Ice cream funnel and chug (30+minutes)

$9.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey friends it’s that time again, watch me as I funnel and chug multiple pints of ice cream in this clip. I get help and motivation from my feeder on my weight gain journey.

This clip includes some funneling action, lots of belly rubs and I talk about how full all of this ice cream has made me. I chug yummy, fattening ice cream with the goal of trying to get my body fatter than it’s ever been. 
watch me get nice and stuffed and so satisfied 

as always thank you for your support it means the world to me :)))

Xoxo- Cat

What's New in Version 03/10/2023 10:49 PM

Released

Edited screenshots

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another! Outstanding!!!! Funnel! feeding !performance ! From one of the best !on curvage !Chubbycat666 ❤️💖,,,& the way she is gaining !weight ! It looks so good !!!💖❤️! I love ❤️ the belly rubs, from her feeder !!!! also ,,,Especially how Big!!!! Her belly looks now !,,,,& so amazingly !full of Icecream  😋❤️💖🍦🍨🍦🍨  Awesome !!!! job !too the both of you !!!! 😚❤️💖🍦🍨

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First of all your, your hair looks beautiful 🥰 second of all, I'm proud of you for chugging those pints of ice cream, I reckon that's the ideal way you should eat ice cream from now on. I really love your stuffing videos like this one and I enjoy seeing you as a happy stuffed fatty 🥰

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Truly a funnel stuffing masterpiece 💯

Cat swells up while funneling several pints of ice cream. She makes the BEST funneling videos so do yourself a favor and CHECK IT OUT ASAP!!! Best model on Curvage 🤯

Howie Mandel GIF by America's Got Talent

Link to review

I enjoyed this video. I really liked the camera angle towards the end of this stuffing showing her belly taking up most of the camera frame. I liked seeing this shirt come back again to see how it fits differently. I enjoy hearing the updates at the beginning of the video. I was surprised this video did not hear how her Disney trip went to see if their were any changes going on any of the rides. I enjoyed the video and always enjoy seeing @Chubbycat666's enthusiasm to gaining. It was interesting at the end of the video hearing how her boobs might be one reason why breathing while being stuffed is more difficult. One thing I noticed in this video that seemed more prominent to me was this indentation under the belly button. It was like it came from a button on the pants yet it was not directly under the belly button. In this video you do get brief shots of @Chubbycat666's boyfriend while rubbing her belly. 

Link to review