Burrito Bowl Belly - 4K Cal Stuffing

$3.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing •  Over Eating •  Belly Play •  Burping ~ 9 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me get completely incapacitated by TWO FULLY LOADED 2000 calorie Chipotle burrito bowls....🥵

Each bowl has double of...carnitas, rice, beans, corn, cheese, queso, salsa and sour cream...That's over 4,000 calories! 😈

I eat these things completely beyond my limits and end up a giant bloated beach ball begging for a nap..🤤

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow you continue to impress me Mochii has she digs into more food even though she has already eaten. Laying back on her bed her belly bulging has she continues to stuff her face. I love how greedy you are and how quick you eat again burping away like crazy. I like how how you balance the food on your belly at one point then it’s straight onto the next tray of food 😍🥵. I love right near the end you say you are stuffed but still continue eating, you are unstoppable.

Link to review
AJ-Xander

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love Mochii's determination to finish two burrito bowls. It's so hot to watch her shovel bite after bite into her mouth at an astounding rate. She just keeps eating until she is painfully full and her belly is big, round and taut. This girl knows how to pig out!

It'll be a real treat to watch how her body grows if she keeps it up. Buy this clip so we can help Mochii to keep stuffing with wreckless abandon and see her get massive! 

Link to review
Miles Long

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

seriously the best new gainer on the scene. can’t believe she’s become so thicc so quick. best tummy/thighs, most ambitious and sensual stuffings, great camera. brava, Mochi.

Link to review