Oh what a wonderful journey of discovery you are on. We are so fortunate to have you sharing it with us.

Your body was always so destined for this Tay. And now, with every morsel you bring to your lips, your hips and belly become plusher, softer and sexier.

And if that weren’t enough, we also get to see your beautiful face, with that ever so fetching, cuuuute double chin doing so well, trying to keep up.

Taytay, you are an utter delight.

On 12/15/2017 at 7:54 PM, Taytay said:

Aaaand from a lil ways away

I suppose you have to stand a little further away these days just to get all of yourself in the frame ;-). Given that your size 9 jeans (?) were surpassed by Thanksgiving and your red shorts are now history, I wondered if I might be so presumptious to ask for a pre-xmas vid of you struggling into your size 12 jeans before it becomes too late for them too? Perhaps with your bright pink top or dark pink stretchy t-shirt? I say *pre* xmas because I'm assuming post-xmas will definitely be too late :lol: . The sight of your muffin bulging out the back and sides as you try to do up the buttons is almost too much to contemplate :wub:.

Congratulations on your century, by the way!