My first funnel experience (21+mins!)

$9.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Ello loves! I’m finally back with something new and I’m so excited for my FIRST funnel video. 
This clip features my feeder (kinda) pouring super high calorie shakes into my funnel for me to gulp and devour. You can hear us discuss how much he  EXPECTS me to drink and how many calories we think would be good for my ongoing weight gain journey. 

He has to loosen my pants to free my belly and I receive belly jiggles and rubs of course for drinking all of my yummy fattening shakes. 
we make plans for our future shake funneling and I’m so excited to see how much I can gain from adding this to my feedee routine 

as always I appreciate your support so much 

xoxo-Cat 

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my gosh!!!  😮 Chubbycat666 has most!!!  definitely !!! delivered another holy grail !!! & it’s called funnel gaining ,,& the way Chubbycat666 does it , the way it looks !!!,,,it is seriously mind blowing !!! ,,,, for the  very first time,,, and learning the experience of funnel gaining ,,,and this is her very first  time ,,,too make it all happen !!!

as her feeder continues too pour ,more !& more !!! booster ,,, shakes into the funnel,,, while Chubbycat666 gulps it all down really fast!, into her MASSIVE!!! BIG !!! HUGE !!! Jiggly and very bouncy FAT !!! GUT !!! While you watch it continue too increase in size  and my most favorite attractive part of all is how Chubbycat666 wears those jeans 👖❤️💕 so tight and so PERFECT!!! It looks so sensational🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️🔥&  the way it was all put very, !very, !very, !!! well,, put  together and also AWESOME !!! Like I always say about all this Chubbycat666 is  looking A Whole lot  FATTER!!! & just getting so !so !BIG !!! & HUGE !!! since her last update,,, that was a couple of months ago Chubbycat666 has really !really !Really !!! filled out in this new updated video ,,even her really cute 🥰FAT !!!FACE !!!has gotten even FATTER!!! 🥰 & also her cute 🥰💖FAT !!! Double chin ,,,Chubbycat666 ❤️and her feeder ❤️partern ,,,most definitely know how too deliver the goods,,, when it comes to content & videos ,,,& enjoying it in full live action.   AWESOME!!! ❤️🔥Work!!! ❤️🔥 U guys !!!😍🤩🥰☺️👍❤️❤️🔥.               P. S. Funnel gaining looks so stunning Hotttttttttt 🥵 ,,,,it’s so very impressive !!! Chubbycat666 is so very good! at it now !!!especially ,when it was her very  first time, just trying it out,, & she made it turn into pure  gorgeous😍🌈 💖💕 FAT !!! gold !!! gold GIF

Link to review
Heavyhitter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

😲🚨Cat is funneling gain shakes... and it is MAGNIFICENT🚨😲

Hottest funneling video I've seen, hands down!

Please do more stuffing/funneling content... it is simply feeder perfection 💜 Thanks for sharing 😃

Link to review
terribletylerr6669

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching cast’s first funneling experience was so hot 💥 can NOT wait to see what happens if she’s keeps it up every night! She’s gonna blow right out of those jeans for sure. Would love to see her give it a try again with some soda or beer and do a big bloated burping clip!! Keep up the great work!!

Link to review
STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am Finally getting a chance to watch this video on the night of Monday August 1-Tuesday August 2, 2022 even though I purchased this video back on Wednesday July 27th 2022. I stay busy working two jobs. I liked hearing the ordinary casual day in the life talk discussion about life updates before the funnel feeding. It was cool hearing about the weather at the time and what @Chubbycat666 has been up to at the time of making the video. I was not expecting to hear about the life update and pop culture discussion before the funnel feeding started. I actually enjoyed hearing the casual talk more than the actual feeding portion of the video. It was nice hearing how nervous or concerned #ChubbyCat66 was before eating so that was nice hearing the genuine honest real time feelings in this video. Usually you never hear anyone say what they are scarred or don't like the idea behind stuffing. I went in not not expecting to hear about that casual discussion and love for films like the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and Dune films. I appreciated hearing that as a movie buff even though I am not into the Lord of the Rings & Dune franchise. I enjoyed hearing about that sort of stuff. I liked this video mainly because the talking discussion more than the funnel feeding portion of this video. The Funnel feeding part felt short lived compared to the rest of the video but that was fine in my opinion because it showed how quickly she could chug this down and it being the first time trying it. 

Link to review

Hottt as always you are so sexy with your conversation and it is so hott watching your belly get full, is that feeder, boyfriend or feeder/boyfriend what ever he is very lucky man!!!!

Link to review