4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Slob • Binge Eating • Fast Food • Farting • Burping • Gassy • Chugging • Messy Eating • Belly Play • Belly Measuring ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: I took measurements of my belly before and after this massive binge as well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Since quarantine began 3 months ago I have done nothing but sit on my fat ass and stuff myself silly with enough food to feed 5 people every single day...

This lifestyle has led to an INSANE amount of weight gain and has turned me into an utterly obese lazy fat slob…

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Of course, all good things have to come to a close and as quarantine lifts in my city it’s time to begin a new chapter of my gain..

So I figured what better way to close out this chapter than with an absolutely MASSIVE ALL DAY Fast Food Binge!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In Part 2 of this 1.5 Hour 2 Part EPIC I take on massive feasts from Taco Bell, Dominos & McDonalds! Back to back to back!!

Already PACKED from the first part of my binge I continue to push myself to the ABSOLUTE LIMIT!

Getting tacos shoved down my throat, rolling up entire pizzas and of finally taking on a MASSIVE 11 PATTY McDonalds Big Mac as a GRAND FINALE!

In the end all I can do is lay there...belly up...completely engorged with fat...barely able to breathe...and just close my eyes to rest..

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

olgregory

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Idk how she eats that much, but it's pretty cool

Link to review
JG34

Incredible! Absolutely incredible!

Link to review
bakkheiatp

the best stuffer around. as with part 1, eating way more than most feedees do in an entire session, this time with the slob taken all the way to the max (in a good way). she burps, she farts, she covers herself in sauce stains and by the end of it the entire bed is covered in trash, and she sells 90 minutes of this for less than many 20-minute videos on the site. cannot recommend enough

Link to review
aastark

how is this even possible? incredible

Link to review
elbundy05

The video is even better than the 20k challenge. How can you eat so much? Madness. What's next?

Link to review
alex9779

The best stuffing video i’ve ever seen! 😍

Link to review
Guest PigInProgress

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Blown away by just how much she has grown these past months and that gluttony is on full display. 10/10

Link to review
Marelo Saullo

You’re getting so extremely fat and its so hot, can’t believe how far you’ve come gotta love it 🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
bigboy1858

What an incredible image you layed out belly stuffed to the max surrounded by a days worth of non stop gorging and to finish it off with a massive stack of burgers good lord my mind was blown 

Link to review
Pinkyfatfat

This is an absolutely monumental feat! I honestly don't understand how someone can pack away that much food. Must see.

Link to review
wf36

Stunning! The stamina you have is incredible!

Link to review
Zipzach

God damn. Such greedy and lazy fat slob 

Link to review
rhythmalism

Epic: I b feeling so bad after the consumption and u have to get up but have to capture the moment. What a journey

Link to review

Unbelievable- I've been into this stuff for a long time and this and the first part are the only videos I've ever bought, like I literally had to get them, for me I've never seen anyone get feederism and the whole thing well, she really understands it, she is just THE best

Link to review
Monty Hall

How is this humanly possible?  She is just a wonder.   

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Incredible finale to your all-day binge!  I love it when you stand up, your belly is hanging so much now, dragging you down with it, you can barely stand!   I loved the rear view, look at those hams you used to call legs!   I love hearing how you were so full, food was coming back up your throat!   I loved hearing you say that you were running out of space on the bed... due to food wrappers... but in the future, you will be referring to how much space your fat bloated body takes up on the bed!  I was in awe after you crammed down that whole pizza, to then smile and say "time for the lava cakes"... what a happy glutton you are!  I loved hearing you wheeze as you slept briefly, you sounded like an overfed pig that can barely breathe, you were so full!  Great job, Mochii!!   I am so looking forward to your weigh-in tomorrow!!

Link to review
theseven

If all the feedees were like Mochii released wonderful videos like these, it would be paradise.  But at the same time that's what makes the magic of a person like Mochii.  You are fantastic Mochii, keep it up, you are becoming a legend.

Link to review
jackal27

What can I say that I haven’t already said? Mochii continues her overwhelming huge feast in part 2 which is just as good as part 1.I’m just going to say buy part 2 because it goes so well with part 1. Mochii Babii in my opinion is one of a kind. She seemed to come out of nowhere into this community and it feels like she has taken to it by storm. Her updates her very consistent and generous and we’ve been lucky to witness continue eat more and more while packing on the pounds to her beautiful figure with no plateau that I’ve noticed. Yet another worthy purchase. 😍🤯🔥👍

Link to review
makaveli2510

Pure perfection as expected. Simply a worthy finale!

Link to review

Truly incredible. I bought the original 20k clip when it came out, and this one is even better. Don’t know how she can even eat this much in a single sitting

Link to review
Camille

Second part is totally epic ! 😍

Link to review
UmikoS

Wasn't expecting it to be as hot as it ended up being . Amazing 

Link to review
Stillyungfeeder2

Simply awe inspiring.

Between this 2 parter and the finale of your 30 day binge, I don't think I've ever seen one person consume so much in one day. It's absolutely incredible. And seeing all the boxes and wrappers on the bed really makes it clear how much you've eaten.

I forgot to mention this in the last video, but it's so sexy seeing you double fist burgers, and in this case, tacos. And when your feeder came in with a third burrito, when your hands were already full, I could see how much it turned you on. It was also so satisfying seeing you conquer that accordion of meat, (that I will dub the Mac Stack)

You're looking a lot rounder in these videos than you do in the last ones. I love watching you grow as the videos go by. I look forward to seeing how much further you'll go.

Both videos are 5 out of 5. Can't wait for the next one. 

Link to review