Girls talking about their weight v2

On 10/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, j414 said:

After the unbuttoning incident, things kept progressing. I had just moved back into my own apartment which meant more lazy days with her and take out food. There were times I couldn’t believe this bombshell of a lady was in bed eating snacks whenever she came over. Keep in mind she was still conventionally skinny and could easily cover up any extra pounds. I’d say at this point she had put on around 8 pounds since we first started dating. One day after we woke up and we started getting dressed, I noticed she didn’t button her pants again. I asked her why and she said “I like to keep my pants unbuckled until we absolutely have to leave.” She was wearing a crop top so I went behind her to hug her and gave her belly a light squeeze with her pants still unbuttoned and I noticed my fingers went deeper into her stomach than usual. Still however, she was able to hide the extra pudge well when it was time to leave, until one night. My friend was hosting a party and my girlfriend decided to wear a pair of mid rise jeans and a cropped white long sleeve shirt that was fitted. Everything was going great and even I could tell she was looking full around the midsection. We all took a picture and she was facing towards me so the photo caught her silhouette. In the morning she saw the photo and immediately asked if I could delete it. I said of course and deleted it and asked why. She said “I look fat in that photo. I know I’ve been kind of letting myself eat whatever but I think I’ve gained some weight.” She then pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of her from the year prior in a bikini and said “I guarantee my stomach doesn’t look like this anymore.” I told her I think she is beautiful and that she looked amazing. I even told her I think she looks even more attractive than ever. She said “Yeah I don’t think so with this going on” and she slightly lifted up her shirt to expose the bottom of her slightly soft stomach just below her belly button. I was feeling confident so I gave it a little pinch and said I liked it. She laughed and pulled her shirt down and said she was going to start hitting the gym and try to get her flat stomach back and lose the extra pudge was gaining. That didn’t happen…. 

More to come. FYI feel free to ask any questions about anything whatsoever about us or her gain. It’s been great finally opening this up.

M

On 10/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, j414 said:

Since my girlfriend actually acknowledged her weight gain, I couldn’t keep my hands off her. We’d go out and she would wear outfits she’d wear before putting on some weight and I would be able to tell her belly button was getting deeper as well as some jeans causing her to have a slight muffin top. The holidays came and went she was I couldn’t believe she was actually getting a paunchy mid section.  She isn’t a feeder or anything but in bed if she was sitting on my, I would roll down the waist band of her pants and start playing with her new gut, and she would let me and say things like “you know you did this to me” or playfully try to suck it in. It was moments like these where I would like at her and be in awe because her face didn’t change much but here was this beautiful girl who used to pride herself on her waist line now have love handles and cute gut that would slightly hang out when sitting. We went to go shopping and she put her arm around me and said “hold on my crop top is riding up, I don’t want my belly hanging out”. And to be fair, It was hanging out.

There’s been numerous moments like this that I really do sometimes lose track so I think it might be better if I would answer specific questions about her and I, whether it’s advice on how to navigate relationship weight gain or just weighty moments in public or in private I’ve experienced with her.

It’s so hot!

12 hours ago, mid1234566 said:

Your girlfriend is so hot, has she gotten lazier? Do her friends treat her the same? How else has she teased you with her belly?

Her friends have definitely noticed the gain and just call her slim thick now. Has far as teasing we’ve come to the point where I basically jiggle her gut after she eats and always squeeze her in bed

46 minutes ago, j414 said:

Her friends have definitely noticed the gain and just call her slim thick now. Has far as teasing we’ve come to the point where I basically jiggle her gut after she eats and always squeeze her in bed

Nice! Has she quit exercise? Other than walks for snacks of course. Does she enjoy having her belly squeezed? 

I’m currently fit and am trying ti gain weight to try it out. Would you say that she stuffed herself with snacks and then had a normal meal? Or did she just have a snack or 2 but left room for food and desert?

thanks!

Short story from today....While I was paying for my vehicle insurance(like to keep a personal appearance in the office of my agent) walked in and the girl I usually talk with/ make my payment with was busy. So I sat at the other girls desk whom is a family friend. Make my payment, then some small talk with her. The topic of food and what's for dinner came about. Long story short, the girl I usually deal with opened up and said " Oh I could live off pasta and ice cream". Noting she's maybe 120 lbs a mom of 2-3? In her late 30's-40's? I almost blurted out something but kept it to myself, then she says " If I'd ate like that I'd probably be like 400 lbs!" My mouth about dropped to say something else, but I stayed silent...Sad part is she actually attractive for her age, but to see her "scream from the inside" and only to wonder what she would look like....That will only remain a dream I suppose..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TmW2354
On 12/16/2022 at 10:25 AM, sm123 said:

Long overdue quick update, she is not missing meals. She has had to have gained at least 15 more pounds if I had to guess. She had to move some boxes from a delivery the other week and was breathing so hard afterward she had to sit down. She’s constantly complaining about it being too hot inside and that she is sweating. We had a christmas dinner at work this week and she ate 3 plates, plus some cookies, wearing a dress she was about to bust out of. She said her dinner the other night was “2 packs of ramen noodles, I didn’t realize how much fuckin food that was.”

Update: Recently her doctor told her she had to start eating better and exercising. She used the hotel gym one day after her shift and after maybe 10 minutes she walked back into the office absolutely exhausted, she flopped into the chair and was breathing so hard. I haven’t seen her exercise since, but she did eat 4 tacos for lunch the next day. She hasn’t changed her diet at all from the looks of it. Plenty of fried food, lots of drinking. 

no pics in this post... mostly for me to share something. my girl, now 37, 20 years ago was surely popular. never skinny but always fit and good looking. last week we were on a beach resort and she was reluctant to walk 100ft from the leaving the towel to the beach. she did it and it was spectacular, for me... and for her, i may understand she has some things to battle. there were around 40 people there, you can say 25 women, but she was by far the fattest. very short at 5'1 she is now at 205 pounds of a body fat percentage over 50%. she is trying lately to slim down, visiting the gym a couple of times a week. but this... i feel, or want to feel that she is dropping the concept of diet and eating even a bit more. and even so, that is i hope simply not enough to lose weight but it is a healthy doses for feeling a bit better and stronger. of those 25 ladies, mostly were in shape, there were a couple of skinny and fit, impressive to be honest, and there were a couple of skinny fat, which is to expect. the other lady that was heavy in a way was a total pear, with no tits, flat belly but powerful hips. but my girl, originally being a pear, now is an all around fat. not sure if waddling is the term... but the looked amazing walking to the pool. enormous legs, shaking at every step, cellulite jiggling, it was spectacular. hope she gains more... 

YEsterday  family was togther for Easter. Onee of thecousins showed up havig gaind 30pounds or something.  The women were buzzing about it.  Myself I hadnt seen this cousin since  she was a teenager (now mid 20s)  I had no frame of reference of her gain. If my wife hadnt told me I would have never known. HEr comment, thats how tthy talked about me when I started gaining  amused me. 

• 4 weeks later...

From a conversation with my female friends:

A: "This weather makes me realise I'm really not bikini body ready or confident."

B: "Me too. I hate how out of shape my body's gotten. Abs are gone all squishy and mushy and thighs have awfull cellulite thet makes me look like I haven't worked out a day in my life."

A: "I need to start exercising. The only problem is that I hate it. Getting tired, feeling like I'm about to pass out. I'm VERY much out of shape. That s**t isn'cute."

B: "Me too. I f**king hate working out. But I also hate being fat. Tragic."

A: "I hate working out with a passion but being fat and unfit doesn't feel good too."

B: "I'm a fat lazy bitch and the idea of actually WORKING the fat off sounds like actual agony. Gotta get rid of that stomach fat and tighted that pancake butt tho."

On 5/11/2023 at 9:13 AM, Port said:

From a conversation with my female friends:

A: "This weather makes me realise I'm really not bikini body ready or confident."

B: "Me too. I hate how out of shape my body's gotten. Abs are gone all squishy and mushy and thighs have awfull cellulite thet makes me look like I haven't worked out a day in my life."

A: "I need to start exercising. The only problem is that I hate it. Getting tired, feeling like I'm about to pass out. I'm VERY much out of shape. That s**t isn'cute."

B: "Me too. I f**king hate working out. But I also hate being fat. Tragic."

A: "I hate working out with a passion but being fat and unfit doesn't feel good too."

B: "I'm a fat lazy bitch and the idea of actually WORKING the fat off sounds like actual agony. Gotta get rid of that stomach fat and tighted that pancake butt tho."

Did you push back on these comments at all? Or just stay silent? Seems a shame for flabby bodies to go unpraised!

Many years ago, I worked the night shift at a hotel. I was starting work one evening and walked into the fancy restaurant to check on something. I almost ran into a couple as they were leaving.

The woman was probably in her mid-30s and was wearing a bright red, form fitting dress with a white shrug. She was tall and slim, but it was pretty obvious that she’d eaten very well at dinner. Her stomach was bulging out and absolutely straining the fabric on her dress. It was damn tough to not stare.

I stepped aside to let them exit. As they were walking past me, the woman clutched her belly with both hands and asked her partner, “How huge does my stomach look right now!?” She was patting it as they walked out.

I nearly freaking died.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 1:07 PM, Anderssonson said:

Pretty cool update! I finally saw her for the first time in a few months at a family birthday on Friday night. She clearly put on a bit of weight over Christmas. She was wearing shorts over tights and the shorts looked fit to burst. Not many comments until my other cousin commented that "we all put on a bit of weight over Christmas" to which she patted her belly and said "yup!", later in the night I overheard her comment that she didn't wear a bra once over Christmas and since she has had to again none of them fit her and she spills out constantly. 

Update. 

I've seen her a few times since this went down as they're starting to make more effort with the family, but last night was the first 'gainer content'.

We had a family dinner for an elderly relative's birthday; she came and looked great; she has a semi-permanent double chin now, but she still looked good. After the dinner, a few of us went for drinks separately from the older ones. 

This is where she addressed her weight, openly commenting that "my belly is too big now" and saying she would rather "die" than have a body fat/skin food test done. She seems to have become a little more insecure, as she also said she wouldn't be wearing a bikini this summer. 

On 5/25/2023 at 11:05 AM, Anderssonson said:

Update. 

I've seen her a few times since this went down as they're starting to make more effort with the family, but last night was the first 'gainer content'.

We had a family dinner for an elderly relative's birthday; she came and looked great; she has a semi-permanent double chin now, but she still looked good. After the dinner, a few of us went for drinks separately from the older ones. 

This is where she addressed her weight, openly commenting that "my belly is too big now" and saying she would rather "die" than have a body fat/skin food test done. She seems to have become a little more insecure, as she also said she wouldn't be wearing a bikini this summer. 

I hope you did act like a proper FA: Jump to her side, dismiss her insecurities, assure her it's not noticeable anyway, tell her she looks great and generally being supportive?!?

I’ve been working part time delivering pizzas for a few months now while I’m going to school. Not to dox myself but the city I live in is on the smaller side especially for a college town so I’ve learned some of our regular customers addresses and a lot of the addresses for the apartment complexes around. Plus it’s summer and a lot of the lower classmen have gone back home.

So tonight I go to grab an order and recognized the address to an apartment complex that I deliver to fairly often. I check the ticket to see if everything is in the bag, if I remember correctly it was a large hand tossed, a medium thin crust, breadsticks, a brownie, an 8 piece wings, and a 7 up. I thought “That’s odd, only one drink for all this food” and not even a two liter just a 16oz bottle.

I didn’t check the name or apartment number until I got to the complex, but when I pulled up and looked at the ticket I recognized the name and apartment number. I’ve delivered to her 4-5 times over the past few months and remembered her because she’s cute and sometimes we have a short conversation, nothing more than a few sentences about how the night’s going or whatever.

I walk it up to her second floor apartment and knock on the door and she answers pretty quickly. She opens the door all the way so I can get a pretty good view of the inside of her apartment. This building is all two bedroom apartments I believe and it’s a pretty open floor plan so even with her standing in the door way I can see there’s no one else in her living room or kitchen.

Every time I’ve delivered to her she’s always smiled and been really sweet, this time she handed me some cash said “Sorry for making you carrying all this up for my fat ass.”

Looking back I wish I’d said something clever back but I just laughed awkwardly. I did make sure to double check if she wanted any change back and to get a better look at her. From our brief interactions over the past few months I’m fairly sure she’s put on weight. Not much, she’s not fat by any means, but I’d say she’s around 5’7 or 5’8 and 150 or so pounds. I don’t really have a guess on what she was a few months ago but I didn’t remember her face being as chubby or her belly sticking out as much as it did tonight.

The rational part of me thinks that it she was splitting the food with her roommate(still a lot of food for two people) or having some people over later. But the thing that sticks with me is that she said “for my fat ass”.

Sorry if this was a bit long for an underwhelming story, maybe I’ll have an update if I deliver to her again.

• 2 weeks later...

At the beginning of school, she was a girl with a really average lean physique.  She was beautiful.

She started gaining weight with college.  The place that caught my attention was the legs, they started to explode while they were really getting soft, I really liked it.

Because of college, she kept on beers and greasy food.  I noticed him one day while returning from school.  Her legs were shiny again and she looked great from afar.  As I got closer, I saw that she was wearing a bare-colored stocking to hide her cellulite.  Also, her hips were overflowing with mini denim shorts every time she took a step.  The thigh gap was also closed, swaying slightly with each step she took.

After a while, I caught him eating at a restaurant near the university.  I went to her as she threw the chicken fries into her mouth.  Her belly was over her skirt.  Her face was chubby.  She told me she's gained 20lbs since she quit the sport, she.  She was also excitedly talking about her university life being very good.  She didn't care about the weight she gained.

When we started Year 2, her legs were really full.  I'd say she's gotten really thick, but she's still in good shape, her belly is flat, but her waist is seriously enlarged.  Hell's thick legs wobbled every time she walked.  She's been getting more snacks throughout the year than last year, and she's really on the meaty-chubby border right now.

Back in high school, I sat next to a girl in Science class who pretty much always talked with her friend during project time. She always wore tight-fitting shirts and leggings, and she had a perpetual belly roll spilling out.

I once overheard her say to her friend how, over the weekend, she completely pigged out. I can’t remember everything she said, but I distinctly remember her saying, “I ate a whole bread and an entire jar of peanut butter. I just kept eating and eating…I didn’t care how huge my stomach got!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her playing with her belly roll at this. Her friend giggled and they got back to the assignment. My focus was gone for the rest of class. 

1 hour ago, Buffet Belly Stuffer said:

Back in high school, I sat next to a girl in Science class who pretty much always talked with her friend during project time. She always wore tight-fitting shirts and leggings, and she had a perpetual belly roll spilling out.

I once overheard her say to her friend how, over the weekend, she completely pigged out. I can’t remember everything she said, but I distinctly remember her saying, “I ate a whole bread and an entire jar of peanut butter. I just kept eating and eating…I didn’t care how huge my stomach got!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her playing with her belly roll at this. Her friend giggled and they got back to the assignment. My focus was gone for the rest of class. 

It's stories like this that make me wish I'd not gone to an all-boys school😄

On 5/27/2023 at 4:24 AM, Smcu3 said:

I’ve been working part time delivering pizzas for a few months now while I’m going to school. Not to dox myself but the city I live in is on the smaller side especially for a college town so I’ve learned some of our regular customers addresses and a lot of the addresses for the apartment complexes around. Plus it’s summer and a lot of the lower classmen have gone back home.

So tonight I go to grab an order and recognized the address to an apartment complex that I deliver to fairly often. I check the ticket to see if everything is in the bag, if I remember correctly it was a large hand tossed, a medium thin crust, breadsticks, a brownie, an 8 piece wings, and a 7 up. I thought “That’s odd, only one drink for all this food” and not even a two liter just a 16oz bottle.

I didn’t check the name or apartment number until I got to the complex, but when I pulled up and looked at the ticket I recognized the name and apartment number. I’ve delivered to her 4-5 times over the past few months and remembered her because she’s cute and sometimes we have a short conversation, nothing more than a few sentences about how the night’s going or whatever.

I walk it up to her second floor apartment and knock on the door and she answers pretty quickly. She opens the door all the way so I can get a pretty good view of the inside of her apartment. This building is all two bedroom apartments I believe and it’s a pretty open floor plan so even with her standing in the door way I can see there’s no one else in her living room or kitchen.

Every time I’ve delivered to her she’s always smiled and been really sweet, this time she handed me some cash said “Sorry for making you carrying all this up for my fat ass.”

Looking back I wish I’d said something clever back but I just laughed awkwardly. I did make sure to double check if she wanted any change back and to get a better look at her. From our brief interactions over the past few months I’m fairly sure she’s put on weight. Not much, she’s not fat by any means, but I’d say she’s around 5’7 or 5’8 and 150 or so pounds. I don’t really have a guess on what she was a few months ago but I didn’t remember her face being as chubby or her belly sticking out as much as it did tonight.

The rational part of me thinks that it she was splitting the food with her roommate(still a lot of food for two people) or having some people over later. But the thing that sticks with me is that she said “for my fat ass”.

Sorry if this was a bit long for an underwhelming story, maybe I’ll have an update if I deliver to her again.

Maybe next time you deliver there you can follow up who knows haha.

Its always the tall women ive been interested in how much they eat to maintain themselves. This one girl at this mutual friends party was about 5’ 9 and petite (had a little bit of weight on her) was eating a solid amount of food while she was there. She was a cutie and really friendly but i can tell shes a foodie. We got into a convo and i asked her if she wanted a plate she said “yes please but……fill it up for me 😃” so as im filling it up she walks in and its just me and her in there. We started talking and as i kept adding food she kept saying “add a little more”. I then said “wow you can really eat huh hahaha” she then said “yea i love food, being tall has its perks so i gotta eat more to keep my weight up. This is my 4th plate to but don’t tell anyone”. 

As we’re sitting down in the kitchen talking shes just going to town inhaling the food on the plate. I could even hear her gulping the food down as we were talking. She ended up cleaning the plate with no issues out of nowhere she said “if im being gross just tell me ill stop”and i told her no its fine i like how you have a good appetite. She smiled a bit and we just kept talking. At one point i gave her another plate with about the same amount and she said “we’re gonna be good friends if we ever meet again” and ate that to. 

Out of curiosity i made another one as she was getting up from her seat and i noticed her stomach pushed out a bit with the high waisted skirt she was wearing. She saw me with the plate and she replied “another one for me!?! You love feeding me dont you haha” i then said yea if you have room left for it. She then put her hand on her kinda bloated stomach and said “i kinda do but then I don’t but ill eat it just for you”. That plate got demolished at a slower pace but she managed to put it down. As she walked up to me her stomach got a bit bigger and she thanked me for the convo and feeding her. I then asked if she wanted dessert and she said “not this time im kinda full” after that i heard a little rumbling noise coming from her stomach (im 5 6 so her stomach was around my head). I asked “is the foodbaby kicking? Haha” and then i rested my hand on her stomach. She laughed and said not yet but maybe if i keep eating.

That mutual friend is supposed to have a 4th of july party so maybe ill see her again.

My wife had a moment yesterday that I think will fit here. I’ve never shared anything about her before because it feels a little sleezy, but I have to talk about this somewhere. Maybe too long-winded but oh well.

She has some old dresses that she wore once and decided to sell, but she hasn’t worn any of them in a while. Two of them I’d guess she wore 5 years ago at the most recent, and another was a wedding dress that she purchased before our wedding about 2 years ago, but that was too big and she ended up not using. According to her, that wedding dress was a size too big, but ran small and almost fit. The other two fit snugly back in the day and looked great. However,  she has been steadily gaining weight (not on purpose) for several years. I’m really not sure why she thought she would fit into those dresses, but she thought she could put them on to get some pictures to help sell them. I’d guess that when she wore the oldest dresses she was maybe 140 pounds at the very most, but now she’s at least 180 pounds — likely a bit heavier. She was 180-185 at the last point she weighed herself, but that’s about what she weighed when we got married and spoiler alert: the wedding dress she bought back then doesn’t fit anymore. So, I think she’s probably up to 190 by now. She’s only 5 ft tall, so it’s been a substantial gain over the years, starting at about 120 pounds about 10 years ago. 

She started trying on these dresses when I wasn’t around, and eventually I walked in to her standing there huffing in the wedding dress while complaining about how hot she was. She was in a very bad mood because she couldn’t get the dress zipped up since her boobs are too big. Come to find out, she had already tried on one of the older dresses but couldn’t even get it over her hips, and now this newer dress (4 sizes bigger) wasn’t fitting either. Miraculously, when I told her to try on the other older dress (same size as the first one), she actually went for it. That one also couldn’t go over her hips — not even close — and when she tried putting it on over her head instead, she barely pulled it over her boobs and still couldn’t get it past her hips to wear it properly. All the while she’s huffing and angry about the dresses not fitting.

So we took pictures of the dresses without anyone in them, and after that whole episode split off to do our own thing for a few minutes before she walks into the room with a leftover McDonald’s  cheeseburger (we had already eaten dinner there a little while before that). As she sits on the couch putting down that burger, she told me how annoying it is that her boobs and hips are so much bigger. What’s interesting to me is that she said something like “it’s not that I’m fat, it’s just that my boobs and hips are so big”. I just gave her a look when she said that, because I really couldn’t come up with a response that didn’t equate to “they’re bigger because you put on at least 40 pounds, and they aren’t the only thing that is bigger!”

I’m really surprised that she hasn’t equated her growing boobs to weight gain, but I think she really thinks they just grew naturally with age — or that a lot of her weight gain is because of natural feminine boob/hip growth, and not the other way around. But I can tell you for sure, regardless of whatever natural body changes she’s had, her weight is mostly due to a lot of eating and drinking. In college she took on a mindset of not withholding from food and drink whenever she wants it, especially when going out, and she has mostly maintained that mentality ever since. Her weight had seemingly plateaued over the last year or two, but recently I myself have cut back on alcohol and snacks to try and drop some pounds, and I actually think that’s why she has started put on more weight recently to the point that she couldn’t wear the wedding dress. Now that I’m not drinking or eating the snacks, she’s gone from drinking half a bottle of wine and eating half a bag of chips/popcorn to eating and drinking all of it, on top of her normal habits.

I really doubt this event will change anything for her since she has never committed to any meaningful weight loss plan before. She rarely brings up her weight as an issue, but the couple times she “decided” to lose some weight, it never went anywhere. I’ve never even encouraged her to gain weight or anything, and I would be completely happy if she did lose weight and get into better shape so that she could more comfortably engage in activities. She just doesn’t do it though, and she really doesn’t want to give up eating and drinking what she wants, so I don’t see it changing. I must say I am curious to know if she will hit 200 pounds though — that will definitely be a big deal for her if she realized it’s gone that far. I don’t think she is there yet, but like I said, I suspect she must have hit 190 to be too big for that wedding dress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From reddit:

Since starting college I've (F19) ballooned nearly 50 pounds, and I don't exactly carry it well. I went from having my abs visible and being underweight, to having what I can only describe as a beer belly. I *want* to be healthy again, but between how much socialization depends on drinking, the unhealthy food constantly near me, and having never stepped foot in a gym before it's very hard for me to start any meaningful progress.

The worst is how EVERYONE told me I needed to eat more, my (clinically obese) mom would claim I looked malnourished despite having 3 healthy meals a day, my doctors claimed I'd "fill out" with time, and my friends would always comment on how skinny I was. I was a bit underweight for sure, which is probably part of the reason I entered college with a "I don't care" mentality, but I'm very short (5'2) and the difference between 100 and 150 lbs on my frame is massive (though some people have claimed I look better 🤮)

This and reading statistics saying things like only 10% of people keep the weight off is just making it really hard for me to actually gain the discipline to lose any weight

vi8c491qt5eb1.thumb.webp.810792ff7c02657a29fd06a58613b347.webpm3nfk91qt5eb1.thumb.webp.2076e0040b1c53b0fa999f2489aa7b71.webp