My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

We have uploaded 2 new clips on c4s...youll see her really packing on the pounds...thanks for your comments

@cupidocupidocupido we are thinkin about it..meanwhile she sometimes uploads short vids on tumblr and Insta

She will make some funnel and sex vids again for sure @berserker1

Thats how a plussize pants fit her right now!

@Flo91

IMG-20160921-WA0033.jpg

Hey People! Amazing news. Carmen has burped for the first time!!! We were recording the second clip for tonight's update and suddenly she burped a little bit. She was drinking coke and we where both surprised because she didn't think she could do that, then she burped some more!. It's not something that really turns us on but we know some of you do..so well.. Tonight, exercise, stuffing and burping video in our c4s!!!

@JesusofSuburbia Wow thanks so much! "As a woman I can only tell you what I would like to hear. I think you must be delicate. You have to be very in touch and super confident with your girl, you must be sure to let her know that she is the most above the fetish and you like her above this stuff and everything else. if the answer is positive just start playing slowly, start explaining what you like the most for her to understand it better. The MOST important is that you will feel liberated and this will unite you more than ever, it will be your secret and fuck what the world can think if she gets fatter. I think it's really valuable as a man that you tell this to your woman, is something brave to do this step. I wish you best of luck". In my case i was like..Really? Are you telling me that I've been this whole time keeping myself from eating cheesecake and that I could do it and you would love that?? What a liberation! If she's this kind of girl that has always had a bit of struggle with maintaining slim and loves food she will feel freedom. Also she will spend some time asking you questions to get everything clear!"

@bargadero Oh! They told that she was perfectly healthy, but that she needed to loose a lot of weight because it is easier for her to get certain diseases. Even though she eats lots of carbs and junk food, she also eats a wide variety of "healthy" stuff so she is very well balanced. The fact is that she is healthy! Her family haven't seen her since she went to Portugal. Now she is almost 10kg heavier. When they see her they will be amazed. Her friends just keep on commenting in her backs that she has to have some kind of personal problem, or thyroids. Everytime that she uploads some pictures showing her body on instagram everyone gets crazy because she's very confident and she receives a lot of comments (good and bad).

@darkstarwatcher here it go!

@edster425 of course!

@cupido Tonight we are uploading one exercise clip on c4s...The problem is that she has got too fat to exercise and she only does it for 2 minutes..then stretches and eats whatever she likes...

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-23_a_las_12.07.21.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-09-23_a_las_12.33.30.png

Guest Lion1991

the double chin (or almost looks triple from the view) looks great among other obvious things.

I'm wondering if she can tell if her tattoos look any different from the gain?