Weigh-in #8 and chitchat

$10.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again! 🐷🐽 

Lets see how much I’ve gained since my last weigh in 😋😛 I’ve decided to start doing them every month to keep better track and show how my body is growing.

this video is 17 minutes long and I talk about how my weight gain is going so far, how I’m dealing with the extra weight this (very HOT) summer so far and what my plans for the future are :) as well as some body changes and of course belly play and jiggles 

p.s thank you as always for the support! Let’s make it to my first goal weight :)) (im soo close)!!

Xoxo Cat 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

marlow

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love how she can't hide how turned on she gets whenever she steps on the scale and sees a higher number than ever before. She's soooo hot and getting fatter. Buy this vid.

Link to review

I never realized that I never reviewed this video until now and I have watched this video many times. This is one of @Chubbycat666 better videos. I highly recommend purchasing this video. I love this video because you can tell what enthusiasm she has for gaining. I love how she describes the aspects she enjoys most about gaining.  You can tell the struggles @Chubbycat666 has to gaining by listening to her discuss her struggles of gaining like describing how heavy her belly is, feet hurting while standing. It is also interesting seeing her updates on stretch marks on her body. I love this outfit right off the bat for this video because it clearly makes a statement on how far she has gained. I like hearing how she has kept some of her clothes that no longer fit. The clear enthusiasm for how she looks is the best part to the video. Honestly I could listen to this video on repeat because the video is just a giant compliment on how she looks and feels and it is nice hearing someone enjoy how they look. It’s encouraging. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review