. You guys remember one of the last sets Val done? It was literally just a close up of her squatting down on the floor and taking a piss. I could never see Mal doing something like that lol. I think Val would have probably been more open to doing a lot more hardcore stuff

Maybe that's why she left. Plus ewww pissing on the floor wtf!?

7 hours ago, sinman said:

Maybe that's why she left. Plus ewww pissing on the floor wtf!?

People have other fetishes besides weight gain y'know. (plus she had a towel or something underneath her.)
Also if a girl is willing to pee herself on camera...there's a lot of other things shes willing to do

Guest GeeseHoward
On 8/1/2019 at 2:32 AM, bellymon said:

double trouble 

(found on reddit. I'm not 100% sure if its new or not but I doubt it)

Screenshot (1240).png

She is getting huge and it looks great... Love her smile on this too... Beautiful!