Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been craving whipped cream for days and finally satisfied my craving.  I wear my cow print leggings and start stuffing my face with yummy cream, I can’t help but get turned on by my massive belly that I have to let out and hang over my leggings. I keep feeding myself whipped cream until I’m nice and stuffed like the fat cow I’m becoming. 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Heavyhitter

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Awesome video! Cat looks AMAZING as she reveals that she has been getting SO BIG and SOFT, continuously pouring cream into her mouth NON-STOP!!!

I would love to see a stuffing video featuring some of the familiar outfits from the early youtube videos, such as the striped yellow shirt that was barely able to fit, even back then. I can only imagine what it would look like now 😲

Response from the author:

Ahh the stipples yellow shirt!! Let me find it and I’ll plan to make a video with it!!

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

Report ·

Wow!  The camera angles from the 2:05 mark on are awesome! The seams on the leggings are getting thin, and when the belly comes out to play - damn! Nice sticky ending, too!!

Share this review

Link to review