My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Guest feederguy1981
1 hour ago, Bob7177 said:

Can I just ask that I can't help but notice some of the vids on the C4S have a really weird video resolution of 608 x 1080p - has anyone bought any of the vids with that resolution and if so has it stretched/distorted the video in any way? 

The vids aren't actually stretched or distorted. I've bought a couple and they're perfect clarity. That's just how they appear in the preview gif for whatever reason. 

Guest pyrrhus

Honestly my dude I have lurked on this site for years but you did; you struck big; you seized the fucking dream that most of us obviously have.

Thank you for sharing the fucking dream with us.

God speed.

Guest feederguy1981

Yeah, the more I think about it, I realize that the videos are so good ("Beached Whale" is one of the sexiest vids I've ever seen) not only because of Carmen, but because it's being filmed with a feeder's eye. The camera looks and lingers on the exact spots many of our eyes would go in such a situation; it takes all the right angles that we want to see. It's mesmerizing stuff. Carmen is a dream, but we also have the filmmaker to thank for helping to actualize that dream through his impeccable camera work.

7 hours ago, 1789 said:

Look at the progression of this pants. She used to call them her "fat pants" but now they don't fit. The first photo is from april and the last ones from now! Hope you like them!

2.jpg  893   34 kB

3.jpg  619   78.1 kB

20160402_170208.jpg  601   102.6 kB

20160402_170246.jpg  444   100.3 kB

20160402_170259.jpg  544   95.8 kB

4.jpg  654   95.7 kB

5.jpg  646   84.7 kB

6.jpg  536   89 kB

7.jpg  895   83.3 kB

how many centimeters you hips and waist?

if you can measure ?

6 hours ago, feederguy1981 said:

The vids aren't actually stretched or distorted. I've bought a couple and they're perfect clarity. That's just how they appear in the preview gif for whatever reason. 

Awesome cheers :)

Dude you are the luckiest guy in this planet...do you know what I would give to have a GF who would willingly stuff her face!? I salute you man and when I get paid I WILL be making a purchase #Salute 

Today she's eating like crazy! She will gain 1kg during the day we think. She just woke up from her siesta and is still eating (after all the food she has eaten before). She has restarted the routine o eating at least 3 ice creams per day! Here are some screen caps from her last c4s update and a pic from now exclusive to curvage. 

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-19_a_las_17.10.21.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-19_a_las_17.11.00.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-19_a_las_17.12.15.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-19_a_las_17.12.32.png

Captura_de_pantalla_2016-07-19_a_las_17.13.17.png

icecream.jpg

Guest pangzi
17 hours ago, 1789 said:

@berserker1 She put that name in the bio so the people here can find her! :) She hadn't tell anything from this to anyone. Thanks for your lovely words! She still doesn't realize how "important" is she becoming in this world!

She's on her way to becoming a celebrity gainer!

On 18/07/2016 at 10:20 AM, teasesfatties said:

mother of F*CK... just watched the "I Used to Be Thin" video. Unreal. You're going to put every other model out of business.

There was a problem with this video when I downloaded it. Some scenes were in the video twice and they appeared mixed up. Did anyone else have this problem?

@{}{}{} She took coffee and kellogg's in the morning. Then she ate a big plate of paella, french fries, 1 hamburger, a big salad of fruit and vegetables. After her siesta she has eaten another hamburger and an ice cream (she felt a bit sick of the second hamburger cause she has eaten it just after waking up). Then she ate at macdonald's (2 big macs and more french fries), she finished the bowl of rice from the midday and finished her stuffing with a big bucket of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. That's fuckin insane from a woman from her height (160 cm).

4 minutes ago, 1789 said:

@{}{}{} She took coffee and kellogg's in the morning. Then she ate a big plate of paella, french fries, 1 hamburger, a big salad of fruit and vegetables. After her siesta she has eaten another hamburger and an ice cream (she felt a bit sick of the second hamburger cause she has eaten it just after waking up). Then she ate at macdonald's (2 big macs and more french fries), she finished the bowl of rice from the midday and finished her stuffing with a big bucket of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. That's fuckin insane from a woman from her height (160 cm).

Jesus, I feel sorry for her toilet bowl...

12 minutes ago, sirfeedulots said:

A feeder understands his near obligation to contribute to your increasing purchases of her food. Time to buy a video and soak in the first 66 lbs...

Absolutely agree. Boys we gotta get behind this, because damn she is exploding right before our eyes. Look at her gut, she's becoming such a pig.

3 hours ago, 1789 said:

So Carmen is about 5'3" tall.  Amazing appetite for her height!!! 

I dated a girl once that was only  5'2" tall and she could eat more than me, and I am 6'4" tall.  She could put away some food,  I loved taking her to a buffet.