My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Hey! Today she ate so much that we had to call a taxi to go back home from the restaurant. She was so full that she almost fell asleep in the taxi with that belly bouncing a lot...

@Mr. Button Wow! The God mr. Button is back!! Awesome she says it is lovely the way you portrait her! Today her belly looked a bit closer to that drawing...

@mrfatfatfatlover It's amazing! No words!

@Flo91 We want to do so! Do you have any suggestion?

Unknown.jpg

Hi

I'm very glad to read she likes my latest attempt at forecasting the next stage of her beautiful metamorphosis.

Every time I draw her curves I feel like I'm gaining weight myself, as if I'm projecting my Self into her growing shape. Indeed I've tried to gain some kg in the last couple of months but my metabolism (and probably my hormones) is so powerful that I've lost them quickly (moreover, I've realized that it isn't very funny to gain weight alone without a girl willing to share the experience together).

Her last photo is really a bliss since she looks almost exactly like I've imagined her in my graphic fantasy dimension.

Keep up the amazing mission and have a great Sunday!

14 hours ago, 1789 said:

Hey! Today she ate so much that we had to call a taxi to go back home from the restaurant. She was so full that she almost fell asleep in the taxi with that belly bouncing a lot...

@Mr. Button Wow! The God mr. Button is back!! Awesome she says it is lovely the way you portrait her! Today her belly looked a bit closer to that drawing...

@mrfatfatfatlover It's amazing! No words!

@Flo91 We want to do so! Do you have any suggestion?

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Mr. Button said:

Hi there

After stumbling in the latest pics of Carmen I thought of giving again a visual hypothesis of the upcoming weight she could add to her already awesomely massive body.

Hope you enjoy.

IMG.jpg  599   209.34 kB

wow mr button you're really good! do you have a blog or deviantart or anything where i can find more of your drawings?

We have uploaded Carmen's c4s!

ezgif.com-resize.gif

1. I remember when i was fit
Carmen is stuffing herself eating KFC. meanwhile she watches some fitness clip of a skinny girl. She says that she used to be skinnier than that girl and that she used to do her workouts better than the girl in the video. She speaks on her weight gain and says she can loose weight whenever she wants, it is just that she's been eating a bit too much lately...Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-26_a_las_20_57_37.png

2. Too fat to clean

Carmen is doing the housework in some tight clothes. When she has to reach high places her clothes reveal her chubby belly sticking out. She gets tired and lays in bed for a while, she starts touching herself and moving her fat booty. Her belly looks super doughy and fat and she screams and moans as it jiggles.

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-26_a_las_20_56_56.png

@cupido She loves those playing those roles, Carmen knows that is such a turn on!

Good morning! Carmen has done a small compilation of coments in her instagram of people fat shaming her or just worried about her huge gain. She is not used to receive this comments but some people keep asking because she has really gained a lot.

If someone could translate them it would be great!

@cupido we are thinkin about it! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, 1789 said:

@flex123 Its a little bit rounder and chubbier! And she has developed a little 3rd chin too

wow thank you for responding! I haven't been on in months due to work travel but I hadn't seen her since the beginning of this! she used to be really skinny right? and she is such a natural beauty im such a huge supporter and thank you for sharing! whats the biggest difference in her since the beginning and are people shocked to see her who haven't seen her in a while? also where are the videos for sale and where can I see before pics? sorry for all the questions. my email is [email protected]

7 hours ago, 1789 said:

Good morning! Carmen has done a small compilation of coments in her instagram of people fat shaming her or just worried about her huge gain. She is not used to receive this comments but some people keep asking because she has really gained a lot.

can someone translate some of these? are these people that have seen her when she was small or people from a bbw site??

@flex123 you can see her process in this thread and a lot of pics in stu.ffer db. Her family and friends keep getting surprised every time because she is fatter every Time. You can buy her stuff in clips4sale.com/106888

Thanks For your support!

Today she posted this: "Little meal with my friends! They don't gain as I do! Hahah"

She's been snacking the whole afternoon with ice cream and pancakes and now shes eating oreos with milk.. she loves them..

IMG-20160928-WA0002.jpg

Translations in bolded red, (with some license to capture the conveyed affect):

17 hours ago, 1789 said:

image.jpeg  868   123.23 kB

"Whoa, what a change! I don't know if its bad or good...depends on you, I guess"

image.jpeg  599   157.75 kB

"I would like to see her hunting something to eat, how many steps before her knee ligaments would be effected...9 or 10? And at 15 steps, she'd have to sit and rest. So 'healthy and sexy.' Read Darwin and something on cardiovascular health please."

image.jpeg  455   91.36 kB

"Wow, just a few months and everything has gone crazy"

image.jpeg  564   127.77 kB

"Obviously I don't want to at all offend you, you're really pretty, but I've been wondering for a while now what's going on--if you are sick or something because in the last year suddenly your weight has really gone up so much...its really not good for your health to gain so much so fast, it is what it is, and I support you in everything, its really just this one thing. If you don't want to respond to me now, I understand. *big beautiful kiss* <3 "

Definitely a spectrum of concern and concern trolling. Please keep posting these!

On 9/27/2016 at 5:51 PM, 1789 said:

image.jpeg  688   157.75 kB

image.jpeg  523   91.36 kB

image.jpeg  639   127.77 kB

Dude I got to say this as I do a podcast so I understand the idea of putting yourself out there. Weather you are famous or not. What ever you do is going to be met with people who disagree with what you say & do. You are going to deal with fuck wits. Your girlfriend is now a public figure who is appealing to people. As harsh as comments may get she will either have to not post anymore or suck it up & hit back at critiques by telling them where to go. If you & your girlfriend are happy with what you are doing. Then you keep doing it. I'm sure you are aware of the dangers of your lifestyle. But then you face it head on forward. Hope this helps you a bit.

18 hours ago, 1789 said:

@flex123 you can see her process in this thread and a lot of pics in stu.ffer db. Her family and friends keep getting surprised every time because she is fatter every Time. You can buy her stuff in clips4sale.com/106888

Thanks For your support!

Today she posted this: "Little meal with my friends! They don't gain as I do! Hahah"

She's been snacking the whole afternoon with ice cream and pancakes and now shes eating oreos with milk.. she loves them..

thank you so much for your response! does she have time to read our compliments? I hope they encourage her cause no matter what her friends and family say she should know shes a queen literally a one in a billion beauty! I hope some one at some point can help translate her instagram comments id love to know what other people think of her gain I like that people are noticing! I just seen her beginning pics and wow she really has packed it on and shes gained proportionally throughout head to toe shes just amazing! sorry to sound dumb but what is stuffer.db ? ill def be purchasing on clips4sale. are there any before and after vids on there? thanks for taking the time to respond to me I hope you can show her so she knows she has support!