Weigh-in and Q&A (31 minutes!!)

$10.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Helllo! I’m back with a weigh-in (finally) for the beginning of 2022 and some new questions that were given to me by all of you! 
Watch as I go through feedism related questions,  like “whats my favorite food to binge on”and “pros and cons of dating a feeder” . 
once I’m done answering questions I do my new weight check and talk about how my amazing weight gain journey has gone so far! 

as always thank you so much to all that support me, you make a difference in my journey to becoming the fattest version of myself!

xoxo- Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have to agree with the other reviews for this video that I enjoy the honest reactions @Chubbycat666 Gives in each of her videos. I highly recommend purchasing this Q&A just because #ChubbyCat666 reactions are so true and honest. Even if @Chubbycat666says she does not think her content is all that great I have to say her content on YouTube is the main reason I joined Curvage and discovered the community on Curvage which I am thankful for. 

I really like @Chubbycat666’s movie style hair in this video. I liked the red outfit and explanation for the pants in this video to help provide context and more appropriation for the pants in this video rather than just any ordinary pair. I liked how this video opens. I like the explanation provided for the appeal of gaining. 

I was surprised when you were trying to think of someone from Australia you did not think of SSBBW Layla. 

I would like to see a video where @Chubbycat666 finds someone who owns bigger pants than her and challenge herself to see how long it will take her to be able to fit into the pants.

I am curious as a goal do you plan to do at least one collaboration with someone who is plus size like @Curvage Caseyor @LaurenLush attend a BBW Bash? I know you all live in California. I would like to see a collaboration like that since you all are so passionate about being fat and getting fatter. 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I am so glad 😃❤️💕 too see you again ,,,,in this new update video ,and also a new 2022 Weigh in for February ,,,and I am not going to lie about this,,, but you look a whole lot FATTER!!! Than the last time I saw you in the last video clip ,,,that you made back in January ,and now I can really really tell ,by looking at your cute FAT ! Face 😍your FAT ! Arms 😍and legs 😍and your FAT ! Thighs 😍and most of all your FAT !!! Fabulous stunning GUT !!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍and the way it shakes and bounces and jiggles 🤩and sways and sloshes 🤩and the way it wobbles 🤩,,,,it looks super awesome perfect 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  and the way you wore those jeans nice and tight ,,,😍which I really love🥰 ❤️ 💕the most ,gorgeous 🥰beautiful 🥰and attractive 🥰I can really understand why they are so uncomfortable ,,,but the good thing is unbuttoned them and let that BIG cute FAT !!! Bulging GUT !!! Free ,,,while it spills over your lap between your HUGE lovely Thighs ,,,,and the way you took the time to answer questions ,,,🥰from the fans and followers  🥰on your Q&A 🥰,,,that to me was really fun 🤩 and very interesting ,,,,too listen to ,and the weigh in was a really awesome 🥰surprise ,😍also especially ,,,the camera angles ,,,looked fabulous ,,stunning ,,,and also ,,, overall you make the most perfect content for the fans and followers.     Perfect 👍 ten 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍for you ❤️💕and your feeder 🥰who wants you really ,really ,really ,FAT !!! And also really really hot 🥵,,,,,this video made my weekend so ,so ,very happy 🤩 and you are happy and so excited also   🥰❤️💕    Have a yummy 🍩🍦🧁🍪fabulous FAT DAY ❤️💕👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review